Birthday issue

Y/N POV.
*********
I woke up with the sun blinding my face. I couldn't see so tried getting up and accidentally woke up Elijah. "Sorry." I said yawning. "I told you to never apologize to me, and it's ok haha." Elijah said stretching. "Morning." I said. "Good morning." he replied. I sat on his bed looking at my phone and Elijah got up to change. He stood in front of the window that was so blinding from the sun and slowly took off his shirt. He bent down to grab another one and put it on. I just awkwardly sat there staring at him. He turned around and caught me staring. "What." he said smiling. I looked down and smiled. "Your just, really cute." I said blushing. "Thanks, your pretty cute yourself." Elijah said. He pulled my hand up and gave me a quick kiss and I went to go get ready. I had on some jeans, a t-shirt with a sweater on top and brown boots. It was really cold outside and it was raining. "Hey you wanna go get breakfast at Starbucks?" Elijah asked. "K." I said. We got into his car and drove to Starbucks. I ordered a glazed donut and vanilla coffee. Elijah ordered a cinnamon roll and mocha coffee. We grabbed a table and sat down at a round table. We talked for awhile and ate, then I saw a table full of girls staring in our personal direction. I assume they were looking at Elijah, but Elijah didn't seem to notice them. I scooted over to him sitting way closer to him than I was before. I held his hand and kissed him on the cheek. Then I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on mine. I looked at the group of girls and the started looking away. "Well, your ready to go?" I said laughing. "Yea I guess. Why are you laughing?" he asked. "Oh, nothing." I said smiling. I grabbed his hand and we walked out the door. We back to the house and saw Ethan sitting watching tv. "Hey Ethan." Elijah said. "Hey. Where did you go?" Ethan asked looking a little upset. "Out to breakfast. Why?" Elijah asked. "Don't you remember what today is?" Ethan said. Elijah gasped. "Oh, I'm so sorry! It's your birthday!" Elijah said. (I know they have the same birthday but oh well.) "Yea?" Ethan said. "Oh happy birthday Ethan." I said and hugged him. "Thanks." he said. "I'm so sorry I forgot." Elijah said. "It's fine I guess." Ethan signed. He walked out the door. "I'm going to a meet up with my friends, I'll be back tonight. Bye." he said and shut the door. Elijah seemed upset. "I forgot his birthday and I don't even get to spend it with him." Elijah said depressed. I hugged him to make him feel better. "Aw it's fine, how bout... You throw a surprise party when he gets back?" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "That's a great idea!" he said picking me up and hugging me. I laughed, "Ok, your welcome, put me down!" I said laughing. He carried me to his balcony, "Say please." he said. "Aw your so mean, cmon put me down. I swear to god you better not drop me." I said holding on to him. He looked down at me carrying my bridal style. He kissed me and brought me over the the ground. I kissed him back then pulled away. "Your so dead." I said. He smiled and started running. I chased him around the house and pretended I tripped. "Ow, I fell!" I cried lying. He came running back, "Are you OK?" he asked putting his hand behind my head. I smiled and pulled his head down to kiss me and let go of him. I then got up and started laughing. "Y/N, you scared me!" Elijah said smiling. I started laughing again. "Haha, that's what you get boi." I said. We both started laughing then I died down. "Oh, cmon we gotta get ready for Ethan's party." Elijah said. "Alright. I'll be in charge of buying presents, cake and inviting people. You stay here and decorate." I said. "Oh, you gave me the easy job. I'll go do all that stuff and you decorate." Elijah said. "No, just decorate." I commanded. He smiled, "Fine." he said. "Bye." I said. "Wait!" Elijah yelled. "What?" he grabbed my arm and kissed me. He held me on my face and kissed me for a long time. "OK, I gotta go now." I said not even one once from him. He kissed me one more time and smiled, "Ok, now you can go." he said. I smiled and walked out the door. I first called the pals and told them to come over, and bring food and drinks. Then I went to the store to buy a vanilla cake, and a bunch of presents. About and hour later I came back to the house and it was already all decorated. "Wow! Good job! It's only been an hour." I said. "What do you mean? I'm not even half way done yet." he said. "K, Elijah chill, I know you want his party to be perfect but don't stress." I said. "I'm not stresses." he said as he almost fell off the ladder he was standing on. "Woah, be careful!" I said. "I'm fine." Elijah said. Then the door bell rang. I opened the door and it was Denis, Sub, Alex, and Braden. "Hey guys." I said hugging them. "Hey." They all said in a big awkward unison. "Woah, that was weird." Sub said. They all laughed. They brought presents, Sub and Alex brought a BUNCH of pizza and Denis and Braden brought soda. We got ready and I set up the table. There what the pizza boxes stacked up on each sides of the table, the cake in the middle and drinks surrounding it with the presents in the back. "You guys! Ethan texted he's on his way home." Elijah panicked. "Oh cmon, turn off the lights and hide." I said. It was completely dark and we all hid. We heard keys in the door knob and the door opened. The lights turned on and we all jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!" Ethan was shocked and looked around. Elijah came up to him and hugged him. "Happy birthday bro." he said. "Aw, thanks Elijah, and all of you guys." he said. We all gave him a group hug. "We got PIZZA!" Elijah said. Ethan squirmed out of the hug, "Where?" he said. We all laughed, "Obviously you can see the stacks of boxed on the table." I said. "Oh haha." he said. We all grabbed a slice and Elijah put a part hat on his head. We took about 100000 picture and ate some much that there was literally no more. Then we cut the cake and finished the whole thing too. "Dang, you guys like eating." I said laughing. "Haha, yea we do." Sub said. "Oh, I almost forgot! Presents!" I said. I first gave him my present. He unwrapped it, it was a new pair of headphones. "Oh thanks I needed theses!" he said. Then he opened Elijah's and it was a lot of things and a big box. There was a shirt from their favorite band, a picture frame of them in highschool, a giant gummy bear in a box, and a whole bunch of chocolate. "Oh my goodness dude, you went all out." Ethan said to Elijah. "Yea of course it's my brother's birthday. Why wouldn't I." he said. They hugged and we all awed. "Brother goals." I said and we all started laughing. He opened everybody else's presents and the party was over. It was 11:45 pm. "Oh geez it's late. I gotta get home." I said. "No, stay, I don't want you driving this late." Sub said. "Can I stay?" I said looking at Elijah and Ethan. "Yes stay. You need to." Elijah said. "Yea, totally." Ethan said. Alright I'll stay then. Right after, everyone decided to sleep over. We went to sleep and I went to sleep with Elijah in his bed. "Good night Elijah." I yawned. "Good night, Y/N." he said. He kissed me on my cheek and I we fell asleep.

A/N~ idk y I always end the chapters on going to sleep lol but say for the short chapter. I'm very tired and I have school tmro. This chapter was just a happy chapter but the next chapter with be more interesting. So thanks for reading! 💜💖💜💖