Best day ever

Y/N POV.
*********
Me and Elijah walked out of my room and walked downstairs where everybody else was at. "Hey guys. What happened?" Sub asked from the couch. "We're back together because she was begging and begging." Elijah said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yea. No. He was afraid of getting rejected." I said. They all laughed and looked at Elijah. Elijah sat at the kitchen table and I sat up on the kitchen counter. "No. No no no. I- uh. Alright it's true." Elijah said. I gave that face that you put when you know you were right. "Well that's great guys. You are perfect together." Sub said. I hopped off the kitchen counter opened the fridge and grabbed lemonade. "Thanks." Elijah said. "Thanks I guess." I said. "Aye you guys should sleep over here. I have a lot of extra rooms." I said leaning on the counter sipping my lemonade. "I can." Elijah said. "I can too." Sub said. "Well sure why Not." Alex said. "I can too. And Corl can stay too." Denis said. "Thanks for speaking for me." Corl said. "Haha great. Today's gonna be fun. But we still got a lot of time on our hands and it's pretty warm outside." I said. "We can go out to the park." Sub suggested. "Nah, I was there earlier and there's nothing to do." I said. "No like the amusement park. We could go to Massachusetts Valley Amusement park." (I made up the name.) Sub said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." I said for like 10 seconds. "Yeah and it's not super expensive. Just $20 dollars per person. Plus $10 if you want the wrist band." Sub said. I stood there thinking if we should go there or not, knowing how broke I am. But today's been such a long and depressing day and it was only like 1:00 pm. "Sure. Yea you guys agree to go there?" I asked. "Sounds good." Elijah said. "Yea I'll go." Denis said. "Count me in." Alex said. "I'm going too. Don't forget me this time guys." Corl said looking at his phone. "This time? What do you mean?" I asked. Everybody else started bursting out of laughter except me and Corl. "Not funny guys." Corl said folding his arms. "What did you guys do to him?" I asked. "Well, last time we all went to an amusement park together, before we met you, we were leaving and accidentally forgot Corl and left. Once we found out he wasn't in the car, we were almost home and had to drive all the way back." Sub said. They all started laughing and Corl made crossed his arms again. "You guys that's not funny. That's sad." I said walking to Corl. I patted the top of his head and almost started laughing too but I held it in. "It's OK. I'll make sure to keep my eyes out for you Cork." I said. "Thanks Y/N." Corl replied.  "Cmon guys let's go before it gets late." I shouted walking out of the living room to the door. We put on our shoes and walked out to two separate cars.
One car was me, Elijah and Sub. The other car was Alex, Denis and Corl. "Hey should we ask Ethan if he wants to come?" I asked. "Yea I'll call him." Elijah said. Since Elijah was the one driving we couldn't leave yet but Denis and them already drove there. "Yo Ethan. We gon go to the amusement Park. Wanna join us?" Elijah said. We couldn't hear what Ethan said from the other line tho. Elijah hung up the phone and started the car. We were waiting for him to say something but he was silent. "So?" I asked. "Oh yea he's busy." Elijah said. "OK then." I said and we drove off.

When we got there Denis, Alex and Corl were already waiting in the line so we just cut them. "Hey guys what took so long." Alex asked. "Well Elijah called Ethan if he wanted to come. But he's busy." I explained. "Oh OK. Get out you money guys." Alex said. I bumped my hand on Elijah's chest. "Yo wanna pay for me?" I said. He looked down at me and smiled. "Sure." Elijah said right as we got the the ticket booth. "Nah I'm kidding. I got money." I said. "Can I have two adult tickets and two wrist bands?" Elijah asked. "Hey I said I was kidding." I said hitting my hand any his chest again. "Ow." Elijah said putting his hand on his chest. "I want to pay for you. That's what I'm for." Elijah said grabbing the tickets and wrist band. "Dude. I'm not paying you back." I said. "Well that's fine." Elijah said handing me my wrist Band. We gave our tickets to the security guards and walked in. Elijah held my hand because there were a lot of people.

We went on a rollercoaster first and it was really big. We waited in line then finally got on. We piled in front row with me and Elijah in the front. Alex and Corl behind us, and Denis and Sub in the third row along with strangers in the back. The rollercoaster went up higher and higher slowly to the top. "God I always hate this part." Sub said. "Really I love this part. It's the best part of the whole ride." I said. The ride came up to the top and Sub held on for his life, and Elijah had his hands in the air. We reached the top and it went straight down and into a dark cave. We screamed and laughed the whole time. The rollercoaster went on twist and turns very quickly then slowed down and came to a stop. "What it's done already?" I said. "What do you mean? It felt like ten years." Sub said. "That was awesome." Elijah said as we plied off the rollercoaster. We walked down the side walks looking for another ride. "You guys wanna go on another rollercoaster?" I asked. "NO!" They all shouted. "Yea let's goo!" Elijah said. "Boi you trippin. Let's do something else." Sub said. I looked at my phone and it was 2:45. "Alright." I said. We walked some more and decided to go on the spinning swings.

Once we got on I got a pink swing

Once we got on I got a pink swing. The ride started and started spinning. We got like only 10 feet off the ground and It didn't even go that fast. I sat there actually kinda bored. I looked at everyone else and they were having the time of their life. I didn't find the ride as fun as the rollercoaster. I felt my phone vibrate and checked it while still on ride. I got a twitter notification. I was on my phone the whole time and the ride died down and brought us to the ground. We got off and walked out. "Y/N you were on you phone the whole time." Sub said. "I know." I said. "Why. That ride was so fun." Sub said. "No it wasn't. This is a kid ride." I said. "What? No it's not." Sub said. I looked around at all the people that just got off the ride and it was a bunch of 5 to 6 year olds. Sub looked around too. "Really?" I said. "Whatever. It was better than the rollercoaster." Sub said as we all walked out to the side walk. "Hmp. Sure." I said. We went on a few more rides until it was night time and all the lights that were on the rides lit up. It was so pretty and was a great memory to have with all my best friends.

The last ride we went in was the Ferris weel

The last ride we went in was the Ferris weel. It was big green, blue, pink and bright. Each seat fit all six of us because the seats went all around. The ride slowly made its way to the top. I looked at the beautiful view and then looked at everybody. "This is nice to be here with you guys." I said. "Yea it is." Sub said. I took out my phone and took a photo of all of us. It was bright in the back round but all their smiles were brighter. But soon, the ride came to an end and we all had to go home. It was 9:25pm and its was getting late. We walked to the cars and drove back home. "Man that was fun. Too bad Ethan didn't come." I said walking up my drive way. "Yea it was." Elijah said. He put his arm around me as we walked inside. "Alright guys I'm really tired. I have a lot of extra rooms, just go look for with a bed. But don't go in the room with flower lining engraved on the sides. That's my mom's room." I said. "K. Good night Y/N." they yelled. I hugged them all and went to my room. I closed my chandelier light and crawled into bed. Today was a really good day and I'm glad to share it with all my friends. Then I soon fell sound asleep.

A/N~ hey hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry I didnt post a chapter yesterday. I know I told you guys I was going to but I didnt. I wasn't home all day and when I finally got home I had alot of homework to do. But I'm glad to get this chapter out for you guys and thanks for reading! Have a gr8 day! And BYE! 💖💙💖💙💖💙