Insane

Elijah POV.
***********
I woke up at like 7:00 to go see Y/N. I changed quickly and didn't want to do my hair so I put on a hat and woke up Ethan. "ETHAN LETS GO!" I yelled shaking him. "What do you mean?" Ethan asked yawning. "We gotta go see Y/N!" I said shaking him continuously. "Oh alright alright!" Ethan said getting up.
He got ready and I quickly got into the car and drove to the hospital.
When we got there, the only person there was Sub. He was talking to someone but I couldn't see who. Then I walked further and looked into the window. He was talking to Y/N! She's awake! I quickly ran inside and hugged her. She sat on her bed with Sub in a seat next to her. I think I startled her because she flinched and didn't hug back immediately. Then she wrapped one arm around me and hugged me back. I let go of her and her right arm was in a cast rested on her bed. "Y/N!" I yelled hugging her again. "What? What? I'm here Elijah I'm fine." Y/N said smiling at me. "I'm sorry." I said putting my head in between her head and shoulder. "Why are you sorry?" she asked. "Because I wasn't there for you. I should've been there and I'm sorry." I said still hugging her. She smiled at me and held my hand. She seemed pretty happy. I pulled away from her. "No no no. Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault at all." She said kindly. Then she turned and saw Ethan. She smile and held her left arm out. He came and hugged her. "Thanks dude." Y/N said. "Of course." Ethan said then pulled away. "When do you get to go home?" I asked. "Later today after they give her a last check up." Sub said. "Oh, that's great. So I'm not sure if this is a very good idea but I wanted to go see Angie in prison, and just talk the insanity out of her." I explained. "I don't think that insanity is going away, I mean look what she did to Y/N's arm?" Ethan said. "Well, we don't have too if it make you uncomfortable Y/N." I said sitting in a chair on the side of Y/N's bed. "No, we can. It's prison, she can't do anything." Y/N said. She sounded so happy and fearless after she almost died yesterday. I love that about her. "Ok, maybe later today then." I said.
We all sat and talked to her and soon Denis, Alex, Corl and her mom came and we talked to her for a while.
Then a nurse came in with a needle. "Oh is this her check up? We should go." I said getting up. "No it's ok. It's only gonna take a second." The nurse said. I sat back down and nodded my head. Y/N sat up and on her bed and the nurse gave her a shot on the shoulder. She put it in some sort of container and put it under a big light and looked at it.  "Alright Y/N. Your all good to go. We just need your mom to sign you out." The nurse said.
Her mom got up and took about 5 minutes to sign some papers the we helped Y/N get out of bed. She still had a cast on her arm.
We walked her out to my car. Her mom hugged her and went back home.
We drove to the prison and it was scary. With fences all Around. I walked up to a counter inside the prison. There was a guard behind a glass window. "Hello how may I help you today?" The guard said through the microphone. "Hi sir, we'd like to see Angelina Delaware." Sub said. "Angelina?" Y/N asked. "Yep. It's not just "Angie"." Sub said.
"Alright, you'll need to sign some forms before she gets out here." The guard said and handed us a packet. It was just Me, Ethan, Sub and Y/N here.
We filled out the forms and handed then to the guard. Then he spoke in his walkie talkie. "Can I have miss 28583D." Then guard said.
After about 2 minutes, Angie came out. We were separated by a glass window. She sat on the seat across the window handcuffed. Y/N backed away a little bit behind me. She had her black hair tied up in a bun. "Alright..." I said nervously. "Aw, look who came to see me you guys?" Angie said turning around to the guards as they stood quietly in the back. "It's Elijah bear." Angie said smirking. "And, you." Angie said looking at Ethan with a death stare. Ethan gave her a death stare too and leaned up at the window. "I could've killed you." Ethan whispered through the glass. I hit his arm as he backed away. "There's guards here." I whispered. There were only two chairs so me and Ethan sat in the front, Sub stood next to Ethan and Y/N stood behind me. "Do it, I dare you." Angie whispered in the microphone. Then Ethan almost stood up and just broke the window but he restrained himself. "That's what I thought." Angie mumbled. "So, what do you guys want?" Angie asked.  "Nothing, absolutely nothing from you. Just came to see you." I said. "Aw and who's that little girl behind you? What happened to her arm? I bet someone really strong and powerful did that." Angie chuckled. Y/N stepped up to the window. "No actually, it was a really insane girl who will now live the rest of her life in prison. Gladly" Y/N said. Angie rolled her eyes. "Don't get your hopes up too high. I'm not gonna be here for much longer. I have my ways. And until then, someone is coming after, and I'm not stopping until I get my way!" Angie said and her voice raised louder. "Alright you times up!" The guard said and Angie stood up smirking. They brought her back in and we had to leave.
Y/N tugged on my shirt while leaning on me walking to the car. "What does she mean? Elijah I don't want her to get out. And who's coming?" Y/N said sounding very afraid. "Idk, but don't worry. I will be here. No matter what, no one will ever hurt you again." I said.

Y/N POV.
*********
I leaned into his chest as we walked back to the car. What did she mean? I know Angie somehow does things that nobody can do, and she said that she'll be out soon. But who's coming. Now, I'm really afraid, and I don't think Ethan or Elijah could do anything this time.

_______________________________________
A/N~ hey it's nice to see you here again. Well I can't really see you... But thanks for reading this chapter. I know once again, I've been gone for a long time but I'm sorry. It's just family and school stuff. And sorry for the short chapter. :( But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!
So Angie's now in prison, but are you safe yet? Does everything go back to normal? Or is all the worst yet to come? Find out in the next chapter! Thx 4 reading! Bye 💜💙💜💙💜