Forgive

Y/N POV.
*********
I stood there and was about to hug him but he beat me to it. He gave me a big hug and wouldn't let go. When I looked up he smiled at me and then kissed me. I realized he hasn't kissed me in such a long time. I kissed back and we just stood there in the door way. "Oh... OK." Sub said awkwardly getting up and walking to the kitchen. "I let go and he hugged me again. "I'm sorry Elijah. I'm so sorry." I said starting to cry. "I'm sorry. I should've just talked to you first instead of shutting you out." Elijah said letting go of me. He smiled at me and wiped my tear. "Sub?" He said looking at Sub awkwardly eating in the corner. "Hello." Sub said with his mouth full of ice cream. Elijah laughed and I let him in. "Hi." he said laughing. "Oh! Sub! I'm so sorry!" Elijah said walking over to Sub. "Sorry bout what?" Sub asked. "For yelling at you and everyone else. I sorry I just over reacted." Elijah said. "Oh, no dude your fine. No need to say sorry. We understand." Sub said. "Thanks. Your the real OG." Elijah said sitting down at the table with Sub. "OK, I'll just stand here." I said pretending to be sad. Elijah got up and came to me and hugged me.
We sat down on the couch and Sub was on his phone on the table. "So, what did you do to Ethan?" I asked awkwardly. "Well, nothing. We just talked and he explained everything, and that's why in here." Elijah said. "Oh, ok." I said. "Are thing awkward between you guys because I want you guys to stay friends." Elijah said. I looked down and kinda felt bad. "Well, yea kinda. I haven't seen him or talked to him at all." I said. "Well, you should go see him. I really think you should." Elijah said. I sat there looking down thinking about it. "Maybe I will. But how bout tomorrow because I really tired." I said. "Alright, I'll leave. See you tomorrow." Elijah said. "Bye." I said. I turned around looking at Sub and he almost finished the whole box of ice cream. "Sub you need to calm down on that ice cream there." I said laughing. "I'm sorry." he said giving a stupid face. I laughed and got off the couch walking to him. "Aren't you gonna go home?" I asked. "I thought you wanted me to stay the night." Sub said. "I brought my stuff and everything." he continued. "Alright then. I guess. Imma head to Ned so good night." I said. "Night Y/N." he said. I walked up to my room and said goodnight to my mom and fell asleep.

Then next morning I woke up and got changed. I wasn't doing anything special today so I wore sweat pants and a crop top. Sub was sleeping on the couch and my mom was still in her room. I went to go put my shoes on to go to Elijah's house and realized I can't just leave Sub here. "Sub." I whispered but he didn't wake up. "Sub." I said in a normal voice but he still didn't wake up. I knelt down to his ear and shouted, "Sub!" he flinched and woke up. "What? You sacred me." he said sitting up yawning. "I'm going to Elijah's and your coming with me." I said. "Alright." he said. He stood up and went to go get ready. Once he was done we head off to Elijah's place.

Once we got to Elijah's place, I slowly walked up the steps and knocked in the door with Sub behind me. I was expecting Elijah to open the door but he didn't. Ethan opened the door and froze for a second. "Y/N, hi." he said awkwardly with a sideways smile. "Hi Ethan." I said smiling. Before I knew he engulfed me in a really tight hug and I hugged him back. Sub just told there because we were blocking the doorway. Ethan let go of me and let us in. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't mean it, and I don't want this to break our friendship. I just-" he said but I gave him another hug and smiled. "It's OK, I forgive you. I know it was just an accident and I still wanna be your friend." I said. "Thanks. I really needed that." he said smiling. "What do you mean?" I said letting go of him. "Well I just felt bad for you and I felt like I just ruined everything for you." when explained. I looked down knowing that's exactly what t I thought. "I'm sorry I made you feel like." I said looking down. "No don't apologize. It was my fault." he said. He than gestured me to sin down and Elijah walked out. "oh hey Y/N, what did ya get here?" Elijah asked coming to sit next to me. "Not long ago." I said. Sub sat on the other side of me on his phone. "So, are you and Ethan better now?" Elijah asked. "Yea totally. Everything's cleared up." I said. "That's great." Elijah said. Well we don't have Anything to do today so wanna watch a movie?" Elijah asked. "Yea, watch what?" I asked. "Um, you guys can just look through Netflix." Elijah said getting up walking to the kitchen. "K." I said. I scrolled through Netflix and found a good movie. We decide to watch Dolphin Tale. (My fav movie.) We all sat on the couch, Sub, me, Elijah and Ethan. We had popcorn and sodas on the table. We got to this one part where there was a girl and boy boy kinda avoided her. Then Elijah tapped me on the arm. "Kinda reminds me of someone." he said laughing. I gave a 'fake' mad face and leaned to Sub and wrapped my arms around him trying to make h jealous. Sub put his arm around me trying to play along. Then Elijah laughed and grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Hmp, talk about avoiding." I said and we all started laughing. When the movie was over, we all went out for ice cream at "creamsicle". I got vanilla with strawberries in top, Elijah got mint chocolate chip, Sub got chocolate, with chocolate chips and fudge drizzled on top, and Ethan got Strawberry sherbet with whipped cream. We were all having fun and laughing together. I wish I could be like this all the time without any problems. Just me, and the people I love.

A/N~ Hi! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in two days, I've been busy and haven't had time to write. Sorry! But I'll try to post longer chapters next time because this one was kinda short. But anyways thanks for reading. Luv y'all ❤❤❤