Back to normal

Here we go, no bickering, GUESS WHO GOT CRUTCHES I MEAN TOUCHER MACHINES?

~Garroth's POV~

Y/N and I feel asleep in her bed watching the walking dead, we were on the second episode. When I woke up and yawned she was on my chest, she mumbled something so quietly I couldn't hear her.

"Morning sleepy head." I yawned. She woke up, still looking half asleep.

"Morning," She mumbled. DONT TRY TO SLEEP! Sorry I'm listening to this is Gospel. Re-Reading this and I'm listening to it again. At that part to! It's ok. Y/N's H/C was all over my chest. She got up, opened her drawer and pulled out a 'BLACK' for u @Gamer_Girl123. Tank top, then closed it, and opened another one and pulled out some F/C leggings. Or black! @Gamer_Girl123. She went in the bathroom and changed, I slept in my clothes so I didn't have to. She walked back in then sat back over by me. She was FREEZING! She curled up.

"So your up Princess?" I asked, rubbing her arm.

"I'm no Princess, Prince." She mumbled.

"Are you feeling okay? You feel cold, and, kinda out of it." I asked, she looked up at me.

"No. I'm not okay." She shrugged. I hugged her.

"Awww, can I help?" I asked. She looked down and nodded 'yes'.

"Can you make me soup?" She asked. I nodded and got up. She slipped under the covers. And fell asleep. I went downstairs and got soup. I went back up when it was done. When the door opened she woke up. I set the tray on her bed side table. I sat next to her and feed her the soup. When she was done. She told me to lay down. I did as she said. She laid her head on my chest. I kissed her warm forehead, she smiled with her eyes closed. I hugged her and she scooted closer to me, so she was as close as she could get. I kissed her again, before she fell into a deep sleep.

A couple hours later, I woke her up.

"Little cupcake!" I giggled. She woke up and smiled.

"Hi GarGar." She yawned. I sat next to her. Then Travis walked in.

"Woah! Y/N GURLFRIEND are you okay? Also Garroth can I talk to you?" Travis asked. I nodded and got up. We walked out.

"Soooo......"

"Did you know, the first day you guys dated,"

"Yessss?"

"She said she has a crush on Laurence."

"HAHAHHAHA! Laurence and her dated in high school, remember?"

"Oh yeah, well never mind." I walked back in her room, Travis followed.

"Did you get those bruises falling from heaven?" I asked, sitting on her bed, Travis sat down on a chair. She sounded better then before.

"No, I got them climbing up from Hell." She replied.

"Ohhhh, Savage." Travis chuckled. OMI I just remembered there was a play I watched yesterday, there was a Mickey, he said Savage and what are those. "She's not lying though. We're half demon!"

"Right, forgot." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Think what you want. I really hate that I'm a demon, and have a temper. My mother always said it was bad for me, and others, she said I would be like my dad one day. But, she's gone. I never believed her. But, I've had thoughts." Y/N was serious.

"Y/N. Don't be like that, we all know that you will never be like him. It was horrible for her to say that." Travis chuckled. Y/N nodded.

"I guess. But, these thoughts, who killed mom?" Y/N asked.

"Y-you." Travis stuttered.

"I know, and why?"

"Y-your temper." Travis cried.

"See! I'm a dangerous human/Demon, thing!" Y/N cried. I hugged her, tears streaming down her face. "Garroth! Why do you love me? I could kill you, if I get mad."

"I'll leave!" Travis left the room.

Sorry it's short