Invited(chap.1)

Here is some stuff that you need to know!😏 Your welcome people. (P.s Natascha is Garroth's sister.)
Y/N = Your Name
F/F = Fave Food
F/C = Fave Color
Now in joy! 🤗

Y/N's POV

As I got into my pajamas, Travis my older brother almost knocked down the door he was banging it so hard. "WHAT IS IT TRAVIS!" I screamed.

"No need to yell! When you are done come downstairs! Okay?" Travis asked.

"Okay! Just give me a sec!" I answered. I heard him run down the many stairs. I finished putting on my coral tank top and the blue shorts, Travis got me last Christmas. I ran down the stairs.

"Y/N!" Aphmau squealed. She was wearing a purple shirt with some leggings.

"Aph? What are you doing here? I asked. Stepping of the last stair.

"Y/N~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan squealed. She had a pink apron, cupcakes, and a happy Zane next to her.

"Why so happy Zane?" I asked sipping the Coke Aphmau gave me.

"Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Senpai..." Started Kawaii~Chan.

"Hold up. Zane~Senpai?" I asked standing up from the couch.

"We are dating." Zane smiled as him and Kawaii~Chan stared into each other's eyes. I smiled to then ran up to bed.

Travis's POV (Or is it Travisi no one knows only Jess herself🤣)

Everyone has a "special someone". I'M A LONER!😩. Why! Zane sat down next to Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan sat next to him. Y/N is dating Ivan, UGGGHHH!!! The doorbell rang. Zane got up everyone looked backwards. No one was there. Weird!🤔.

Ivan's POV

Those fools! I rang the doorbell to distract them. I climbed the latter I put by Y/N's window. I then knocked on it. She was in her bed reading. Her room was neat, like always. She looked up from her bed. She got up. Then opened the window. "What do you want Ivan?" She asked annoyed.

"Didn't you get my text?" I asked. She ran over to her bed and got her phone then sat back on her window seat.

"NOPE!" She yelled and closed her window. Rude.

Aphmau's POV

"What was that noise?" I asked.

"Go check on her Aph." Aaron said walking in the house with Dante. I got up the stairs.

"Y/N I'm coming in!" I yelled. I peaked Inside, Y/N was asleep. I saw something threw the window. "IVAN?!" I asked. Y/N sat straight up.

"A-Aphmau! I can explain!" Y/N stuttered.

"What Y/N, you knew he was here?!" I asked.

"Yes, well no, well kind of." Y/N cried. Then Travis and everyone else rushed in.

"What is it? Travis is here!" Travis yelled with his hands on his hips. "Ivan?" He said after.

"Yeah?" Ivan asked crawling in the window that Y/N just opened. Everyone gasped. Dante came in front of everyone and slapped Ivan. "Hey! What was that for?" Ivan asked.

"That's for stalking my little sister!" Travis answered as he got Y/N's phone and dialed 911.

"Thanks guys! But I knew he was there!" Y/N grinned. "And if anything it should be me that's hurting him!" She tackled Ivan to the ground then I ran over and helped her keep him down while we waited for the police. They finally can like two minutes later and drove him home.

Y/N's POV

Last night was pretty hectic. I ran downstairs to see Travis already up. "Travis what the heak!" I yelled. Travis looked at me with beer in his hand.

"Morning sis." He said politely. Dante chuckled. I screamed.

"Y/N it's just me! Did I scare you?" Dante asked laughing. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Travis and Dante laughed.

"Just because I'm the youngest here does not mean you can scare me like that!" I argued. The doorbell rang. I ran to get it with Travis and Dante close behind. It was Garroth.

"Hi Y/N!" Garroth said with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"Hello!" I greeted him. Garroth pulled a card out of his beaten up bag and gave it to me. I handed it to Dante. He opened it and him and Travis looked at it.

"Natascha meant to give this card to you guys for a party, but her and Lucinda are to busy setting it up." Garroth explained.

"Your sister huh." Travis said reading the card. Garroth nodded.

"We will be there! What time is it?" I asked Travis.

"Twelve to Ten." Travis responded.

"Cool! Bye Garroth!" I said closing the door as he waved. Travis read the card to me.

"Natascha's Twentieth B-Day party! At her house from Twelve till Ten! Be there and bring presents!" Travis read. The card was pink with sparkles.