two

THE CONCERT

The gang was in the driveway waiting for Eric so they could get going to the concert

The gang was in the driveway waiting for Eric so they could get going to the concert. They needed to get going quickly because they needed to pick up Hyde, Jackie, and Fez.

Kelso opened up the passenger side door as Donna was about to. "Aw Kelso that's sweet," Donna said surprised.

"Actually, I'm riding shotgun," Kelso said as if it were obvious.

"No you're not!" Donna said.

"I guess chivalry is dead," Lucy sighed jokingly as she leaned against the car.

"Well, I'm not sitting in the back!" Kelso objected.

"Why don't we just have Eric decide?" Donna decided.

"Oh brother dearest," Lucy called as Eric walked up.

Eric slid into the front seat and sat there, making up his mind. "Kelso—" Kelso cheered and began getting in. "Get in the back," Eric finished. Donna sat in the front seat smirking at Kelso.

"Betrayed by my own brother!" Lucy gasped dramatically. Kelso opened the car door from inside, purposefully hitting her side, "Ow!" she yelped.

They four got into the car as Red came up to the car, "Taking her for a spin?"

"Yes sir," Eric answered confidently.

"Well have a good time," Red smiled as he patted the hood of the car. "One thing about the car. She's old, so no trips out of town. Ever. Have fun!"

Lucy pouted in disappointment and began hitting her head against the window. "Well I guess we're not going," Eric said defeated.

The twins shared the same sense of being let down but being too terrified to go against a direct order. Lucy didn't have a problem going behind her parents' back but it was a different story if she had clearly promised otherwise.

"Do you want to go?" Donna asked.

Eric and Lucy looked at her like it was the most absurd thing annoying had ever said. "He just said—" the twins started.

"It's your car. Do you want to go?" Donna asked again.

"He's God!" Eric yelled overwhelmed.

"Then God would want us to go to Milwaukee!" Kelso said.

"You are a 16 year old man—" Donna started.