Dante the savage. (I have to...)

NO FRICKING PICTURE IS BEING DIFFICULT! I PRESSED A PICTURE AND IT WENT TO ANOTHER ONE, THEN I DELETED THAT ONE, AND PICKED ANOTHERONE AND IT STILL WENT TO THAT ONE! SO A VIDEO INSTEAD! Can't spell.

Y/N's POV

As Dante changed the channel, I put my head down on the couch, basically in a ball, I put my hand under my head and slowly fell asleep.

Dante's POV (Which so you know, is gonna happen a lot Jk)

I saw Y/N fall asleep witch made me yawn, then Travis yawned, AND THEN THE MAD WRITER YAWNED! Y/N looked like a sleeping princess. UGH DANTE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND! I don't care, I carried her to her bed, then slipped in and pretended to sleep. A heard a 'DANTE!'

"Hey bay bay!" I smiled, in my sexalishios voice. Sebastian? No, anyway she pushed me off her bed.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SLEEP WITH ME YOU STUPID DANTE BUTTFACE!" Zane? No, she kicked me and blushed once she saw that I took of her shirt, she didn't know I did it, just a couple minutes ago. I ran out of the room knowing that she can be like Katelyn sometimes, then again, sometimes like Kawaii~Chan, oh well, that's what makes her my princess.

Garroth's POV.

The next day, I walked over to Y/N's, I knocked on the door, Travis answered. Dante hid in the couch, somehow, I saw his butt, I ran up to Y/N's room to see her sleeping without a shirt, she woke up and greeted me.

"GARGAR!" She yelled when she found out I was standing in the doorway, even though I was there for what felt like a year.

"Y-Y/N W-Why don't you have a shirt?" I blushed, she did too.

"I-I, ASK DANTE!" She ran out of the room.

"DANTE YOUR DEAD!" Laurence? No. Dante stuck his head out.

TRAVIS PROTECT ME!" Travis's dream? FREAKING NO SHUT UP! HAPPY EASTER! Just, keep writing, anywhoooo, I ran over and sat calmly next to Dante and leaned over by his ear.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF IRENE WOULD YOU TO THAT TO HER!" I ran out of the house crying, I sat on my bed, after I slammed, Not broke, every door I came across. Y/N texted me.

(Italics-Y/N Underlined- Garroth)

Garroth?

Stop texting me.

GARROTH PLEASE! I DID NOTHING.

Yes you did, you broke my heart.

Garroth please I can explain.

If you don't love me, tell me. We are over. Just, delete my number. I hate you,

(Third person view)

Y/N started crying as she saw the text. She knew that she had to get back on Dante. She stormed down the stairs as she turned into her shadow night form.

"DANTE! THANKS FOR RUINING MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE! YOU WILL PAY!" Y/N yelled with a darker tone of voice. Her eyes turned redder then blood. She is a demon after all. Travis tried to hold her back, but when they were kids, she had a big temper, back then only Travis could stop it, so he tried. But failed. Y/N pushed him straight into the wall with a 'BOOM' Travis got up, but fell. Y/N slowly walked closer to Dante, as Dante pushed himself closer to the wall. Then a sudden burst of red came out of nowhere. Travis had called, Aphmau and Aaron. Aaron and Garroth had to pull her back. (Yes Garroth and Laurence came, so did Zane,) Garroth tried to calm her down, she just growled and tried to get out of their grip. Laurence and Zane got Travis and Dante out of the house A.S.A.P. (Because Zanvis.) Y/N would not calm down. Only one thing would.

"Call Velcrum." Is all Garroth said as he pulled Y/N closer to him. Aaron let go for a second. Garroth carried Y/N up the stairs and put her in her room. There was a twinkle in Y/N's eye that never went away. Garroth had set Y/N carefully in her bed. Her put his hand in her hair.

"Y/N M/N VELCRUM!" A dark voice yelled.

"Velcrum," Garroth mumbled. Y/N Curled in a ball and turned back to her normal self. She whimpered. Garroth pulled her closer to his chest. Velcrum's fist went through Y/N's door.

"I'm here!" Velcrum laughed.

"IT'S MY THING TO BREAK DOORS!" Garroth blurted. Velcrum laughed.

"I like him Y/N." He laughed. Y/N growled.

"Go away dad," she growled. He laughed again.

"Feisty as always little one?" Velcrum laughed, he picked Y/N up by the neck. Y/N choked, Garroth growled. Velcrum pushed Garroth away with magics. He laughed. Garroth ran downstairs.

"AARON!" Garroth cried. He whipped away tears. Aaron ran upstairs. He saw Y/N with blood all around her on the floor.

"So your Aaron huh?" Velcrum asked. Aaron looked puzzled.

"How did you know?" Aaron asked. Velcrum laughed and told him,

"I'm magical." He responded with a laugh. Aaron ran out.

"I-I'm sorry Garroth, Y/N, might be dead." Aaron frowned. Garroth burst into tears and fell to the floor, after five minutes of crying, he ran up to Y/N's room, he was furious.

"VELCRUM! YOU WILL PAY!" Garroth yelled In anger. He saw Y/N in her bed, the blood in her white covers. He looked down, then back up.

"So Garroth, your back, my daughter is used to this, I did it all the time with her when she was little." He laughed. Garroth ran over to Y/N, he put his hand behind her head.

"How did your wife like it?" She asked. It was Velcrum's turn to look down.

"She didn't." He answered. Velcrum looked, normal, Y/N woke up. She pushed her head into Garroth's chest. Garroth put his arm around her. What a nice girl. He knew she was scared. Velcrum left.

"G-Garroth? W-Why did you save me?" Y/N asked in a weak voice. She looked paler then usual. Garroth ran downstairs with Y/N in his arms. Aphmau ran over.

"Y/N, GARROTH YOUR OK!" She yelled. Y/N hugged her. She tried to stand but couldn't.

CLIFF HANGER! I can do it to Dasha!