Moving in

Y/N POV.
*********
I wake up and Elijah has his arms wrapped around me. I slowly take them off so I could get up. I heard him move and thought I woke him up, but I guess not. I try again trying to not wake him up, then he grabs me by the waist and swings me the the other side of the bed and we start laughing. "Dammit I know you were awake." I said laughing. He gets up and and hugs me while laughing. "Haha got you." he says. "Go get ready." I reply. Everybody else was awake because we laughed really loudly. "Ok you guys are awake now, might as well get ready to get going." I said. Every gets up yawning and gets ready.
~skips until they get to California~
(Sorry I'm skipping such a large part of the story, I didn't want to keep on going and not have anything interesting happen..)
We arrive at my mom's house FINALLY and I run in excited. "Mom!" I yell. "Did you pack the things on the way over here?" I said hugging her. "Yes, almost everything. You big boys need to help me with the big stuff." mom says. I face palm and laugh at them. "YEAH LET'S GO BOI'S" Braden yells. Everybody starts laughing and follow my mom to help pack. I had basically nothing to do so I sat on the couch resting from the long trip. I see Sub and Alex carrying a box outside. "Don't drop it." I laugh. "Nah we tough. We ain't gonna drop it." Sub says. "Hopefully." Alex mumbles. We start laughing. I'm on my phone just sitting there for a while until my mom calls me. I go and help pack. About two hours later we finish packing everything and loaded them into the moving truck. We really didn't feel like driving all the way back and Y/N was nice enough to help us with plane tickets. She didn't want to sit in a car for tree days either so we went and bought plane tickets. (The cars are being towed to Massachusetts by the moving trucks) The next day we drive to the airport and wait for our flight. We sit there early in the morning waiting for our flight. "You guys we didn't even get breakfast yet." Ethan mentions. "oh yea your right." Denis says. "I can go to the food court and get us all something." Ethan suggest. "No it's OK. We're fine." My mom says. "OK what about coffee?" Ethan says again. "Alright let's go Ethan, coffee for 8." Elijah says. "Haha OK. Thanks guys." I say. We wait for them to get back but our plain was gonna board soon. "Where are they, we don't want to miss our flight." I say. Then I see them walking here with 8 cups of coffee with big cup holders. "Great just in time!" I said. They handed us our coffee and we boarded the plane. We took our seats and it was all two seated. I sat next to my mom, Elijah sat next to Ethan, Sub sat next to Alex and Corl sat next to Denis. The flight was about 6 hours long so I fell asleep. When I woke up, we had about two more hours left. "Mom, did you even say hi to Sub yet?  You haven't seen him in years." I said. "Oh yes, Sub! It's good to see you again. Last I saw you, you were 15 years old." My mom said. "Yea it's good too see you too!" Sub says. "I missed someone constantly cooking for me." Sub said. We all started laughing. Sub and my mom had a great relationship because he was like a son to her. Then I realized, she's never even met the pals? "Mom! I forgot, you haven't even met every one." I say. "Ok, introduce them." mom said. I introduced everyone then I introduced Elijah. "Mom, this is Elijah. You know that I have been dating him for years, but now you can meet him in person!" I said. "Oh! I didn't know you, were the FAMOUS Elijah Best she's always talking about." My mom exaggerates. I face palmed looking down laughing. "Oh do you really?" he said smirking at me. "Tell me, what dose she say about me?" he said laughing at me. "Well, she's always talking about how handsome you are and how much she loves you." My mom says. "Oh, that's nice I guess." Elijah says laughing. "Yea Elijah, she really loves you so if you break her, I break you." Sub says jokingly. "Oh noo!" Elijah says sarcastically. "Haha, yuh don't gotta worry bout that happening. I would never." Elijah says. He smiles at me then I just start laughing. Two hours later, the planes land finally. And we board out. We get a cab and drive to her house. The moving truck has not arrived yet so we just situated my mom to what I already had. We plans which room was hers and let her be at home. She stayed at my house and I went to Elijah's house because he wanted to hang. He came to pick me and then arrived at his house. We walked up to his room and I sat down on his bed. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask "Idk, what do you wanna do?" he said looking at his computer screen. "Idk, what do you wanna do?" I replied. He got off his computer and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Well, I really wanna kiss you right now." he said. I smiled and shook my head. "Haha you wish." I said. He smiled at me and hugged me wrapping his arms around me. "Yea a guy can wish." he said. His smile was so cute I wanted to kiss him too. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt him smile and he push me against the wall. I held him on the back of his neck running my fingers through his hair. Then he sat on his bed and I sat on top of his lap kissing him again. He holds me by the waist and pushes my closer to his chest. The someone knocked at the door and I finally let go of him. He smiled and answered the door. "Hey Elijah, hey Y/N" Ethan says. "Hi." I say. "Hey." Elijah says. "Elijah you wanna stay at Y/N's tonight?" Ethan asked. "If it's fine with her." Elijah says. The both turn to me waiting for a response. "Sure I don't mind." I say. Then they go and pack some thing and we head to my place. It's about 7:30 pm. When we get home my mom ordered pizza. "Here guys, I got this for you." My mom says. "Thanks mom! Your so nice!" I say. "Oh, that's just what mom's are suppose to do." she says. We all laugh and grab a slice. Then it gets late so we decided to go to sleep. I have one guest room and one couch in the living room but Elijah and Ethan brought sleeping bags. They decided to sleep on the floor in my room. Ethan go to the bathroom and my mom was in her room. Then Elijah comes to me and holds me by the waist behind me. "Thanks for letting me stay Princess." he says. "No problem shriek." I say laughing. "Why thank you." Elijah says laughing too. The he hugs me and kisses me on my neck. "Ok, cmon we gotta go to sleep now." I say smiling. He continues kissing me, "But I don't want to." he says smiling. "You know, I would love to just sit and kiss you all day, but I wanna sleep." I say. He smiled and laughed, "Alright, good night." Elijah says as he walks to his sleeping bag. I smile at him then Ethan walks in. "Night my dudes." Ethan says. "Night." I say. Then we go to sleep.

*****************"******************
A/N ~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for not posting a lot lately, I'm so busy with school and everything I don't have a lot of time to write these. But I try very hard to write these for you guys, and trust me, I promise the next chapter will actually have drama in it and be more interesting. I just needed a few chapters to get everything in place. So cya in da next chapter! Thanks for reading!......oh and btw.....if you see a lot of misspelled words in the chapters, it's not that I don't know how to spell. It's just that I type fast and it auto corrects me. So ya. Bye! 💜💚💜💚💜