Introduction

Y/N POV.
***********
"Lights,  camera, umm..." Y/N whispers. "Let's see..." Y/N says getting interrupted by Sub." I really don't think you need to recheck everything you have already checked." Sub exclaims. "Alright fine. Lets start." I say. "Hi it's me Y/N,  and I'm here today with Sub!"  (Let's pretend Sub talks and shows his face) "Hey!!! How's it going guys,  today we are playing roblox,  as always." Sub excitingly says.
~after the recording is over ~
Subs POV.
***********
"Hey,  Y/N. I have some other friends that I would like you to meet. I thing you will really like them." I say. "Sure! I guess." Y/N exclaims. "We'll head to their house,  they all live together." We walk out to my car and drive about 20 mins. " Your going to love them all!  I just know it!" I happily  say. "Tell me about them." Y/N asked. "Well one of them is kinda like,  SUPER obsessed with cats,  if you like cats you'll probably get along with him." I explain. "Cats aren't bad,  I like them." Y/N says. "Well one is very goofy,  his name is Braden (Corl) and one is a very charming guy,  he's Kinda a homie type dude." I explain. "His name is Elijah,  and the others  Alex,  he's very creative and out of the ordinary. All of them are very nice." I explain. I see she's very excited to meet them. We arrive to the house and hop out of the car.
Y/N POV.
***********
I'm super excited to meet everyone. Sub tells me they're amazing guys. As we walk out of the car we ring the door bell and immediately there's a bunch of guys just tackling Sub with hugs. "Guys this is my friend Y/N,  she's my youtube partner." Sub says. "Hi nice to meet you guys!" I say. The first one to greet me is this tall guy wearing a blue shirt. "Hi my name is Denis. It's nice to finally meet you!" he exclaimed. "Thanks is nice to meet you too! " I say. It's kinda awkward being the only girl in the group but I'm comfortable with Sub here. Then these two guys,  one with blue eyes and one with purple hair greeted me. "Why hello there,  my name is Alex." Alex says. I say Hi back to him. "I love you accent!" "Thank you!" he exclaimed. "And I'm corl, but you can call me Braden." "Hi!" I say cheerfully. The last one I met had the cutest smile with sparkling eyes. I could help but day dream while staring at him so I didn't know he started talking to me. "Hi,  I'm Elijah. I love your videos!" Elijah says. "Hello?"Sub says. "Oh... Haha,  hi! I'm sorry." I say awkwardly I didn't know what to do besides awkwardly laugh. He's just so...Dreamy. We all go sit down and watch a movie together. I sat next to Sub of course,  because he's like my best friend and Elijah on my other side. It was one of those movies that were romantic and funny at the same time. We all laughed and awed. The whole time sitting next to Elijah,  I felt that my face was really red,  I'm so afraid that I'm blushing.
Elijah's POV.
**************
Y/N seems really nice and she's really beautiful. I would never like a girl when I just met her but idk with Y/N,  I just can't help it. We started watching a move which was really funny and romantic. I wanted to sit next to Y/N so I did. I saw that she was blushing and then I started too. We all shared a couple popcorn bowls and since we sat right next to eachother,  we shared one. I went out to get some and accidentally did it the same time as Y/N. Our hands touched and it was kinda awkward. But cute. By the end of the movie,  sub and Braden fell asleep on the couch. Alex and Denis went up to their room to sleep,  so really it was just me and Y/N here. It was kinda awkward but then I realized to just act like I always do. "Hey wanna go out side and walk for a while?" I ask her. "Sure but it's kinda dark." she says. So I bring a lantern with us. We walk outside talking about ourselves and I loved how the moon sparkled into her eyes. I have a pretty weird personality but I wanted her to know me,  so I act myself around her.
Y/N POV.
***********
Me and Elijah are walking outside alone in the darkness. Tbh I'm not a fan of the dark but for some reason I feel safe around Elijah. We walk and talk for a while and he has a really weird personality. I like that,  it's cute. He tells me funny and lame jokes but I laugh. It's freezing cold out in the snow and I forgot to bring a jacket. "Are you cold?  Your shivering." Elijah ask. "Yea kinda." I reply. He takes off his sweater it puts it around me. "No no it's fine keep it,  it's yours." I say,  trying to be polite,  but still freezing. "No it's fine,  it was my idea to come out here,  I want you to be warm." he says with a charming smile. I accept his offer to wear his jacket and I'm really comfortable. It smells like him,  I like it. We just walked and talked for about and hour until we decided it was getting a little too late. Before we walking into the house,  he grabs my arm and turns me around to him. My heat beats fast and my face turns red. He smiles at me and holds me by the waist and leans. He get closer and I lean in and close my eyes,  until the door opens and we push away afraid. "Y/N,  Elijah,  there you guys are. I woke up and didn't see you so I got worried." Sub says. "Oh.. were you guys doing something out here?" Sub asked. Me and Elijah quickly reply, "no.." awkwardly. I explain,  "We just didn't want to go to sleep yet so we chilled out here getting to know each other." I quickly replied. "Yea,  that's all really,  we were just about to head in." Elijah explains. "Haha,  OK." Sub says. Sub showed me to my room and since there was only four rooms and six of us so we had to share so we decided Alex and Denis gets to sleep in their own room, sub and corl sleeps in the guest room with two separate beds and me and Elijah slept in a room with one bed. I was fine sharing but kinda awkward.
Subs POV.
***********
As I lay in my bed I think of what I saw happen between Elijah and Y/N. They were really close when I opened the door but spread apart when they saw me. Y/N is like a sister to me,  I don't want anything to happen to her. I think for a while,  I think they like eachother.
Elijah's POV.
**************
Y/N goes to change into some sweats and a t-shirt and I just laid in bed. She came out and even wearing sweats she's adorable. When we were out side I almost kissed her,  and that's when I realized that I actually like her. I'm not going to ask her out,  I just met her and it's too soon. She lays in bed turns to me and smiles,  I smile back. I'm debating if I should clear up what almost happens outside it if I should just go to sleep.  "I just Realized that the lights are still on,  ill go turn them off,  haha!" I say to Y/N. We both start laughing because neither of us realized the lights were still on. I come back and lay down. The bed is kinda small so we lay close to eachother. I decided to try and clear up what happened outside to not make it awkward,  but just as I was about to say something she says, "Hey,  about what happened outside. Were we about to..." I interrupted her awkwardly,  um.. Yea..  I was about to kiss you." I explain. "I'm sorry,  I don't think I meant to do that,  it was kinda just in the moment." I said. I tried to cover up that it was an accident,  but it wasn't. I really wanted to kiss her. "Oh.. Yea it's totally fine." Y/N answers awkwardly. I feel her shivering and I ask,  "are you cold?"  "Yea kinda." she replies. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea,  but I out my arm around her and hugger her to make her warmer. She didn't seem to nudge or move away or anything,  in fact she moved closer to me. And I liked it. I fell asleep and woke up in hers arms in the morning.
Subs POV.
***********
I wanted to surprise wake Y/N up but when I crept into the room,  I saw her comfortably in Elijah's arms,  so I didn't want to wake her. They looked very cute together so I decided to make breakfast. Everybody was still in bed so I made it myself.
Y/N POV.
**********
I was so cold last night that Elijah wrapped his arms around me. It's felt really nice and warm so I stayed. I woke up in his arms and slowly crept away and I surprised,  woke him up. I backed up and I jumped and to him and yelled,  "BOOOO!!!" he has the cutest  scream. But then I didn't realize that I was laying directly on top of him. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I quickly rolled off of him and said,  "Good morning!" he laughed and said good morning too. I got up and dressed into light blue jeans and a sweatshirt with white high tops. When me and Elijah got downstairs, everybody was already down there and they looked at us all weird with smiles in their face. I was so confused.
Subs POV.
***********
When I saw them cuddling together,  I thought it was so cute so when the rest of the pals came down I told them about it.
Elijah's POV.
*************
They all kinda slowly walking into another room because they wanted to leave us alone. I was confused on what they were trying to do,  but I actually wanted to be alone with her. We were talking for awhile and she started blushing. I started tho stare at her beautiful smile. She caught me staring. "what?" she asked giggling. "Nothing. Haha." I said awkwardly. "Your just really beautiful." She looked at me and smiled. But didn't reply.
Y/N POV.
*********
I felt so blushy when he called me beautiful that I didn't even know what to say. Was he just being nice, or did he mean it? Sub decided he wanted to live with them so I couldn't live alone,  because me and Sub were room mates. So I decided to live with them too.
~2 weeks later~
Its been two weeks living with the guys and has been less awkward around Elijah. I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back,  because he treats me like his best friend,  and protects me like his little sister,  even tho we are both 18. It started to get to the point where I just felt a little sad around him. We both still shared a room together,  but nothing really goes on between us. He talks to me a lot and all but maybe he doesn't like me that way.
Elijah's POV.
*************
I really liked her but I didn't know if she liked me back. I didn't want to ruin our friendship by asking her out immediately so I wait, and waited. Things got a little distant between us,  and when ever she's around me she has a faint smile. "What's wrong Y/N, you never smile." I ask her. "Nothing really. I'm fine." she replies. I know when someone says "I'm. Fine." they're never really fine. I cared too much to ignore her sadness, so I grabbed her arm arm and dragged her to a quiet cozy room where I thought she'd feel safe. We sat down and I asked, "Really,  you can tell me what's wrong." I say. She gives me a fake smile and says, "Really,  nothings wrong, I'm fine." I think to myself, why won't she just tell me the truth, dose she not trust me? I just look at her into her sparkling eyes and put my hand onto her hand. "You can tell me whats- " I say but she interrupts me. She leaned in and kissed me. I was really shocked at the time but I kissed her back. We just sat there for awhile until she pulled away. I know my face is really red from blushing. I look at her and smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I-" she explains, but I lean in and kiss her again. I put my hand onto her face and stroke her hair. She thought she heard footsteps so she pushes me away. Then sub opened the door and came it.
Subs POV.
***********
I was walking and was about to go into the room Elijah and Y/N was in and I looked through the door and saw them kissing. I decided to walk away but then I really need to talk to Y/N. I slowly walk in and they just sit there smiling at me. "Hey guys!" I said awkwardly. "Hi" Y/N and Elijah replies. Elijah, do you mind if I talk to Y/N really quick. "Um... Sure." Elijah says. Then he leaves the room. "Hey Y/N." I say. "Hi Sub. I'm you didn't happen to see anything.. Right?" she asked. "Um... That's what I came here to talk to you about." I said, "I love you, like a sister. And I want you to be happy. Ok, so don't worry about me." I reply. "Um... OK. Thanks. I guess." she answers. I walk out of the room and it got late so we all go to sleep.
Y/N POV.
*********
I wake up and I can't believe that happened. I guess he does like me. I get dress and go downstairs. I see a latte on the table, with flowers and s note, that reads, "To Y/N, will you go out with me?" but it didn't say who it was from. Elijah comes up behind me and scares me. I scream and he hugs me. "What's this hug for?" I ask. He replies, "The note. It's from me." And gives me a cute smile. "Oh.." I smile and blush. "Well?" he says with the cutest smile looking at me. I give him a big hug and whisper in his ear, "Yes." Then me and Elijah were officially dating.
~2 YEARS LATER~

A/N (authors note)~ this chapter was just to introduce everything and how Y/N and Elijah met and got together. I will post the next chapter as soon as possible! 💜💙💜💙