Frustrated

~2 YEARS LATER~
Y/N POV.
*********
I'm now in college and have retired from youtube because things in my life right now. Me and Elijah are still dating and go to the same college.(I know Elijah's already in college by 18 but just go with it) I'm at Elijah's house with his brother Ethan. Ethan has a channel and was making a video. "Y/N! Come here really quick!" Ethan yells. I walk over to his room and all he wanted me to do was say hi to the camera. "HII!" I say and walk to Elijah's room. We sit and talk, and he tells me lame jokes. "Hahaha, your so stupid." I say to him. We both laugh and I get a call on my phone.
~Phone call~
Y/N- Hello?
Mom- Hi, Y/N, I need to tell you something.
Y/N- OK, what?
Mom-your dad, he in the hospital with a disease. The doctors say he might not make it.
Y/N- WHAT!? No!
Mom- Yes, I'm so sorry
Y/N- Ok, I'll be there by this weekend.
~Phone call ended~
Me and the pals live in Massachusetts and my parents live in California. So I go home, pack and rush to drive to California because I can't afford a plain ticket. "Y/N, do you want me to come with you?" Elijah ask. "No. It's OK I'll only be gone for s couple days." I reply. "OK. Bye." Elijah says giving me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I get into my car and drive three days all the way to California. By the time u get home, my mom gives me s big hug and we go to see my dad at the hospital. I'm so worried about him that I just start crying. We arrive at the hospital and go to my dad's floor. I see him and the room and run in and give him a big hug. He's in a lot of pain and wires and machines attached to him. The nurses push us out so we wait in the waiting room until they come back with news. "Mom, I'm scared. I miss him." I say and start crying again. "It's Ok, you still got me here with you." she says she's gives me s hug as we wait. I get a phone call so I get up and answer it.
~phone call~
Y/N- Hello?
Sub- Hey Y/N, I heard the news, I'm so sorry. I could've gone with you.
Y/N- but it was OK, I didn't need anyone to come. I just needed to see my parents.
Sub- well OK. I hope you OK.
Y/N- I'm fine but very sad.
Sub- OK, just remember I'm always here for you. Love you."
Y/N- thanks Sub. Love you too.
~phone call ended~
Then nurses came out and asked for us. I was so scared of what happened.
"I'm very sorry to say, but the disease has traveled through his body and could not be saves. The cure was not enough, and if we add too much of it, he will die from it. I'm sorry we could not save him." The nurse announced. "Thank you." My mom replies. I start crying and my mom gives me s big hug. "I'm so sorry this happened." My mom says to me. We walk out to the car and drive home. I haven't been home in years and I go back and look at my tiny old bed. "want some dinner? " mom ask me. "No, it's OK. I just wanna sleep." I reply. "Ok, goodnight honey." she says. "Good night mom." I reply. In the morning I wake up in my old bed. Just like when I was a kid. I change my clothes to black jeans, a sweat shirt and Adidas shoes. My mom made me breakfast and sat at the table. "Y/N, I need to tell you something." My mom says. "OK." I say. "since you father just died, I can't live in my own. And I don't want you to go back and just leave." she say. "What does this mean? " I ask. "This means that I want you to move back here and live with me." she replies. "What? I can't, I have to live in Massachusetts, my life is there." I felt kinda bad knowing that her husband just died and I just leave her. I start to think and consider moving back. "umm... Ok. I'll stay." I reply. "Great." she says. "You can stay here for a couple days and then go get the rest of your stuff later on." she says. I finish my food then go out on a walk. I think and I totally forgot. What about the pals? What about Sub? What about Elijah? Then I think some more. My dad just died. I'm moving back from California. And me and my mom are totally heart broken. In so frustrated that I just don't have the time to worry about a relationship. So I give Elijah a call.
~phone call~
Y/N- Hey Elijah?
Elijah- Hey Y/N, how's it going over there?
Y/N- umm... It's OK. I need to tell you something.
Elijah- OK.
Y/N- Um my dad died and I'm moving back to California.
Elijah- Oh... I'm so sorry. Um, I know your in hardship so I guess we can just do s long distance thing.
Y/N- Yes but, I just don't think I have the time to worry about a relationship, and I just can't handle a long distance one and have all these problems on my chest to worry about.
Elijah- oh.. What does this mean?
Y/N- I'm sorry, but I need to break up with you.
Elijah- oh, but it's OK we can work it out together. We don't have to say bye like this.
Y/N- I'm sorry, I just can't. I don't have the time. It's too frustrating for what's going on right now. Good bye Elijah.
Elijah- OK, if that's what you need, and if that's what's best for you, then good bye Y/N. Love you.
~Phone call ended~
I start to cry and run back to the house. I get home and run into my room, not knowing what to do next.

A/N ~ this chapter is when the story actually begins. Last chapter just introduces everything. Thank you for reading! I will try to post at least one chapter every day. 😘💙💚💜💙💚💜