Can I (Chap 5)

Oh my god lets get to this. What will Katelyn say? Find out today! In joy!😏. And no I will not be writing it out. It's hard enough writing the fan fic!

Travis's(or Travisi) POV
She said. YES! I can't believe it! Wait she's crying. I hugged her. "I love you Travis!" Katelyn cried.

"I love you to babe." I softly said in her ear.

Y/N's POV
When Travis got back he was crying and smiling. "I have will have a wife some day." He cried looking at the ground. "I should probably ask her dad." He laughed. So we drove to Eric's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey kids!" Eric cried. "Long time no see!" I nodded.

"So is it ok.." started Travis.

"Cmon in guys! Sit down!" Eric laughed. We all sat down and he gave me some pop and Travis some beer. "So what did you want to ask me?" Eric asked.

"Well is it ok if...... I marry Katelyn?" Travis stumbled, then fell of the couch. And got back up. Eric stared right at Travis, eyes wide open.

"W-What?" Eric asked eyes tearing up. "Does Katelyn wanna get married?" Travis shrugged. Eric stiffing up said, " Ok on three rule you can marry her. Make one mistake and your, dead! Rule one is you cheat on her or cht! Rule two, don't make her do the house work unless she is happy enough to do or cht. And the last rule! Rule three the most important rule of all! Make sure you always, keep her happy."

"Will do." Travis said standing up getting ready to go.

"And Travis. She loves you." Eric cried. We left and when we got home, was walking down the street.

"Hey Garroth!" I shouted waving. He waved back and ran over.

" Hi Y/N!" Garroth cried, he sounded happy.

"Why so happy GarGar?" I asked.

"Because, I'm actually not happy. I just look happy and I like it. I'm actually really lonely." Garroth cried.

"Awww buddy!" I hugged him.

"On a scale from one to ten, your a nine. I'm the one you need." He joked. I laughed.

"Well your funny Garroth!" I laughed. "But I gotta make sure Travis isn't sneaking into Katelyn's house and taking of her shirt."

"There not dating why would he do that?" Asked Garroth.

"Your right they aren't dating. Their getting married!" I told him.

"WHAT!" Screamed Garroth. "HOLLY CRAP!"

"I know it's depressing." (Also just finished a fan fic called Travis x Reader by a girl named Paige. First read it second I HATE UUUUUU!) I sighed. Garroth hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I can't live without a woman like you and if you like me back I will come back." Garroth whispered, his warm breath with the words he chose made me blush. Garroth ran away, back to his house I'm assuming. My eyes were wide open as I walked inside. My Cheeks as red as a tomato. Travis looked confused as I walked in.

"Y/N I invited Katelyn over is that ok?" Travis asked. I nodded my eyes still open and still blushing. Travis smiled. Then I shook my head quickly getting me out of the stars, causing Travis to laugh. The doorbell rang. It was Katelyn.