♔ xvii. "Please don't be mad."

Jimin lifted his face, letting the light and shadow dance across his skin

Jimin lifted his face, letting the light and shadow dance across his skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. He inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of his feet sliding through the leaves.

Not too far from him was Taehyung, mingling with their classmates. Jimin took his time to adjust to his surroundings. It wasn't that hard as to how he was accustomed to this kind of environment. It might not look like it but he and the boys did enjoy outdoor trips. It's easy to assume that one of them would hate doing so, namely; Yoongi, but it's not like that at all.

In fact, Yoongi always enjoyed the outdoors as much as their youngest did. Jungkook with his Canon EOS 700D and Yoongi with his EOS 5D Mark III, both of them with the role as photographers− taking pictures of calm greenery and majestic white and blue.

It was apparent that most of the students are not used to this kind of activity. One group looking unsure as they look around nervously, another group with their eyes gleaming with great curiosity, and another with exaggerated fear pinched with irritating cutesy to flaunt their so called 'femininity'.

A pair of girls did have his attention, and they obviously belonged to the second group− the group with their curiosity getting the best of them. Jimin watched as Seulgi trotted around with Wendy a step behind, obviously trying to catch up to her phase. She was once again distracted.

Is this her first time going camping? He wondered.

"Uhmm."A meek voice called Jimin's attention; he turned to the direction and was faced with two girls− not strangers, but classmates, though not friends. Both girls looked quite cute in their sun dresses. Wouldn't it be hard to move around? Jimin thought how the forest wasn't really the ideal place to wear a pretty one piece.

"Yes?"

"Well, you see..." Eunha begun, tucking her short strands of hair behind her ear as she shyly looked up at him.

Jimin waited but it didn't seem like she was going to speak anytime soon. He looked at her companion, Sowon, and she figured she had to talk in her stead. "We were wondering if you and Taehyung already formed a group with two more members."

"Members?" As Jimin pondered over what she meant, his eyes once again strayed to Seulgi. Compared to them, she was wearing a plain white shirt topped with denim jumper shorts. Obviously, just by looking at her, you can see that it is the best outfit to run and hop around. Activities haven't even started yet and she's already tiring Wendy out.

"If you two are okay with it,"

"Seulgi! Can you stay still for a second?"

She should really be careful. It's not safe to run around and we haven't been briefed yet−

"Jimin?" Eunha's voice woke him up from his trance.