Blood problem

Y/N POV.
*********
Angie lifted the knife up and right then I knew I was a goner. I covered my face with my arms laying there in the dirt. Then I  saw Something swing by fast as lighting and knock Angie over. I slowly tried to get up and saw Ethan strangling her down and grabbing the knife out of her hand.
I learned against the car looking at the blood dripping down my arm.
Then Angie tried punching Ethan but he had her hands pinned to the ground. Angie tried squirming her way out of his grip then Ethan took the knife and lifted it up. I knew what he was gonna do. "ETHAN DON'T DO!" I screamed. Then he turned to me leaning on the edge of the car and looked back at Angie. He threw the knife into the dirt and punched Angie right in the face and she was out cold.
He then called the cops and ran to me. My arm was still dripping blood from the cut that went half way across my arm.
"Y/N! Are you OK!?" Ethan said holing me. I lost a lot of blood and I felt too nauseous to even talk after all the screaming. Then I fell to the ground and Ethan knelt down to me. He wrapped his jacket around my arm then everything went black.
Then later on I woke up again. Everything was loud and I saw lights and people shouting. I looked to my left and saw Elijah. "Y/N! Are you OK?!" Elijah said. Then I saw everybody crowding around me. "Y/N don't worry. We're here!" Sub said thing to comfort me. Then loud men started shouting. "Get out of the way!" he said. They all moved away from me and brought me onto a stretcher.
They pulled me into an ambulance and it was so bright inside. Once again, everything went black.

Elijah POV.
***********
I was sitting in the hospital room with Y/N out cold and wires looked up to her. There was a big bandage around her arm.
It was just a cut but it was really deep,  went across half her whole arm and lost a lot of blood.
I sat in the room in a chair right next to her, I was really worried because she lost so much blood.
"Thanks Ethan. I'm glad you were there." I said. "Of course." Ethan replied. "You told me you left to go get gas tho, how did you know to come back?" I asked. "Well, I heard a lot of screaming, so I ran. Then when I saw Y/N and Angie, I sprinted and jumped her." Ethan explained. I sat there looking at Y/N and felt a little sign of relief but at the same time, upset. "Oh.." I said. "I was actually almost gonna kill her."  Ethan said. "What?!" everyone said. In the room was me, Ethan, Sub, Denis, Alex,  Corl and her mom. "Well, Y/N told me not to.. So I didn't. But I would've, if anything, I would do it to make sure Y/N never has to go through her." Ethan said. "Do you like Y/N?" I asked him. I know it wasn't the right time or place to care about something like that but I just wanted to know. "What? Of course not, well I love her, but she's like the sister I never had. I love her like that. Don't worry." Ethan said. "No, no I'm sorry. That was stupid to ask." I said.
I looked at the monitor and it was going a a normal beat.
Then a nurse walked in. I backed away from Y/N and sat in in my chair. "Alright, so the cut is very big and she has lost a lot of blood. Losing that much blood, her brain might not function right and she will be very drowsy and even a little loss of memory." The nurse said. When she said loss of memory, my heart sank and I didn't want to go through that again. "Is there anything we could do?" I asked. "Yes, if any of you have the same blood type as her, you can donate some of your blood to her." she said.
(idk anything about blood type and hospital stuff so imma skip this part. Sorry!)
Sub had the same blood type as Y/N. So he took some of his blood to donate to Y/N.
After he was done. They gave her the blood (idk what I'm talking about so I probably sound stupid. Sry)
She still wasn't awake but we had to give her some time. It was now 9:45 pm and the visiting hours were gonna close. "I'm sorry boys but visiting hours are closed." The nurse said. Everybody excited the real I'm except for me.
I came to Y/N and held her hand. "Goodnight Y/N." I said and kissed her forehead.
Y/N's mom took Y/N's car home and Ethan and I was dropped off home with Sub.
After tonight, if things didn't go the way they did, Y/N could've died. If it wasn't for Ethan. I went up to Ethan and gave him a big hug. "Thanks. I'm glad your my brother." I said. "Me too." Ethan said then went off to his room. I went to my room and laid in my bed. I felt bad that I couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't there for her. But I'm glad to atleast have other people to count on.
All this wouldn't get out of my mind, but eventually, exhaustion took over and I fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Hello again! I wrote this chapter to not leave you guys on a cliff hanger for too long. I know this chapter is very short and I'm sorry but I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. So hope you liked this short chapter. Byesss 💞💞💞