Serious Business (Not real chap)

Hey you guys. I know I've had these a lot, and, it's for a reason. I can trust you all. Except you Dasha. So, Kennedi, I don't want you to interfere with this, but, Know what, I have other news first. So this boy in my class named Nate, lost his mom, she didn't run away, she's in heaven. She died. It's heart breaking I know, but still. Now onto this part.

So me and my friend Chloe, had a BIG fight. She is hanging out with this girl named Amelia so much, and she's my best friend. I'm not jelly about that but, I'm in fourth grade, so is she, Kennedi, and Amelia. Kennedi was the first one I told. For fifth grade, I need to switch schools. So I'm going to a different one then Chloe, Amelia and, Kennedi. I'm losing a lot of my friends. WE ARNT EVEN GOING TO THE SAME MIDDLE SCHOOL! So this is exactly what I told her, "Chloe, you're hanging out with Amelia a lot." She replied by saying this, "Yeah, are you jealous." I responded, "Well, you're going to be with her next year, and I will be gone, you will have her as a life long friend, you will have her threw Middle school and next year when I'm not, she will be a life long friend of yours. We might be in the same high school but, we probably won't stay in Touch." She didn't care.

I just want you to know that I'm losing my best friend.😔 (Sorry Dasha for not telling you.)

(Guys if you don't get a fanfic update it's ether dead or waiting Aphmau, maybe even crying. Just letting you guys know cya have a good day, bless all ur hearts) we all Gucci