♔ xi. "Splash!"

"Eomma called me earlier to tell me that she already sent my allowance for this month

"Eomma called me earlier to tell me that she already sent my allowance for this month." Namjoon told the boys as he munched on his lunch. "Do we need anything at home?" Hoseok tapped the pen he was holding on his chin as he looked up in thought.

They were sitting on their usual table in the cafeteria. Most of the time, they met up to have lunch together and usually Yoongi would be together with them but right now, there was just the five of them. As always, they were still a beautiful view for the many. One would feel lucky to be seated at the table next to theirs− tables that were fought for

"Jin hyung said we ran out of eggs and onions." Hoseok turned to Jungkook. "What else? Do we still have milk?" Which the maknae replied by shaking his head; no.

"Meat!" Taehyung exclaimed. "We're almost out of meat. We can't run out of meat!"

"Okay so," Hoseok started scribbling on the blank sheet of paper muttering the words to himself. "Eggs, onions, milk, and meat. Jimin? Do you need−" Hoseok paused when he realized that Jimin wasn't actually paying attention to them from the very beginning. He frowned because they were having a small family meeting and he wasn't paying attention but when he looked at the direction Jimin was looking, he blinked. Seulgi?

"Is she alone?" Hoseok asked no one in particular but the question made Jimin jump and turn to him. Namjoon and the other two also fixed their attention to the girl who aimlessly headed to the vending machine, avoiding contact with other students as much as possible; dodging here and there, making sure she does not bump or touch anyone.

"Yeah." Jimin replied, turning to the girl again.

"Where's Wendy?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"She must be with Yoongi hyung right now. I heard their club president gave her a new piece. She probably has to consult with hyung about it." Taehyung replied in between chewing, eyes also fixed on Seulgi.

"Pringles!" The maknae exclaimed, and Hoseok turned to him. "What about Yeri and Joy?"

"They have something going on with their group."

"And you don't?" Jungkook scrunched his face from the question. "We're good. We're done." He said it in English so confidently and high fived with Namjoon. Hoseok shook his head, grinning, finding his maknae funny and ridiculous.

Suddenly, Jimin stood up from his seat. They shot up their heads and looked at him, surprised by his abruptness; they looked at him in concern. "Jimin-ah? Are you okay?" Namjoon was first to speak up, but he was ignored when the said boy started charging, steps heavy and purposeful.

"Where is he going?" None of them replied but Taehyung only pointed towards the scene that was now the center of attention. All heads were turned towards the two. Taehyung squinted his eyes, trying to see whose back it was turned towards their direction. Whoever it was, he didn't give off a good vibe to any of them.