Betrayed

Y/N POV.
*********
I woke up in my bed and Elijah and Ethan are still asleep. I go change the check on my mom. She was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning mom." I said yawning. "Good morning Y/N." mom said. "Here take these pancakes I made for you." My mom said. "Oh thanks mom." I said. I went back to my room with the pancakes and put it by Elijah's nose. He smelt the pancakes and woke up. "HAHAHA!" I yelled. "Ooh, pancakes." he said yawning. "No, these are Mine." I smirked at him. "Oh well you didn't have to wake me up." he said with a fake sad face. I laughed again and he rolled the sleeping bag over his head. I hear a doorbell ring and Sub was at the door. "Ahh! It's Sub!" I yelled. "What?" he said. "Just kidding!" I said. "Good morning Sub. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just came to visit." he said. "Oh cool." he walked in and saw the two sleeping bags. "Who are they?" he said. "Oh that's just Ethan and Elijah." I replied. "Oh OK." Sub says. My mom sees Sub and greets him. "Oh! Hello sub!" she says. "Hi!" Sub says. We hung out until Ethan and Elijah finally wake up. "Finally." I said. "I was waiting. I wanted to hang out." I said. "Oh sorry. I was very tired." Elijah says. "Ok well go get ready you two, we are going to go out." I said. "Alright." Elijah's says and the go get ready. We drop Ethan off home first because he was busy. We leave in my car and go hang at his place. We get to his house and we sit on the couch. "Hey my sisters friend is coming over if you guys don't mind. She's gonna study with my sister for awhile." Sub says. "It's fine, I mean it's not my house." I say. "K then." Sub says. Then Subs sister walks our outing on her shoes. "Hey Sub, I'm going out to fix my computer. Text Angie to not come, my phone is dead." Subs sister says as she walks out the door. "Alright." Sub says. But before he could text her, the doorbell rang. Sub answered it and it was Angie. "Hi Angie. Milly left but since you already came all this way you can stay and wait for her." Sub says. "OK then." she says. She had a really high voice and looks like one of those really popular cheerleaders in highschool. "Hey Elijah!" she says. "I haven't seen you in forever! You still look so hot!" she says. I laugh and give her a weird look. Elijah looked uncomfortable. "Thanks?" Elijah says. "Let's watch a movie!" Sub says. We sit and watch the movie. Sun goes to the bathroom and a get a phone call from my mom. "Sorry I gotta answer this, I'll be right back." I said. "K." Elijah says. My mom just wanted me to buy some things on my way home. I walk back into the living room and my eyes widen. My heart sank as I see Elijah pushed against the couch kissing Angie. In my view it looked like he just let her kiss him. Elijah pushed her off right as she saw me. Last time this happened to me, I grabbed the girls hair and knocked her down, but I was so shocked of what I was seeing I didn't know what to do. Sub walks out and I push past him and run out the door. I get in my car and see Elijah running out. I start the car and drive away.
Elijah's POV.
*************
"Angie! What the heck!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were dating her." she says. "Elijah! What was that?" Sub says. "Angie kissed me!" I say. "Well, she was ugly anyway, so do you want to go out with me Elijah?" Angie says with a stupid look on her face. "Angie go home!" Sub says. I roll my eyes and walk to Sub. "Sub can you take me to her house? I don't have my car." I say. "No, I'll go to her and calm her down. She needs time." Sub says. "But she doesn't understand what happened, she needs to know." I say. "Well, I'll try to explain, Ok, I'll drop you off home. It pretty sure she doesn't want to see you." Sub says. I felt bad when I walk our of Subs car to my house. I literally felt like bashing my head and breaking the wall, but I just walk to my room screaming into my pillow.
Y/N POV.
*********
I ran to my room crying and passed my mom. "What happen sweetie?" she said concerned. "The only thing I could say back to her was, "Don't let anyone come in." I say running upstairs to my room. I sit on my bed looking at the sun blinds going through my room.
Mom's POV.
************
I hear a knock on the door and look through. It was Sub. He was bet very best friend so surely I can let him in. "Oh, hi Ms. L/N. (last name). I need to talk to Y/N." Sun says. "she's in her room." I say. "OK thanks." Sub says.
Y/N POV.
*********
I sat there crying thinking to myself. I though Elijah was the one, loyal person I had. I guess not. I heard s know on the door and I swear to god it mom let Elijah in, I would be so pissed. I didn't answer it. The Subs voice came up. "Y/N, its Sub. I'm the only one here. I wouldn't lie to you." Sub says with a soft voice. I was kinda glad he was here. I needed my best friend at times like this. I opened the door and he was about to say something but I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. He hugged me back rubbing his hand on my back. "Y/N, you need to know-" he said. "I don't want to hear anything about his time with her." I interpreted. He let go of me and said, "He didn't do it. She kissed him." Sub said. "No! You don't understand. You weren't there when I saw them. He let her kiss him and he didn't do anything about it!" I said crying. "What?" Sub said. "He told me that's all that happened." Sub said. "Well it's not." I said. I looked down and mumbled, "Sub. Please leave. I want to be alone." I said. "No, it's Ok I can stay here with you." Sub says. "No Sub, please leave." I said. I've never kicked Sub out before and he looked really sad walking away. I closed the door and cried into my pillow. Then I got a call from a friend from college.
~Phone call~
Me- Hello? Wiping up my tears
Candy- what up girl, how ya doing?
Me- I'm fine
Candy- why are you crying?
Me- I'm not I'm fine
Candy- no your not, your crying. You better tell me what happened or I'll come over there and ask you personally.
Me- OK. Well, Elijah kissed another girl in front of me.
Candy- what! Are you foreal? I thought you two were perfect for eachother.
Me- I didn't too
Candy- did you dump him? You better have.
Me- no...
Candy- why not?
Me- i-i just, idk. I don't want to.
Candy- girl? Are you crazy. You just caught him cheating on you and you won't dump his sorry face?
Me- no I, I just can't
Candy- where dose Elijah live. Emma give him a lesson and make sure he never hurts you again.
Me- no stop. I just want to get my mind away from him.
Candy- well, if you wanna get your mind off of him then come with me to a party tonight.
Me- who's party?
Candy- Drake Miageals party.
Me- well, I don't know if it's the right thing to do.
Candy- cmon you know he throws the best parties.
Me- alright then. Just so I can hang out with you.
Candy- great. Put a dress on and I'll pick you up in 5.
~Phone call ended~
Well I guess this is a good way to get my mind off him. I put on a dress and threw on some white convers with it. Then candy arrived. "Ohh! You look so cute!" candy says. "Thanks." I say with a faint smile. "Cmon we gotta take a selfie." candy said. We take a picture and she post it on twitter. Then we drive to the party.
Sub POV.
**********
I was looking through my phone and saw Candy's post on Twitter. I click on the picture without reading the caption. Aw she's happy now. Then I look at the caption. "Goin partyin with my gurl!" I got worried. Is she gonna find another guy while she's there? What's she gonna do there? She's still dating Elijah. I call Elijah to let him know.
~Phone call~
Elijah- hello?
Sub- Elijah I need to tell you something about Y/N.
Elijah- please don't tell me she's dumping me again.
Sub- well no... But she's going our to s party, a college party.
Elijah- WHAT? do you know how college parties are?
Sub- yes! That's why I don't want her to go.
Elijah- man, I did this to her. I'm why she's going.
Sub- Don't throw yourself down dude, we gotta just focus on protecting her. You know how many guys are probably gonna hit on her there?
Elijah- no, and I don't wanna know.
Sub- I hope she doesn't do what I think she'll do.
Elijah- me too.

A/N ~ this chapters kinda sad and dramatic, but finally got some drama going on now. So I don't really got anything to say so.. Cya next chapter. Thx 4 reading! 💕❤💕❤💕