Baby on the way (Chap. 4

Hope you memorized the key of things you need to know! I'm to lazy to type it out! In joy!😏 Bye!

Katelyn's POV

Travis is all better now, and me and him had a date. We kind of made out. Now I know that you are fangirling as much as Kawaii~Chan is right now. But I think that I'm pregnant. I told Aphmau and she is going to be our "nanny" or the person that is brave enough to take care of full diapers. Kawaii~Chan is having a sleepover and everyone from my street is coming, Even Zane! I know. All it took was a little, "Aphmau's gonna be there." So easy right!

~Time skip to sleepover~
Still Katelyn's POV

Now we are playing spin the bottle. It's Zane's turn. It took a little Aphmau magic! Omg he has to kiss Kawaii~Chan. Yuck! Omg it's Aphmau's turn. She has to kiss ... Aaron, oh come on! She can kiss him whenever! Omg it's my turn! I have to kiss.... TRAVIS? We kissed for 5 seconds then we both blushed. Then we played truth or dare. The boys and girls split up. Then we we're gonna come to play Dare or Dare! Natascha's turn. "Truth or dare, Natascha?" Asked Aphmau.

"Um dare!" Natascha cried.

"I dare you to, ask Kawaii~Chan a sexy question." Aphmau whispered even though I could hear.

"So Kawaii~Chan I mean hottie~Chan who do you like?" Natascha asked as she crawled up.

"Hehe, Kawaii~Chan likes Zane~Sempi!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are dating of course you said that!" I laughed.

"Are you guys ready?" Aphmau asked the boys ten minutes later.

"Sure!" Travis cried. "Dare or Dare Katelyn?" Asked Travis.

"Um Dare!" I laughed.

"I dare you to come in a closet with me and someone records it for five minutes!" Travis laughed.

"Ok lets go!" I dragged him to the closest closet. Aphmau put a camera somewhere we couldn't see. We were in for around thirty seconds when he started to kiss my nonstop. I kissed him back. He took my shirt of then his. We did that for four more minutes and forgot that there was a camera in there. They got us out and watched the video laughing. Me and Travis blushed. It was Zanes turn.

"Dare or Dare Zane?" I asked.

"Or." He answered.

"Not a choice." I mumbled.

"Dare then." Zane challenged.

"I dare you to kiss Aphmau for ten seconds!" I challenged back.

"Wh-What?" Zane blushed. But he did it. Aaron filled up with steam. We played for a little while more. Then went to bed. In the morning Travis was sleeping with me, on MY bed. I looked and saw I was in my normal pajamas. I sat up and Travis snuggled up to me. I pushed him off the blankets and him.

"AHHH!" Travis screamed. I looked at my stomach. It was bigger then usual. Travis rubbed his eyes and gasped. "K-Katelyn are you.." he started.

"Pregnant yes." I sighed. Travis smiled.

"Have you told your dad yet?" Travis asked.