♔ v. - "Let's go..."

Jimin was not entirely sure if he did a good job at 'getting to know' Seulgi and 'befriending' her

Jimin was not entirely sure if he did a good job at 'getting to know' Seulgi and 'befriending' her. He could only hope she didn't find him weird for knowing her favorite drink and watching her intently whenever she drew on her sketchpad or whenever she looks at the paintings on the wall. Although he was a bit satisfied with the conversations he initiated with her. Not too boring but not entirely personal.

But Jimin couldn't help but glare at his best friend who was more pleased at the outcome of this day. To say that Jimin was embarrassed was an understatement. He was in between feeling thankful and feeling murderous towards Taehyung. But in reality, it was the former.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After their orientation with the setting and equipment they are to use in their part time job, Taehyung and Wendy prepared themselves for a short training. Originally, Jin suggested for Jimin and Seulgi to act as separate costumers ordering separate orders but Taehyung being Taehyung had something else in mind.

"Instead of that, they could act like a couple on a coffee date!" Not prepared from that kind of suggestion, Jimin froze, speechless.

"Couple? Well, that's not a bad idea." Jin mused, his arms crossed as he slowly nodded in agreement.

"Of course it's not! In fact, it's a great idea!" Taehyung turned to Sandeul, Jin's best friend, also the co-owner of Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa Coffeehouse who Seulgi described as the sunbaenim with chubby cheeks and a charming smile. The girls were told that it was okay for them to call him and Jin "oppas" which made Jimin mumble "Hyung's such a flirt." in a small voice with only Taehyung catching it. "Will that be okay with you, Wendy-ah?" Sandeul turned to the girl who was just as stunned as Jimin.

"Huh? Oh! Uhm..." Wendy trailed off, eyeing her best friend. "If Seulgi's fine with it. I guess." Taehyung grinned at his Sandeul hyung, realizing he was on the same boat as him.

Jimin turned to Seulgi. Of course it's not fine with her. Suddenly asking her to do something weird, she's not− "Alright."

"Eh?!" Jimin blurted out all of a sudden, not expecting her reply but Seulgi only gave him a shrug.

"Will it help Wendy with the training?" She asked, tilting her head. The question made Jimin pause; thoughts struggled to organize in his head. Then it clicked, his shoulders slumped at the realization. She would readily agree to anything for the benefit of her best friend or even for any people close to her. He felt ridiculous for getting worked up about it but he wasn't sure if he's relieved or disappointed that she didn't think of it that way.

Wendy noticed his sudden change of mood and this made her chuckle to herself. Looking back at Seulgi, smiling sweetly at her, she nodded. "It'd help a lot."

With a clap of his hands, Jin looked at everyone. "Well, I guess it's settled. Jiminie and Seulgi will pretend to be a couple. Come in and act as real costumers. You don't have to memorize everything on the menu right away, Wendy. You still have ample time to do so, for now let's focus on service." Jin explained in which Wendy nodded in response.