Back to normal, (2)

Here u go. Let's say, Laurence replaced Garroth in ES! Tell me what you thing 'AGTUBSUKESASWENER' Means.

~Garroth's POV~

"Well, your nice, funny, dramatic," I commented. Y/N snorted, and turned around.

"And?"

"The love of my life." She blushed.

"W-what?" She asked, looking at me slowly. "Huh?"

"I said it." Then Aphmau called Her.

Y/N- italics Aphmau- underlined.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! AARON! HE'S DEAD!" Aphmau cried.

Y/N ended it, and looked at me, her eyes watering. She dragged me to my car, and made me drive to the crying Aphmau, two hours away.

~My POV~

Y/N and Garroth got there. Aphmau was in a blue, Jasmine outfit. Laurence and Zane just dropping Aaron's cold pale body. Y/N saw a shadow and ran over to it, when she saw it was Ein, she dropped. Ein walked over to her.

"Well, Well, Well, look who it is. My Ex girlfriend." Ein laughed. Y/N turned into her shadow knight form.

"You broke my heart, You broke Aphmau's. I break you!" She tackled Ein. He couldn't run.

"Y/N STOP!" Garroth yelled. "EIN?!"

"He, broke mine and Aphmau's. I break him!" Y/N yelled. Garroth ran over to Y/N.

"Y/N! Calm!" He whispered. Ein through a knife at Garroth. Garroth fell, with the knife in his chest.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY KNIFES?" Zane asked. Ein just laughed. Y/N screamed. A deadly scream. She charged. Grabbed one of Ein's knifes and stabbed him. Ein just laughed. Then passed out. That gave Zane, Laurence, and Y/N a little to help Garroth. Y/N took out the knife and stabbed her hand.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Laurence asked.

"Less pain in my heart, more in my hand!" She said trying to wake up Garroth. Garroth blinked. Tried to sit up, fell back. Y/N couldn't see Garroth in pain. She turned away. Garroth grabbed her hand. He whispered something. I couldn't even hear because idk what to write.

"Y/N, I'll be okay!" Garroth cried. She looked at everyone with red eyes.

"Y/N! You look like Aaron as," Aphmau started.

"The Ultima, I know," Y/N finished. She walked up to the knocked out Ein and healed him. He woke up.

"NOW YOUR AS COURED AS AARON!" Ein laughed.

"No one, deserves to die, Ein."

"Now I want you more then Aphmau!"

"Take me not my friends." Ein through a potion at Y/N. It made her hate Garroth and love Ein. Y/N giggled, cause she's a demon, it doesn't work on her.

"Hello?" Ein asked.

"Hello my one true love!" Y/N responded. Y/N turned to Garroth and the others and winked. They got the clue. Y/N walked up to Ein and kissed him. Garroth pretended to be mad. And Zane and Laurence pretended to hold him back. Y/N laughed again. Ein gasped.

"Your eyes never changed!"

"Um, your talking to Y/N Velcrum here!" Y/N laughed.

"Damn!"

"Such strong words, little werewolf!" Y/N decided to leave Ein alone and help Aaron. The healing didn't work, since he is the Ultima. Y/N screamed in frustration. "LUCINDA WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What?" Lucinda asked.

"You fluffing don't help!" Y/N stopped using her magic, knowing, it would soon run out. Lucinda healed Garroth. Y/N decided to just sit in the car. She went in the trunk and curled into a ball, while looking out the window. A blanket covering her. A blizzard outside. And in her heart. Everyone went in their own cars, Laurence joining Y/N and Garroth's group. Laurence and Garroth talked. Y/N being silent. She watched the snowflakes fall down, it reminded her of last winter.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Laurence asked. Y/N slowly shook her head yes. Laurence and Garroth continued to talk. Aphmau joined the car group. Her and Y/N talked.

"How did you know about the Ultima thing with Aaron?" Aphmau asked.

"Well, remember back in high school. I was Aaron's friend."

"How?"

"Well, I skipped 8th grade. Before you took Aaron, he told me everything. My dad hated me for it. But, he was the person who gave me my first kiss." Y/N smiled. Sad inside. Aphmau hugged her.

"I'm so sorry! Is this why after he left, you became a shadow knight?" Aphmau asked. Y/N nodded.

"Ein, he made me. Then when I was a senior, we broke up, for, reasons. Now you know why." Aph nodded. After a little, everyone left, leaving the dead inside Ein alone, and the dead Aaron. The whole way home, Aph was crying. Y/N Comforted her, inside crying herself. Aph and Y/N soon fell asleep. Laurence looked back and saw then peacefully sleeping.

"DUDE!" Laurence whispered, but yelled. "APHMAU'S SINGLE AGAIN!" Garroth nodded.

"So?" He asked.

"We can date her!"

"You can, not me, I have Y/N." Garroth argued.

"Aww!" Laurence cooed. "Cheat." Garroth looked surprised.

"No!"

"No, what?" Y/N asked, waking up, Aphmau yawning.

"Garroth wants to cheat on you with Aph!" Laurence spilled.

"LAURENCE, I SAID NO!" Garroth yelled, angry as hell. Tears in Y/N's eyes.

"G-Garroth is t-this t-true?" Y/N cried, Aphmau hugging her.

"NO, NO!" Garroth yelled, and stopped the car. While it was stopped. Y/N opened the door, and walked back, in the direction of the mansion. Garroth opened the door and ran after her. But stopped when she started to run. Tears in Garroth's eyes. He stomped back to the car. Opened the door by Laurence, and threw him on the road.

"Garroth! Ow! What the hell man?" Laurence yelled, getting up.

"You BI-, know what never mind. Screw you." Garroth cried, knowing, she would never love him again. All he did, was run. Run all the way to her. ALL YOU EVER NEED TO KNOW! Sorry Popular song🔝She was sitting on the curb. She stood up, and hugged him. He lifted her up. She cried, hard.

"GARROTH! *sniffle* I'M. *Sob* SORRY!" Y/N cried. Garroth smiled through the tears.

"ITS OKAY!" Garroth cried. He soon stopped crying. Y/N didn't.

Ein laughed. Garroth turned. Y/N went up to him. She slapped him. Aaron limping behind, in the snow. Y/N ran up to Aaron. So did Garroth.

"Aaron!" Y/N kissed him on the cheek, but Garroth didn't mind, she knew they were old best friends.

"Where *gasp* is *puff* Aph?" Aaron fell. Y/N used demon magics to bring him to Aphmau. When Garroth put Aaron in the back seat. Aphmau saw. She started crying, happy tears of course.

"Aaron! I missed you!" Aphmau squealed. Aaron's eyes red. I covered them up with my hand, and put the bandanna back on. When we got home Garroth they dropped everyone off. Travis and Dante were drinking, a lot. I just ran upstairs. And fell asleep.

Sorry for a lot of confusion. I'm probably just gonna bicker. Jess, my episode has to come out tomorrow.