The invite. (Chap 8 I think.)

Hey guys. I'm gonna start book two of this on chap 15 I think. So what should it be called? Tell me! But other then that I want you to in joy 😏!

Garroth's POV

The doctors said she doesn't know anyone. Witch is a total lie. I went in the room. She gave me a look. I looked at her worried. "Y-Y/N?

"Hiss! Go away Garroth!"

"Y/N please!" She was strapped down to the bed.

"She's going crazy you might wanna lea.." started the doctor. I shook my head. The doctor left.

"Y/N it's me Garroth! YOU KISSED ME REMEMBER!"

"I've kissed a lot of people and you are the grossest!"

"Y/N! NEVER SPEAK TO ME OR MY DEAD BODY EVER AGAIN IF YOU WANNA BE LIKE THAT!"

"I would love to!"

"F-fine." I left.

Y/N's POV

Aphmau walked in. "Hiss Aphmau!"

"Y/N! Hi are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah thanks for asking!"

"Any time! What was that all about?" I shrugged she left. Aaron walked in. I took of the shingles.

"Baby!" I yelled as he walked over.

"Baby?" Aaron asked. I kissed him. He blushed. "I-I'm dating Aphmau."

"Not anymore!" Laurence walked in.

"Hey cutie!"

"Hey babe!"

"Wanna move out together?"

"Nah I'd rather kill you!"

"Ok leaving now!" Travis walked in.

"Y/N?"

"Travis I don't care what you say i'm gonna get married. And before you get rejected!"

"So tomorrow?" I nodded. He laughed and left. Dante walked in.

"Hey! Babe Wazup!" He came up and kissed me. I slapped him. Then smiled and pointed to the door and waved. All without saying a word. Hefrowned and left. I was alone. I broke out of everything. I growled. Then ran back home. With no one else. I cried. I dashed. No one knew where I went. Not even the people. I ran and destroyed everyone's house. I ripped up my clothes and messed up my makeup. Threw the glasses everywhere. And destroyed the house a little. I threw up everywhere. Then some more. Travis came home.

"Sis! What happened?"

"I think that the gods want me dead!"

"Sis! Oh no!" I grabbed and knife and pretended to kill myself and threw fake blood everywhere. I laughed inside but not out. I fake cried for Garroth. Travis got him from outside.

"Y/N NO!" Garroth cried as he ran over to me.

"I needed to Garroth goodbye! SUCKERS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!"

"You you I you what how what?" Asked Garroth.

"This is my way of saying, I HATE ALL OF YOU JURKS!"