Changed

Get ready for a little twist in this chapter

3 days later

Y/N POV.
*********
I woke up from my alarm and it was a nice Sunday morning. It was warm out side with a little breeze. Just a perfect day.
I got out of bed and took s nice long shower the blow dried my hair. I put on some light blue, ripped shorts and a white crop top. I left my hair down but pinned my bangs up.
I was planning on doing something productive today since it's so nice out. So I face times Elijah while eating cereal.

~face time~

Elijah- morning

Me- good morning.

Elijah was on his couch eating cake

Me- really? Cake for breakfast?

Elijah- what? It was left overs. Somebody has to eat them.

Me- OK whatever. You wanna do something today?

Elijah- just us two?

Me- no with the rest of the guys.. Unless you want it to be just us.

Elijah- no it's fine.

Me- OK, so I was thinking... Shopping!

Elijah- why is that the first thing girls say.

Elijah signed

Me- because I like clothes and shoes

Elijah- ok, we can do that.

Me- yea and what I was thinking is we go to Merdect Fair Mall because it's huge and they make it look like your in Hollywood.

Elijah- really? I've never been there.

Me- WHAT? Then we have to go

Elijah- Alright

Me- k I'll come pick you up

Elijah- k I'll text everyone else

Me- cool!

Elijah- bye

Me- bye

~Call ended~

I got up and put my bowl in the sink. "MOM I'M LEAVING." I shouted as I put on my black convers. "Bye!" She yelled back. I grabbed my purse and walk out the door.
I started my car and went on my way to Elijah's house.
I parked the car on the side of the road next to his house and walk up his porch. I knocked and Elijah answered.
"Ready?" I asked. "yea." Elijah answered. I saw Ethan behind him. "Ethan! Wanna come too?" I asked. "To where?" Ethan replied. "Merdect." I said. "Sure." Ethan said then stood up. We all walked out the door and went into my car.
"Denis said he'll meet us there in the east parking lot." Elijah said. "Alright." I said as I drove.
Merdect was about 40 minutes away from where we lived.
One we got there, there was barely anywhere to park because this mall is really popular. I finally found a place to park in the back of the lot.
We walked out and waited on the side walk next to a street lamp. I looked at lust the east part of the mall and it was huge. I was excited to show Elijah around.
"Are they almost here?" I asked Elijah on his phone. "Yea they said their trying to find a spot." Elijah replied.
Then we saw a big group of guys walk towards us.
"Hey guys!" I said and hugged then all. "Hey Y/N." Denis said. "Hello there." Alex said. "Wudup my dudes." Corl yelled. "Sup dawgs." Sub said.
We all walked as a big group into the outside of the mall. There was a lot of places to eat like burger places and frozen yogurt shops.
We started at a store called fiesta Fashion. It had a lot of summer clothes even though it was still spring.  It was gonna be fun because I'm the only one who's actually gonna buy something so they could just be my judged.
I was walking around and right when we walking in, all the boys just sat on the couches in the corner. "Elijah!" I said holding out my hand. He looked at me and smiled then signed getting up.
He grabbed my hand and I dragged him with me looking for something. Then I stumbled on a purpley lilac dress that looked perfect for me. I grabbed it and looked at it. "I'm gonna try this on." I said walking to the fitting room.
"K." Elijah said.
I tried on the dress and it looked like this.