The cheat

MWAAAAHAAAAHAAA!

~Garroth's POV~

I was at my house, watching t.v. I was bored. So I called Y/N.

"Sorry, its Y/N, probably at work! So, leave your voicemail after the beep." *BEEP*

I sighed looking at the time. It was Sunday, at 2:03, of course she is at work. I sighed again, I was even more bored. I was so bored, I called Ivy.

"Hi, this is Ivy." I heard her say.

"H-hey Ivy, its Garroth." I responded.

"Oh, why did you call me?"

"Well, I'm bored."

"Heh, sorry, I'm with the girls."

"It's okay, just one question."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you still like me?"

"W-what, I mean, sorta."

"Okay thanks, bye!"

"Bye."

I ended the call. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. Was Laurence home? No, he's working. Zane? No, shopping. I decided to, workout. After fifteen push-ups, I went up took a shower, then called Y/N again, it was 3:00. Time went by quickly.

"Sorry, its Y/N, probably at work! So leave your voicemail after the beep." *BEEP*

I sighed again, knowing, she got home half an hour ago. Maybe at a friend's house. After she got this new friend, and job, we haven't seen or talked, in weeks. I feel like she doesn't like me anymore. I called her.

"Hello? Oh hey!"

"Y/N, I-I need to have something to tell you,"

"Shoot." THERE U GO FallenKen 

"Well, do you like me anymore?"

"Garroth, I've been cheating, with Gene." My eyes stung. I ended the call. Running up to my room, I looked in a mirror and tried to wipe tears. But they kept coming. Once I stopped crying Laurence came home.

"Buddy? You don't look so well." He said as I walked down the stairs.

"Y-Y/N, cheated on me." Laurence dropped the banana's he was putting and ran over to me. He hugged me.

"Aww Garroth. She doesn't deserve you." Laurence said.

"Thanks but, I know I didn't deserve her. I'm going for a walk." I replied. 'How could she do this?' I thought.