All I need

Y/N POV.
*********
We arrive there at night but we don't know what hotel Elijah stayed in so we stop by a hotel and decide to head there tomorrow. Ethan wakes me up to go to the hotel and we check a room. "Tomorrow's his big day. And you get to hand him his award." Ethan says excitingly. "Yea but, what if he's over me, and just finds it uncomfortable that I'm here?" I ask sadly. "Trust me, I know he's not over you. He's been depressed ever since you left." Ethan explains. "Ok, well, I should get to sleep, it starts tomorrow night but I'm planning on getting ready for a while." I say. "Do you have an outfit?" Ethan asked. "Yes, I brought one. It's a surprise for Elijah and for you." I say. "Ok that's cool. Are you sure you don't want me to get so food?" Ethan asked. "No I'm fine." I replied. "When was the last time you ate?" he asked. "Um... Yesterday morning." I say. "Morning? Ok you stay here, I'm going to get some food. Don't go anywhere, OK?" he says. "Alright. I'll stay." He looks at me and smiles, then he walks out the door. As I sit there, all I could think about was him. I was debating on giving him a call and to see how he was doing. I think back and forth in my head if I should, then I finally decide to give him a call.
~phone dialing~
The call went straight to voice message. His phone must be off or dead so I decide to to call again. I got bored and tired waiting for Ethan to come back so I just fell asleep.
Ethan POV.
************
When I came back to the room Y/N was already asleep and I didn't want to wake her. I put the food on the counter and decide to go to sleep. I slept on the other bed next to her and woke up in the morning. When I woke up she was already up doing her makeup and everything. "Wow you got up early. Remember, it doesn't start till tonight at 5. It's only 9." I say getting out of bed. "Yea... But I have a big day ahead of me." she replies. "Ok, what are you planning on doing today?" I ask. "Well, I want to go to the auditorium where Elijah is getting his award tonight and set up decorations when I announce him winning." Then after that I wanted to go hand out with my best brother." she said. "Wow that's cool, and I didn't know you had a brother?" I said. "Dude. I'm talking about you! Haha." she replied. "Oh.. Haha sorry. Ok sounds cool." I say. We drive to the auditorium of Chicago and set up every thing. 2 hours later Y/N went to go buy some fast food and I was still at the auditorium. Then I heard a familiar voice and saw someone walking who looked just like me. It was Elijah! I had to hide. It was a surprise that I was here and especially Y/N. He could see her and she couldn't see him. Not until the show starts. I had to hide. Then I saw him going onto the phone and calling someone. All the sudden my phone rang and it was on full blast so the ringtone went through out the whole auditorium. I quickly ran away to the bathroom and answered the phone call.
~Phone call~
Elijah- Hey Ethan how you doing over there?
Ethan- oh hey. I'm good.
Elijah- that's great. You should watch the show on TV. It's fine if I don't win but I still want you to see me.
Ethan- haha yea definitely Will, well bye gotta go!
Elijah- Oh Ok then bye.
~Phone call ended~
I got outside and see Y/N pulled up in the parking lot. I run in the passenger seat and tell her to drive. "Why do you wanna leave so badly?" she asked. "I finished everything. So we can just leave." I quickly reply. "Well Ok I guess." she says. We drive out and go back to the hotel and eat there. 5 hours later it was time to go to the auditorium because it was starting. I quickly tell Y/N to go get dressed. I was really excited to see what Y/N had planned to wear. She said it was a surprise. She goes get changed and comes out with a sparkly white white and Gold dress, curled hair and white laces wedges.

 She goes get changed and comes out with a sparkly white white and Gold dress, curled hair and white laces wedges

I look at her and smile

I look at her and smile. I recognize this outfit. "This is the outfit you wore to senior prom when you guys were dating." I say. "You look great." I say. "Thanks, I wanted to remind him of the best night of his life." she says. "Trust me, he'll definitely remember." I say. She smiles and me then reminds me to go get changed. I run to change and then we drive to the auditorium. We get there and wait back stage until they announce his category.
Y/N POV.
*********
Me and Ethan wait backstage until they announce his category. I look out into the crowd and see a bunch of fans and famous YouTubers. Then I see Elijah sitting with Denis, Sub, Corl and Alex. Then Ethan signals me to go up. They announce most newest and fastest rising youtuber. The stage is dark so the don't see me yet. I nervously walk up the stage with the winning card in my hand. I walk up to the platform and stand my the podium. Then they bring the spotlights on me. There's so many people then once the lights are on me Elijah looks directly at me with a surprised face and I look at him.

A/N~ sorry I left with a cliff hanger. I'm a jerk. But I hope you like it so far. Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make the next chapter even longer. Stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💙💗💙💗💙💗