suᏒᏢᏒᎥsᎬ

Elijah POV.
***********
I walked down the dark roads that lead me straight to Y/N's House. I walked fast constantly texting her too. Once I finally arrived I knocked on the door but it flew open. Y/N would never just leaver her door open because she has a lot of priceless things in her house. As I walked in, her house was dark and all the lights were off. Almost like it was black and white. "Y/N?" I said and echoed through the halls. "Y/N where are you? It's Elijah." I said. There was no answer and no sign of her down stairs. I ran up stairs and into her room. She wasn't there either. Then I saw a light coming from the bathroom door. I got really worried that she was hurting herself. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door open. Y/N was standing there by the washing machine. I ran up to her and hugged her. "Y/N!  Are you ok!? Did you do anything to yourself?" I said the pulling away looking at her arms. "Elijah? What are you doing here." Y/N asked looking away from me. I held her chin and gently turned her head to look at me. "What do you mean? I got a voice mail from you. Are you ok? I swear everything Angie said to you was a lie." I said. She looked at me and a tear fell down her face. "Is it? Because to me it seems like you've completely moved on to her. You don't have to lie to me Elijah. Just go to her." Y/N said with her voice breaking. She walked out of the bathroom and into her room. "Y/N, cmon, you know that I don't like her. Not even as a person. Whatever she said to you, it's not true. I promise." I said pulling her to face me. I held her hands looking into her watery eyes. She looked down and didn't say anything. "Y/N? You would really believe Angie over me?" I asked looking down at her, but she wasn't looking at me. Then she leaned her head on my chest. "No." she said then hugged me. "I'm sorry Elijah." Y/N said hugging me still. I hugged her back and let her tears fall on my shirt. "Look, idk what she said to you, but I love you Y/N." I said leaning my head on hers. She pulled away and finally looked at me and smiled. "I do too." she said. "I guess I was kinda stressed with her around and I believed anything at that moment." Y/N said. "Well, that's ok. It's normal to be stressed." I explained. "Well, what were you stressed about?" I asked. She looked up and grabbed my hand. "I have a surprise for you." she said with a little smile. "What?" I asked. She took my hand and dragged me downstairs. "Well, you'll have to wait and see." she said walking to the door. "Ok then.." I said.
We left the house and Y/N was driving somewhere. Then her phone rang. It was Sub. "Oh I'll get it for you." I said grabbing her phone. "NO NO. DON'T ANSWER." She yelled. I put her phone back down before I answered it. "Why?" I asked. "Because, it will ruin the surprise." She said and kept on driving.
It's been like 30 minutes and we were on a curvey road next to a lake. "We are gonna go fishing? At this time?" I assumed. "No, just wait." Y/N said then parked in a lot. We got out of the car and walk for about 5 minutes while Y/N was whispering in her phone. Then she hung up her phone and grabbed my hand to make me walk faster. "Ok, we're here." Y/N said. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. "Uh, what is it?" I asked. Then a bunch of bright colorful lights came on and Denis, Alex, Sub, Ethan and Corl yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Y/N looked at me and smiled and all I could do is smile. "You did this for me?" I said looking around. There was a dj playing music, food, balloons and even a grill with meat on it. "Yea? You like it?" Y/N asked. I looked around and admired everything they did for me. "I LOVE IT. Thank you Y/N." I said turning to hug her. Then I turned to the guys and hugged then as well.
It was right my a lake so it was so cool. Denis barbecued steaks and beef. Along with then cake. It was an awesome night. The dj was so cool and played my Favorite music. We all sat around a table under a tent with lights all around us. I was with my friends which was better that being with only Angie and a bunch of strangers. We sat, ate and laughed as we made lame jokes. "Thank you guys so much. But I told you that you didn't need to go all out for me." I said. "Well, anything for you. We love you." Y/N said. "I love you guys too." I said.

We ate and had fun the whole night but eventually the food ran out and the dj had to leave. It was 11:23 pm. We sat on a bid rock that was right on the shore of the water. The sound of the water splashing into the rock was calming. And the reflection of the moon was beautiful. Also while sitting next to the greatest people I've ever met. We sat there just laughing and talking and looking out to the water. Then eventually it got a little too late so we all had to go. We cleaned everything up and put it in the trunks of our cars. We had enough room to fit everybody because we had two cars. Everybody went to their house and I had to go to my house. Y/N dropped me and Ethan off. "Thanks Y/N. Your amazing." I said then kissed her. I pulled away because I was on the side of the street where the driver seat was. "No problem. I've been planning for this. I'm glad you liked it. " Y/N said. "Well, good night Y/N." I said and hugged her. "Good night Elijah. Happy birthday." Y/N said then drove away.
I walked into my house and thought or how what a terrible day but a great night. I walked into my bedroom exhausted and laid in my bed. I checked my phone really quick the set it down on my table. It was 1:03 am. All the things that happened today was exhausting. Eventually I got tired enough and fell asleep.

_______________________________________
HEY YOU GUYS. I'm back after the longest time but don't worry. I havent forgot about this. If you read my last chapter, I kinda explained everything. But anyways I'm still, so so so so sorry I haven't updated this. But I'm glad I got this one out. And I know it's such a short chapter but I just wanted to get this out to you guys as quick as possible.
But anyways I hope you enjoyed this happy ending. Tho I'm not ending the book lol. But anyways. Have a gr8 day!! 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙