Angie?

Y/N POV.
*********
I walked up to the door and opened it. When I saw who it was, a fierce energy of hate came but I calmed down quickly. It was Angie. Last time she was here, she tried to take Elijah from me. "Hello, how can I help you?" I said in a calm voice. "Hey. It's Y/N right? Idk if you remember me-" Angie said. "Oh I remember you." I said interrupting her. "oh, well, I, I just came here to finally say sorry. I know the last time we saw eachother, we weren't the best of friends." Angie said. I looked at her weird and turned around looking at the guys piled on the stairs watching. "First of all, how did you get my address?" I said. I wasn't very nice to her because even if she didn't try to take Elijah from me, overall I just didn't like her attitude. "Well, Milly gave me your Address."(Subs sister) "But I'm sorry, I knew you guys were dating, but I just want to be friends." Angie said smiling. She had pearly white perfectly teeth. Idk how Elijah DOESN'T like her but I'm glad it's me. "OK, I forgive you.. I guess." I mumbled. I wondered why she decided to apologize now, instead of before, and why she wanted to me my friend so badly. "So uhh, what are you guys doing? Can I hang?" Angie asked. I didn't really want her here because I wanted to be the only girl. "um, sorry we're-" I said. "Sure you can stay." Denis says from behind me. "Yea, it will be fun." Corl says. "Yea, yea, come on in." Alex says letting her in. I face palmed and closed the door. She sat down in the couch and I really didn't want her here. "Would you like some water?" Corl asked. "Sure." she said sitting up strait like she's a princess or something. Denis, Corl and Alex walked into the kitchen to get her water while she stayed on the couch. Sub and Elijah followed me. "Guys? What are you doing?" I whispered. "What do you mean?" Alex said. I rolled my eyes. "Why did you let her in? I don't want her here." I said. "Ok, chill. Why don't you like her? She seems nice." Corl said pouring a cup of water. "Because you remember what she did." I said pointing at Elijah behind me. "Hey Y/N, mind giving this to Angie?" Corl said handing me the cup of water. I gave him a death glare and grabbed the cup. "Thanks." Corl said. I splashed the water onto his face and crossed my arms. "Are you even listening?" I yelled. "Y/N. Calm down. We were just trying to be friendly. And cmon, that was a long time ago, and she literally just apologized about it. Maybe she really wants to be friends." Corl said. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Do you guys like her or something? I mean it's fine if all y'all got a thing for her, like I don't see how you could not. She's really pretty." I said. "I don't like her." Elijah pointed out from behind me. I turned around and just gave him a quick smile and then turned back to them. "No, I dont. I just think she's nice." Corl said. "I just want to befriend her." Denis said. "Yea me too. I don't like her or anything. She just wants to be friends." Alex explained. "K whatever. She can stay. But remember this is still my house." I said. Corl poured her another cup of water and gave it to her. She was on her phone while waiting then looked up at us as we all crowded the living room. "So, uh, Angie we were all about to go swimming. Did you wanna join." Denis asked. "But you probably didn't bring anything to swim in so.. Oh well." I said smiling. "Well, actually, I have a bathing suit under my clothes." Angie said. I got so confused. Who just casually wears a bathing suit under their clothes? "Great." Denis said. We got changed and walked out to the back yard and I made this face at her every time.

 We got changed and walked out to the back yard and I made this face at her every time

Because really? Who wears a bathing suit under their clothes. I was wearing shorts and a short crop top. Angie wore a really small bikini and it disgusted me.
I just sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water looking at everyone having fun. I could say I'm just a little bratty right now but I really didn't like her. Elijah got out of the water and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" Elijah asked. "nothing." I said. "Ok, I actually know what's wrong. Idk why I even asked. Why don't you just talk to her. Get to know her better and you guys might become friends." Elijah said. I thought about it and why not I guess. I mean she's already here. I jumped into the water and Elijah stayed in the edge and smiled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water. I quickly tried swimming away but he swam to me and grabbed me. "Why did you do that?" Elijah asked laughing and spiting our water. Elijah was still holding onto me and we were in the deep end. "It was funny." I said laughing. Everybody else started laughing too. Elijah let go of me and I sank down because I didn't know he was gonna let go. I swam at the bottom of the pool and swam to Angie in the corner. "Hey." i said to her. "Hi." She replied. "having fun?" i asked. "Yea im having a great time. Thanks for letting me stay." Angie said. I nodded my head and jumped out of the pool. "Wanna go talk over here at the table?" I asked. "Um, ok." She said and jumped out the pool. The guys were still playing in the pool. We walked over to the table and sat down. "So, uh, I just got like, you know, a little question." i said awkwardly. "Yea?" Angie asked. "So, do you still like Elijah?" i asked. She paused for a second looking down. "No." She said quickly popping her head back up. "Alright, so your completely over him now, right, we can be cool?" i asked. "Yea totally." Angie said. "You guys are still dating right?" Angie asked. I sat up and smiled. "Yes we are." i said proudly. "Well, then ok. Is this all that you wanted to ask?" Angie asked. "yes thats it." i said. We both walked back to the pool. Maybe Elijah is right. I should get to know her more before I judge her. After all, we need another girl around. And we're all cool now. She clearly said shes done with the Elijah thing. So we can actually try to be friends. She could be my first best friend that is a girl. Someone who can understand a girl that is a girl. Unlike Sub, that is a boy. I thought, just maybe this would work out. We'll see......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~ Hey guys. i hope you you enjoyed this chapter. Im sorry i havent posted in a while. I got my phone taken away so i do this on my laptop. But it just takes so much longer because there is no auto correct. But yea, and also, if you have any suggestions for future chapter, let me know and i might put in in. 

And if you dont remember who Angie is, then go look back some chapters, i dont remember any specific chapter, but she was somewhere in the beginning. So yea, thanks for reading. Have a good day! Bye! (Since im on my laptop, i cant put any heart emojis :'(        <3 <3 )