A year later.

So, a year later. Is a time skip. But. I wanna have Aaron in it. So. This is when Aaron's here.

~Y/N's POV~

I was working online. I was home alone. There was a knock on the door. I walked down. I opened the door, to see.

Who?

Do u know Yet?

Little kid?

Aaron. He was there.

Jk, it was Ein. No Aaron

Aaron! He hugged me. Still in shock I cried happy tears.

"A-Aaron! Y-your okay!" I cried. Garroth walking up my driveway noticed. He dropped his phone and ran over.

"BUDDY!" Garroth yelled. Aaron hugged both of us. We walked to Aph's. She didn't know yet. I rang to doorbell. Aaron behind us. We scooted to the side when she opened the door. Jumping onto Aaron. We walked to a park. Just Garroth and I. He put me by a pink tree.

He got on one knee. My eyes before I corrected it. It said Ears. LOL! watering.

"Y/N M/N Velcrum. Will you do me the honor, of being, my wife?" He asked. Me crying, I slowly nodded. Tears streaming down my face. I couldn't move. I was shocked.

"How, did you get my dad and Travis to agree?" I asked on the way back to my place.

"Oh, I asked dad." Travis popped out of nowhere and said. I hugged Travis. Everyone already knew.

Sorry it's short. But u want the wedding don't u?