thirty two

THE ROAD TRIP

Lucy walked out to the driveway, towards Eric, Hyde, and Fez standing by the Cruiser with a purse in hand

"Then let's haul ass to Canada!" Fez exclaimed.

"Fez, shh, if my Dad finds out that we're going to Canada—uh, for beer, no less—he's gonna start killing people okay? People like us," Eric warned.

"Oh little brother!" Lucy sang.

Eric sighed, "Son of a bitch."

"There's no way you were thinking of leaving without inviting me, right?" Lucy asked sweetly.

Eric turned to face his sister, "Of course not Luce!"

"Good! 'Cause I already have my stuff!" Lucy exclaimed, shoving her purse towards Eric.

"Uh, how'd you know?" Eric asked confused.

Lucy walked over by Hyde, who put his arm around her shoulder, "Steven invited me since obviously you weren't going to."

"Huh," Eric narrowed his eyes, slightly confused, "Fine whatever, just keep it down we don't need Dad on our ass," Eric reminded them.

Just then Kelso came running through the garage, "Alright! Canada! Whoo-hoo! Beer!" he yelled before blowing an air horn.

The four looked at him in annoyance, "Kelso you're not going," Eric said.

"What? Why not?" Kelso whined.

"Because this is a risky mission, you tend to screw these things up," Hyde said.

Lucy nodded, "We should start a pool on how quickly Kelso can screw things up!"

"Is five minutes too soon?" Fez asked.

"It's never too soon Fez!" Lucy smiled.

"Hey, that is a damnable lie!" Kelso defended himself.

"Okay," Eric said stepping forward, "Kelso, remember that time we were going to put a flaming bag of dog poop in front of Principal Pridwell's door and...you lit in the car on the way over?"

Kelso nodded, "Yeah, I wanted to see it all flamey."

"And then you panicked and stepped on it?" Eric continued.

"Eric, it was on fire!" Kelso yelled dumbly.

"Point proven," Lucy nodded.