Wrong twin

A/N~ I'm putting a time skip in because I didn't want all the problems to be right after another so the story goes two weeks later so the story is a different day than the last chapter, just so nobody gets confused. Enjoy😋

Y/N POV.
*********
I woke up in my bed checking my phone. I had notifications from my text messages. I start to check them while getting up. The text reads-
Elijah- Hey, remember, I'm not gonna be here for about three days so today's that last day imma see you for a while.
Me- Aw I know, why do you have to go to another one of your conventions.
Elijah- because they are fun.
Me- alright I guess
Elijah- you wanna come over to say bye to all of us?
Me- who's us?
Elijah- Denis, Sub, Corl and Alex.
Me- What? They're going too? Aw, I'm gonna be so lonely.
Elijah- it's OK. Ethan's not going, you can hang with him.
Me- oh, OK cool I guess. I'll just hang with him for three whole days waiting for y'all to come back.
Elijah- it's ok, Ethan's fun. He'll take you anywhere, that's cheap.
Me- haha, alright.
Elijah- so you coming over or what?
Me- sure, I'll be there in a bit.
Elijah- k. Byes.
Me- bye.

End of conversation

9:30 am

Y/N POV.
*********
I walked downstairs and my mom made me breakfast. "Ooh, thanks." I said. There was waffles and bacon with syrup drizzled on top. "No problem. I know you like it like that, idk why, your weird." My mom said laughing. "Haha, it's good, you should try it." I said. "No. I'm good." My mom answered drinking orange juice. "Alright." I said. I continued eating my breakfast and looked at my phone. I almost spit it out of my mouth. "Oh crap, it's almost 10. I gotta go. Bye mom!" I said putting my shoes on. "Bye." she replied. I jumped into my car and drove off to Elijah's house hoping they didn't leave yet.

I finally got to their house and their car was still there so I assumed they were still there. I rang the doorbell and Elijah opened the door. "Oh hey. We were waiting for you." Elijah said. "Sorry I know. I was busy, with food." I said laughing. I walked in and they all had their stuff packed ready to go. "Alright so when are you guys gonna head over." I asked. "Well we were waiting for you so about right now." Elijah said. "Oh OK. Well then bye guys. I know it's only three days but I like seeing you guys everyday." I said. "We'll miss you too Y/N." Sub said. "Hey but you and Ethan can become best friends now while hanging out for a couple days." Elijah said. "Hey no,  no,  no. I'm her best friend. Don't take that from me." Sub said sarcastically. I just laughed. "Oh OK then. Yea and don't get too close Ethan." Elijah said pointing his finger at him. Ethan put his hands up innocently. "Hahaha, ok, ok, you guys gotta go! Bye." I said hugging everyone of them while they walk out of the door. Soon everybody was gone and it was just me and Ethan. "Hey, so what do you wanna do?" I said. Nothing was very awkward because I've known him for years. "Idk do you wanna stay here or go somewhere else." Ethan asked. "Hmm, we can stay here I guess." I said. "K. I can pop in a movie if you want, and we have ice cream."  Ethan said. I head let up when he said ice cream. "Heck yea dawg. Get some of that ice cream." I said. He laughed. "OK, you can choose a movie from my laptop." Ethan said walking over to the kitchen. "Ight." I said. I grabbed his computer and scrolled through Netflix. I decided to watch a comedy and chose white chicks. (This movie is awesome) he came holding two ice cream cones. "Hey I haven't seen this movie since like, 5th grade." Ethan said. "Haha what? Your not supposed to watch movies like this at that age." I said liking my ice cream. "Well, if you didn't know already, me and Elijah weren't, the best Kids. Like, we were bad, pretty bad." Ethan said. "Oh, well haha, what do you mean you were not the best kids. Your last name is Best." I said smiling. He started bursting out laughing for a while. "Haha, OK. I get it." Ethan said. We realized we were talking to each other for the first 10 minutes of the movie. "Oh, we should actually watch the movie." I said. "Oh yea. I forgot that it was playing." Ethan said.  We watched the movie the whole way through. Then after the movie we just ate, the talked. It was about 6 o'clock so Elijah and them should be in their hotels right now. "Hey want to face time Elijah. They should be done by now." I said scooting over to his side so we could both see. "Yea sounds cool." Ethan said. He called and he pick up quickly.

~Face time~

Elijah- hey guys!
He said showing the camera around.
Me- hi!
Ethan- wudup!
Elijah - look at all of us. We here at the hotel!
Me- yea we can see that.
Elijah laughed and saw how close we were sitting together but he didn't mention it.
Elijah- hope y'all aren't doing anything weird over there.
Me- nah it's been fun. All we did was watch a movie and eat food.
Ethan- yea typically Y/N stuff.
We all laughed and I heard people laughing on the background.
Then Sub came into the camera and took the phone from Elijah.
Sub- HI GUYS! Sub said putting the camera super close to his Face.
Ethan- Hi Sub.
Me- Hi Subby.
Sub- I don't like that name.
Me- Well I like it so too bad.
Then Elijah took the phone back.
Me- so how was the convention?
Elijah-it was fun. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Me- that's great. Have a good time.
Elijah- hehe I will.
Elijah- hey we are going to go eat out so i gotta go.
Me- Aw OK then.
Elijah- bye guys
Me- Bye!
Ethan- bye!

~Face time ended~

Y/N POV.
*********
We just talked about things for a while then I started getting late. "Hey can I stay here for the night? I'm too lazy to drive home and then drive back here in the morning." I asked. "Yea sure. You can sleep in Elijah's bed." Ethan said. "K thanks." I said walking up stairs. I went into his room and laid on his bed. I wasn't used to sleeping in his room with out him with me. I was on my phone for a while then soon fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Ethan was still asleep, so I decided to make breakfast for us when he wakes up. I made waffles and bacon but put them separate this time. I laid them out on the table and Ethan came walking down. "Hey just in time. I literally just finished right now." I said. "Oh, Y/N you didn't have to do this. I could've done it myself." Ethan said. "Well, I didn't it anyway so come eat." I said gesturing him to sit in his chair. We sat and ate and he started laughing. "What?" I asked. "Why do you eat your bacon with your waffles?" Ethan asked. "I like it like this. You should try it." I said. He wasn't pick like my mom so he tried it. "Oh that does taste good." he said with food in his mouth. "Haha yea boi." I said. "Hey, the convention doesn't start until 10 so I thought they would be bored at the hotel. So I was thinking of live streaming on youtube so they could watch." Ethan said. "That's cool." I said. "You wanna join? We could face call them while they watch me play stupid things." Ethan suggested. "haha OK sound good." I said. We finished our food and went up stairs. He started the stream and I call them.

~Face time~

Me- hey go on youtube And watch Ethan live stream.
Elijah- OK. No hi,  no good morning.
Me- HELLO. GOOD MORNING. I said over exaggerating. We started laughing as Elijah turned the hotel TV to YouTube so everyone could watch. We had a couple other people that remembered us from years ago when we still did youtube and we got a couple comments like "OMG you back!" and "I missed you guys!"
Sub- what are you streaming for.
Ethan- just thought you guys would be bored.
Elijah- well your right. It's boring here.
We talked and played games on the computer for a while. When Ethan was playing I hand slipped and messed him up. "OH I'M SORRY!" I said laughing. Everybody started laughing really hard. "Oh it's fine." Ethan said. I was still kinda smiling because I made him die.

Ethan POV.
***********
Y/N was laughing so hard and I didn't really mind that I died. I looked at her smiling and kinda for got where we were, what we were doing and who she was. It was just in the moment that I looked at her and she looked at me smiling. I don't know why but I just leaned and and I kissed her. We sat there for like 2 seconds and she pushed me away. Then I came back to where we were, and we were still live streaming, still face time with Elijah, HER BOYFRIEND, and was all on camera. Her covered her hand over her mouth then looked at Elijah in the face call. Right there his face looked really mad and before we could say anything he hung up. "Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said trying to explain quickly. She got up with her hand still over her mouth. "Um, I'm sorry, I should go." she said. "No Y/N wait." but then she dashed out the door. I face palmed and realized the live stream was still on. I turned it off ignoring the comments and left. I felt so bad And so ashamed of myself. I could've lost a friend and lost trust in my own brother. I went to my room and saw that Y/N had left. I sat on my bed putting my hand on my forehead and just sat there.

A/N~ Heyy. Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for cliff hanger. I'll only do it sometimes. But yea.. I don't have anything to say really so byess! 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙