Why wont you talk to me?

What have you done?

Why have you done this?

Why can't I be free from the chains that forever bound me to you?

Have you forgotten me?

Have you forgotten who you used to be before I came along

You really are a fool in love aren't you. You just can't seem to do anything for yourself.

Aren't you just pathetic?

"Always with a see you tomorrow..."

"I will follow you just like I did the last time."

"Don't you miss me?"

I jerk into awareness and take in my surroundings.

I was safe.

I clutch my hand to my heart.

"What the hell was that?"

I take in some deep breaths and shake my head.

"No, it's been years since all that had happened. And it wont happen again."

I look to my clock and see that it's time to get up.

I out on some exercise clothes and leave my apartment. I have my skates slung over my shoulder as I run. I have to get back in shape if I want to get back into skating.

I smile to myself as I run, looking over the bridge and looking at the glistening waters below. The sun is barely up, but to em the sun is shining and it looks absolutely beautiful.

"I could probably get some miraculous pictures here..." I think to myself as I run into a park on my way to Ice Castle.

I feel my breaths lowly shortening, but I know I have to keep going if...

No, let's not think about that right now.

"Yuri! Just in time!" Yuko said. She had the key to the ice rink halfway in the door and Nishigori was right behind her.

I take some breaths and lean up against the wall, looking up.

"You don't have to push yourself so hard you know. You should just take it one step at a time." NIshigori said patting my back.

"N-No...I'm good I promise." I say waving my hands side to side as if to dismiss the matter from the air. I take in a deep breath and slowly get back onto my feet.

All three of us walk into the ice rink and the cold air hits me.

I smile in content as I walk to the benches so I can put on my skates.

"It's some time before the lessons start. You might want to get in as much training as you can get." Yuko smiles at me. "Skating is slowly becoming more and more popular because of your silver medal win two years ago at the Grand Prix Final. It inspired some more young people to take up skating at Yuri Katsuki's home rink."

I smile and look down. That's a nice thought to remember.

Yuko smiles and I lead myself to the rink and push myself off. I do some laps around the rink and slowly pick up speed as I go along.

"You're doing great Yuri! I'll be up at front if you need me!"

All that is left is me and silence.

After I do 5 laps, I begin to refresh my memory of the jumps that I would do. I started off simple. A single flip and a single axel.

I play some music in my head from memory. The Mystic Messenger opening was the first thing that came to mind. Don't judge me, it has a great soundtrack, breathtaking visuals, a heart-wrenching story line. Overall it's just amazing.

And the opening menu theme, I just get myself caught at the opening menu because of the Mysterious Messages theme.

Slowly once I get the hang back of the single's I slowly move on to doubles.

"My my...What do we have here?" a voice called out from the sidelines.

I catch myself humming the Mystic Messenger opening and look to the left. Because that's where I saw a shadow.

I hear clapping and look to the right.

"Marvelous!"

I look up and see two familiar figures standing.

"Idiot, where have you been?"

A smile graces my face as I tilt my head to the side.

"How have you two been?"

I slowly come off the ice to embrace the two in a hug.

"It's been too long...It's been way too long..."

We stay there for a moment before I feel a smile on my face. It feels like I want this moment to stay with me forever, but they never do...

"Yuri? Who are you talking to?"

I open my eyes and look around. It's only Yuko.

"N-No one...Sorry to worry you."

She looks at me and smiles.

"Only if you say so."

She leaves again and I look down on the ice, only to see my reflection staring right back at me.

"Why, Why is this-"

I hear my phone ringing. And I look up in shock.

"That's..."

I skate towards of ice in a hurry and grab my phone.

"I-I..."

It's Viktor.

The phone shakes in my hands and I can't bring myself to push the answer button.

"D-Damn it!"

I laugh bitterly to myself as the phone continues to ring off, echoing all around me.

I put my phone down and let the phone go to voicemail.

"I still can't even work up the courage to talk to him. Aren't I pathetic..." I say to myself laughing to myself with more self pity in it this time. "Looks like I'm starting back from square one... Isn't this great?"

I slowly get off the ice and unlace my skates, not feeling up to it anymore. I would just fail myself if I went any farther anyway.

"Jeez, I really am a useless mess..."

'Incompetents like you should just retire already!'

'Isn't figure skating just for girls? What are you, gay?'

'Sorry Yuri, I don't think I can be friends nor in a relationship with someone who figure skates and plans to be a professional.'

I clutch my head at the memories. Some how they never seemed to fade away even after all these years.

"D-Damn it!"

My breathing becomes short and ragged just like earlier.

My heart beat speeds up as my vision becomes blurry.

"Y-Yuri! YURI!!"

My vision fails as I take comfort in the darkness that consumes me.

"Shit, YURI!!"