Cold winter (Chap 7)

I hate FallenKen right now sorry. She made Aaron call Y/N Hot Mama and I was hungry so I said snack it is, So I had a snack and could not get over it! It's called "In love with the Ro'Meave girl" it's really good read it! But In Joy😏!

Travis's POV (Travisi lol)

I might be going crazy. I think I like Nicole. No Dante likes her! No he likes sissy! Mwwaaaahaaaahaaa! Wait I'm almost married. Perfect I won't feel bad since we aren't married! Nicole watch out "Hot Mama!" I said out loud. Dante looked at me weirdly I covered my mouth. "Nicole." I said.

"Ohhhh!" Dante laughed. "You player!"

This is for u Travis. Play song. Look up the lyrics yourself because they will not work for me!

"First I'm gonna go kiss Katelyn boiii!" #dont do this in real life I just need some drama)

"Yeah do it my boi!" Just then Y/N walked in.

"Don't do it!" She looked serious.

"Why not little pea?" I mocked. (It's moms nickname for her.)

"IM TELLING KATELYN!" She screamed. My eyes filled with tears as she shut the door. Dante went to his room. I went to mine in the basement. I cried. That's all I could do.

"Frick you Y/N! Watch your back."

~Y/N's POV~

"KATELYN! KATELYN!" I yelled once I got in the house.

"Shhhh the baby!" She whisper yelled back.

"I know but Travis is gonna cheat on you!" I whisper yelled back. She stood up straight and looked at me. I loooked up at her (she's taller then me by an inch) and she ran to hug me. Garroth opened the door! (Surprise! He didn't knock down the door! Proud of you buddy!) He hugged me. I left with my stuff to go pack to move in with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"Y-Y/N?" Travis asked. I ignored him and continued to get the stuff out of my drawer and shove it into my suitcase.
"Y/N M/N Velcrom!"

"NO!"

"Please!"

"I would rather not."

"You just did!"

"Travis Pat Velcrom!" I mocked. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine! Consider me your roommate not your older brother." I stoped what I was doing. I heard him slam the door and run down the stairs crying. Then I heard him slam the basement door. I sat up straight, stunned from what I just heard. Tears in my eyes. He knows. I never should've given him that gun last Christmas. I need to take cover. He's a devil! Wait so am I! I need to make a spell and protect Katelyn and her baby from getting hurt. And me? I've got a plan.

~Travis's POV~

I have a plan! I grabbed my gun. I shoved it in my pocket and headed to Katelyn's. I knocked on the door. "I know what your gonna do. Cheat on me!" She yelled.

"I would never! We got in a big fight. She did that to make me lonely." I calmed her down. Then kissed her she kissed back. We went to her room and started to muke out. There was a crack open of the door and Kawaii~Chan was taking pictures. I didn't tell Katelyn though. I ended up leaving after that. I went to Y/N's room and the door was partly open. I knocked and looked inside. With my face like this 😔! She was in a ball on her bed. She was crying. I walked in.

"Y/N?" I asked.

"No roommate!" She cried.

"Y/N I still love you!"

"I don't feel the same!" She teased

"Haha so funny." I sighed sarcastically. She didn't move.

"I still hate you!" She laughed.

"I know. But I don't hate you sissy!"

"I would like you to go away please!"

"I would rather not!" I mocked.

"Your so nice!" She yelled sarcastically.

"I know!"

"And unperfect!"

"Well your an angel!"

"I know!"

"What am I?"

"A doofus!"

"Wow!"

"I know a very good word to describe you!"

"Thanks umpalumpa!"

"Wanna go there?"

"Yeah!" I laughed. She hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"I still *sniffle* hate *sniffle* you!" She laugh cried.

"I know, I know." Dante walked in.

"Wrong time! Got it! Oh jeez I'm so alone!" Dante laughed. Y/N stopped hugging me and ran away!

~Y/N's POV~

I ran away. I ran to the street. I laid down there and waited for a car. Garroth saw me. "Y/N!" He yelled I stood still knowing a car was coming. It ran over my right leg and arm. "Y/N!" Garroth cried. He cried hard on me. "Katelyn Aphmau Arron Kawaii~Chan!" They all ran out.

"What in the name of Irene?!" Aphmau yelled.

"Y/N!" Travis yelled. He ran up to me.

"Hi Gar Gar." I smiled.

"Y/N are you ok?" Aaron asked. I nodded with a smile on my face. My hand was dangling by one thread! (Sorry not sorry) then it fell of. My bracelet feel of. Katelyn grabbed it and put it on the other hand. Garroth carried me to the sidewalk.

"Hi guys!" I smiled.

"How are you smiling? Your hand came off?" Travis asked. I shrugged. The ambulance came. It was just me in it. I didn't want anyone to come. They had my hand.

"Miss your crazy!" The doctor laughed.

"I know!" I smiled. I was in total pain but didn't show it. I got stitches. I didn't care. I started to go crazy after it. I suddenly didn't like anyone. I hated them all. They were all jerks. I had no friends only enemies.