Lauren

Y/N POV.
*********
The sun came shining bright through my window and shined into my face. I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 7:29. I got up and stretched a little then remembered I had a whole bunch of guys at my house. I got ready and put my clothes on. The weather was gonna be really warm today so I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I got out of my room and walked Downstairs. Nobody was down here so I'm guessing they all found an empty room to themselves. I walked down to my kitchen and poured so cereal in a bowl with some milk. It was kinda chilly inside so I went outside to my back yard and sat at my bench under an umbrella, putting my cereal on the table in front of me. I had the beautiful view of my pool and a grassy field behind it. I started eating my breakfast and watching YouTube videos at the same time. Finally somebody woke up. I heard the back yard door open from a distance. I looked and it was Alex. He walked over to me looking out at the pool. "Morning Alex." I said. He came and sat down next to me. "Morning." he said still amazed by the view. "I've never been out in your back yard before. It's so beautiful." Alex said. "Thanks. I don't come out here often because I'm alone with my mom but she spends most of her days in room room or out at someone else's house." I said taking another bite of my cereal. "Wait, if you don't have a job, and your mom doesn't have a job, then how do you afford this giant house with multiple rooms and a pool?" Alex asked. I sat there thinking from years ago when I first got this house. "Well, a long time ago when I was a little girl, I lived in California with my parents of course, and my cousin, she was 23 and owned this house. She lived with her boyfriend and went here to a really good college. She was a doctor and had a lot of money, which got her to buy this house, and-" I explained but the the door opened again. Me and Alex looked over and Elijah and Denis came out. "Hey guys good-" Elijah said. "SSHH, she's telling me a Story." Alex interrupted then looked back at me with his elbow up on the table. Elijah and Denis sat down in front of me. "OK, uhh, oh and she bought this house." I said. "Yea, yea, OK and??" Alex said. "Shh, let me finish. OK so she had a lit of money stored in her bank. She was a rich girl but she had a warm heart. But sadly, she got cancer. So me and my parents went down here in Massachusetts and visited her." I explained. "Wait, wait, what are you talking about?" Elijah asked interrupting me. "She's talking about how she got this house now let her finish!" Alex said. "Alright then." Elijah said mocking him. "Well, before she died, I was about 10 years old.

~Flash back~

Lauren, "do good in school, and have a good life. Always be happy and don't let anyone shut you down. I may not make it but soon in the future, your gonna go to my college and your going to keep my house. All my money is in store for it. OK? I'll miss you." Lauren said. "No Lauren, your gonna be OK. I don't want you to go." little Y/N said. (imagine it in a little girl voice.) "It's fine. Everything will be fine ok? Love you Y/N. Now go back to your mom." Lauren said in a gentle voice. "No, Lori, I don't want to leave you." Little Y/N said. "It's ok Y/N. Don't worry about me." Lauren said holding my hand. Before I could say anything else, I was pushed out of the room and into the hall.

~Flashback over~

"And that's the last time I ever saw her." I said. I started to feel a little tear come down my eye but I quickly wiped it away. "Aw, I'm so sorry Y/N." Alex said patting my back. Then Sub and Corl walked out. "Hey guys." Sub said and they sat down at the table too. Alex pointed out to them that I was sad. "It's OK, that was a long time ago." I said sitting up. "What did we miss?" Corl asked. "Just talking about the super sad story about how she got this house." Elijah said. "Aw, tell us." Corl said. "Aw, I remember Lauren." Sub said. "You know her?" Alex asked. "Yea I've know her since I was like 8." Sub said. "Oh." Alex said. "Do I get to hear the story?" Corl asked. "I'll tell you some other time. I don't feel like explaining again." I said about to stand up putting my cereal bowl away. "Hey, wait, Y/N, what happens if that money runs out? What are you guys gonna do?" Alex asked. I stood there And thought for a moment. "Idk, I guess I never thought of that ever happening." I said. "Well, it's gonna happen at some point I mean she was only 23, so she couldn't of had that much money that spent you a lifetime living in a mansion." Alex explained. "Idk, I should look up with that someday." I said getting up. I walked back inside the house with everybody following me inside. I put my bowl in the sink and left it there. "So, how bout we forget about my house and go do something?" I said trying to be cheerful. "Well, ok. You got a pool so..." Corl said. "You guys didn't bring extra clothes though." I said. "Well I'll have you know, most guys wear shorts under their jeans." Elijah said. I stood there feeling a little uncomfortable. "Um... Are you talking about your-" i said. "No, I know what your thinking, it's not our "boxers". We wear actual shorts." Elijah said. "Uh, ok. Well then I guess we can go for a swim." I said. "OK cool." Sub said.
We were all gonna go change into some swimming clothes then my doorbell rang. "I got it." I said running to the door. I opened the door and it was not who I was expecting.

A/N~ Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile and for the kinda boring chapter. I just wrote and went along with things that popped up in my head. And Test in school have been really harsh on me but spring break is next week so I'll be posting some more. I hope you liked this chapter! Oh And thank you guys for 3k views! I feel like I said thanks for 2k views just a couple chapters ago. But this means so much to me that you guys Actually like what I write. So thank you guys so much! I luv u guys!

Oh and if you guys want to comment some suggestions on things that I should put in the chapters, just let me know. I need some new Ideas because I'm kinda running out. But if you do suggest some stuff, that would be for future chapters so don't expect it to be in the very next chapter. But that's only if you want to.
So yea, I'm sorry for the short chapter, and not posting for a while. But thanks for reading! Have a great day! Bye! 💜💖💜💖💜💖