fourteen

THE WATER TOWER

The gang was at the top of the water tower

The gang was at the top of the water tower. The boys stood up, painting, while the girl sat at the edge of the water tower, their feet dangling off.

"Oh my God," Jackie said in awe, "From up here, Point Place looks just like Paris."

"You think that looks like Paris? God, no wonder you think Kelso could be a model," Donna said.

"Paris? No. Salt Lake City? Maybe." Lucy sighed defeated.

"Whoa, I could so be a model!" Kelso yelled.

"Shut up man, just keep painting!" Hyde instructed.

"I love how this was my idea, yet I get pushed out of giving the directions," Lucy turned around.

"Well doll, sorry to say it's done," Hyde said with a smirk.

Kelso jumped down from the ledge with a laugh.

"Gentlemen, we have finally done it! We drew a pot leaf on the water tower!" Eric said satisfied.

"Wouldn't have done anything if I hadn't thought of it," Lucy crossed her arms.

"This is the proudest moment of my life," Fez started to cry and Lucy hugged him.

"It doesn't look like a pot leaf," Hyde pointed out.

"What?" Kelso said insulted.

"It looks like a hand giving the finger!" Hyde said.

Lucy started to double over with laughter, "See! If you would've let me tell you how to paint it! We wouldn't be flipped off by the grinch right now!"

"It doesn't have to look perfect! It's art!" Kelso defended.

"Ah yes, art of the pissed off Christmas thief," Fez laughed.

"Get up and make it better!" Hyde told Kelso.

"Fine!" Kelso said stepping up on the ledge.

"Just make it wider, out there!" Hyde pointed.

"No, no, the middle part. Make it less skinny and finger-like," Lucy pushed Hyde aside.

"I think I know where to tell him to paint," Hyde argued.

"Obviously not because it wasn't done right the first time!" Lucy laughed looking at the "pot leaf."

Meanwhile, Kelso was leaning back trying to paint where the two were telling him to. And he fell off.

"Oh my God! Michael!" Jackie yelled.

Luckily, Kelso had landed on all the trees below, softening the landing slightly.