Crush on..... (Chap. 3)

Hey you scared? Be scared! Travis is not the only one hurt🙊 oops did not mean to say that! Here is where the drama kicks in! Here is a riddle I will tell you the answer after. So Aphmau knows him dearly and has a sister!🙊 I said to much! In joy!😏 (shout out to Natascha or KittyDoesCats my sister for letting me use her name) Lego! And just in case here is more info!
Y/N= Your name (Duh😏)
F/F= Fave food
N/N= Nick name <Garroth uses it>
That's it!

Travis's POV

Owww! Dante threw me! It was not my fault! "Aphmau help." I cried weakly.

"DANTE WHAT DID YOU DO TO TRAVIS?" Aphmau yelled. Dante ran into the house.

"TRAVIS?" Y/N cried with everyone behind her running towards me. Lucinda called 911 while everyone tried to see what was wrong. An Ambulance came. Lucinda, Y/N, Garroth and Aphmau sat in the back with me while Natascha was in the front seat. Garroth sat next to Y/N and Lucinda and Aphmau sat next to each other.

Y/N's POV

Garroth put his arm around me and I blushed, so did he. Travis smiled. We got to the hospital. They rushed Travis in. Everyone sat in the waiting room, awaiting the news of Travis. We came at 1:00 now it's 12:00 At night! "Y/N Velcrom?" The doctor asked. I sat up, so did everyone else.

"Yes that's me." I said standing up and walking over to the doctor.

"He is alright but.." started the doctor.

"But?" My eyes started to tear up. "There is something wrong?"

"Yes well kind of." The doctor ended.

"Well what is it?" Garroth asked putting his arm around me.

"He has a sprained thy." The doctor cried. I started crying. Garroth hugged me. Then everyone hugged us. I was able to see him. He was the same Travis I knew.

"Hi sis." He said. I could tell he was in pain. I started crying again. He smiled. "Come here." I hugged him.

"Miss. Velcrom. He needs to get sleep." The doctor said.

"When will he be able to go home?" I asked.

"We won't know in till tomorrow miss." The doctor answered. I nodded and went back into the waiting room.

"Well." Natascha said.

"Lets go home I will tell you in the car." I cried. I told them the whole story.

"Deep." Lucinda whispered. Zane picked us up. I nodded.

"Then it's not a big deal! Don't worry about it!" Aphmau cried. I smiled.

"Bye thanks Zane!" I smiled and walked in.

"Hi Y/N." Dante cried.

"I'm sorry Dante." I frowned. "You can hate me."

"No no! It's ok! I was to desperate!" Dante laughed.

"Travis is ok. Just a sprained thy." I smiled.

"Good. I was worried that he would have a broken leg!" Dante laughed. I nodded and smiled. "Get some sleep." I nodded and got up. And went to bed.

Travis's (or travisi) POV
I am in pain. I will kill Dante when I get home. He better not hurt my sister. Or else. He will die. I love my sister. I hope she is sleeping. Sound asleep. On her own. Without Dante. I don't want her to have kids before me! I need a girlfriend! Like now. I need to ask Katelyn out again. Then Katelyn burst into the room with Kawaii~Chan. "Travis!" She cried. I smiled. "What happened? Who did this I will get him!" Katelyn was panicking.

"Heyyyyyyyy Katelyn." I chuckled. She laughed. Then kissed me. I blushed.

"MY SHIIIPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kawaii~chan squealed. Me and Katelyn laughed.

"I love you Travis." Katelyn blushed.

"Me to Katelyn!" I cried. She left.

"Bye Travis~Kuhn!" Kawaii~Chan squealed. I was alone. I went to sleep.

Katelyn's POV
My love. Travis. I love him.

Almost there

Not yet

Bye hope u in joyed!

Travis and Katelyn have a kid in the next one.

Jsyk