twenty two

THE MOVE OUT

The Formans were sitting at the table, eating breakfast

"So Laurie's almost all packed," Kitty said.

"I can't believe my little girl is moving out," Red said nervously.

"I'm still here," Lucy said awkwardly.

"When are you leaving?" Red asked turning to Eric.

"Never," Eric said slamming the table, "Because I love it here!" he said sarcastically.

"Right," Red sighed. "Kitty do you really think this is a good idea? I mean, it might be a little soon for her to be on her own."

"Red she's gonna be fine," Kitty reassured him. "She's gonna split rent with a girlfriend."

"She doesn't even have a job!" Red exclaimed.

"Well she's gonna get a job!" Kitty said.

"Oh that reminds me, can I get her room?" Eric asked.

"No I already gave it to Steven," Red said.

"But I'm your son...Daddy," Eric said trying to get the room.

"Don't be a suckup, it doesn't work for you," Lucy shook her head.

Lucy sat in the living room watching tv with Jackie.

"Hey, Kelso, look who's here! It's Jackie and the brat" Hyde said. "Hi Jackie! Hey brat!"

"Hey asshole!" Lucy said snarkily, still watching tv.

"God, Laurie I can't believe you're moving!" Jackie said standing up. "I know we didn't spend much time together, but I think some of my good taste was rubbing off on you! And I'm so happy for that!"

"Thanks Jackie! I'm gonna miss you too!" Laurie said hugging Jackie.

Laurie pulled Lucy up, "Ah, my whore sister is moving out! You're all grown up!" Lucy said lovingly.

Laurie pulled Lucy into a hug, "My little bitchy sister! You're like the one good thing about this place!"

Laurie picked up a box from the couch, "Oh Kelso, I almost forgot, I found a shirt of yours when I was cleaning out my room," Laurie threw a tshirt at Kelso before walking to the kitchen with Lucy both carrying boxes.

"You know, I can support most of your conniving stunts and I don't mind you sleeping with Kelso, but you're really gonna hurt Jackie," Lucy said.