New BoyFriend (Chap. 2)

Hello again! You should know this stuff but just a reminder! In joy!😏(your welcome shout out to my sister kitty does cats or Natascha for letting me use her name!)
Y/N= Your name
F/C= Fave color
F/F= Fave food
BF/N= Best friends name
And here we go!

Y/N's POV

I'm so excited for Natascha's Party! I get to hang out with BF/N! Also Katelyn and Garroth and Aphmau and Lucinda and well everyone! Dante is making sausage for breakfast and I am making Pancakes because I'm the Chef in the house. When we finally finished eating I got dressed. "Hmmm what should I wear to Natascha's party?" I asked myself. I picked out a Black scarf,(to make fun of Zane😏) A blue tank top and some black jeans with awesome cat socks!😂! I also wore my F/C sweater that was very thin and went to my knees. Very stylish. Dante wore some jeans with a dark blue tee shirt. Travis wore his hoodie that's green and some jeans also. Our household loves jeans. "Y/N it's Twelve we need to go!" Dante yelled. I grabbed my phone put it in my back pocket and ran down the stairs.

"Ready!" I cried as I got down the stairs. Travis starred at me.

"Travis buddy you ok?" Dante asked. Travis was silent. Dante put his hand in front of his eyes. Travis blinked.

"He is blinking now!" I chuckled. Travis finally spoke.

"W-wow." Travis cried. "My little sister is growing up." He started to tear up.

"Awww it's ok Tray Tray!" I cried. "I will always be your little sister!" I hugged him. Then we set off. I drove with Travis in the passenger seat and Dante behind in the back seat. As we drove up we saw a big that said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASCHA!"

"Wow." Dante blurted out.

"Welcome Travis, Dante and um Y/N." she said all snotty.

"Thanks! Happy birthday Natascha!" I replied. She smiled then turned away with her purple dress flowing behind her. She was wearing a purple dress (Duh) that goes down to her knees and has a gold ribbon around her waist that was tied up into a bow in the back. She was wearing high heals that were also gold, and she wore a gold necklace and a lot of dangle bracelets. Garroth came up to me.

"H-hi Y/N." Garroth said then blushed.

"Hi Garroth!" I said cheerfully. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Gar Gar! Be a dear and help me with setting up all the chairs!" Natascha called.

"If you mean do all of them while you talk to Mommy sure!" Garroth chuckled. Natascha rolled her eyes. I waved and went to talk to Lucinda.

"Hey Lucinda!" I cried. She waved.

"Hi Y/N." she replied. "Do you still live with Dante and Travis?" I nodded.

"Why?" I asked. Lucinda shook her head.

"Because it's time you have your first kiss!" Lucinda cried. I blushed.

"With who?" I asked as I tried to cover up my blushing. Lucinda shook her head.

"Dante, you have known him for a while." Lucinda replied.

"Ick no!" I cried. "He may have a clean room but.." I started.

"Shhh he is coming!" Lucinda whispered. Dante came up and...

Almost there...

Kissed me! I blushed harder then ever.

"D-Dante?" I asked. Dante put his sweaty palm on my cheek.

"Travis said I could." He responded and he blushed. "I love you, Y/N."

"I don't feel the same." I said as I looked at Garroth. Dante ran away. Travis came up and dragged me away from the party then slapped me.

"Hey!" I yelled and rubbed my cheek.

"He is the only one I trust you with." Travis whisper yelled.

"Oh god Damn Travis! You let me date Ivan!" I cried. Travis hugged me.

"I don't know what got over me." Travis cried. "I should never have let him date you."

"Cmon god damn it let's have a good time!" I yelled as I dragged him over to Dante.

Dante's POV

I started to tear up. I love Y/N but she likes god damn Garroth! Out of everyone! "Hey buddy!" Travis cried. I pushed Travis against the wall of Lucinda and Natascha's house because we were right next to it.

"Travis! She rejected me! You said it will be ok if I kiss her." Dante cried. Then threw Travis to the ground.

"Break it up you to!" Aphmau cried.

"Aphmau." Dante cried.

Bye😏 is Travis hurt or will Aphmau save him! Who does Y/N like? Find out I. chap. 3!