Lol life

I got some of these pick up lines from @hallucynated THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS

Dirty little jokes.

~Garroth's POV~ (note this is seven months, like the new vid)

Y/N was calling me. Garroth is italics y/N is normal.

"Yes?"

"Garroth can you come over? I'm bored."

"You say it like it's the first time."

"Garroth! Dante isn't here so I can't play a game. And Travis isn't either! I can't annoy him!"

"Haha."

"Please? I'm begging! Not really! Aph isn't home! Somehow. And I can't play with her!"

"Fine, give me a sec."

*ended call*

I walked over to her house. Then knocked on the door.

"Hmm? Oh hi!" She let me in.

"And you said Travis isn't home?" I laughed. Looking at him, on the couch.

"Yep!" She dragged me to her room.

"What's up?"

"The sky." She answered.

"IM GONNA GET YOU FOR SAYING THAT!" I chased her around the room. She ran on her bed and I tickled her. Then someone called me.

"Take it its fine!" I took the call.

"Garroth! Help!" It was Zane. "Actually, Aphmau I'm not doing this prank." He hung up. Me still confused turned back to Y/N.

"Heh did you hear that?" I asked. She nodded but said no.

"Y/N IM GOING OUT! GARROTH HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Travis yelled from downstairs.

"YOU TO TRAVIS!" Y/N yelled, Travis slammed the front door.

"I should go. Because I can't keep my hands to myself." I teased.

"Aww, you don't have to! He never said for me to!"

"Haha." I sarcastically laughed.

~Y/N's POV~

After Garroth left, there was a knock on the door. I was home alone so I answered it. It was Laurence.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi,"

"Can we talk."

"Sure, lets go to my room." He followed me to my room.

"I wanted Garroth to leave for a reason." Laurence said, before pinning me to my bed.

"L-LAURENCE!" I stuttered. I was blushing madly.

"I've loved you for quite some time now!" He kissed my neck. Then looked at me. "The only reason that he wanted to date you, was because of me, he wanted to show he was better." He kissed my neck again.