Do you know who I am?

(Play the music. It fits the mood)
Phichit's P.O.V.

I walk into Ice Castle looking for Yuri.

To him, I'm hamster mom but to me, I'm his mom and HE WILL NOT DEFILE HIS NEEDS.

"Hi, Yuko! Do you know where I can find Yuri?" I ask loudly as I walk in through the doors.

A few years back Yuri had provided me with pictures of all the people he knew from Japan so that if I ever got lost I would know who to talk to.

"Yeah, he should be packing up n-"

We both hear a bang from what I'm going to guess is the locker room.

"What was that?" I ask.

Yuko shakes her head and signals for me to go investigate as someone walks in behind me.

I see Yuri falling over and I call out to him.

"Y-Yuri! YURI!!"

I manage to catch him before he hits the ground.

"Shit, YURI!!"

I try shaking him awake but he seems down for the count. I throw him over my shoulder and take note of how light he is.

"Yuri you idiot!"

I run out and Yuko comes up to me and she gasps in shock when she sees my unconscious best friend over my shoulder.

"Call Yuri's parents." I say turning to her "Please. Yuri has never had a panic attack this badly when I was in Detroit with him."

She nods at me and begins fishing for Yuri's phone in his pockets.

"Damn! It's not here!" Yuko hisses "I usually don't bring my phone with me to work unless I need to."

I take out my phone and hand it to Yuko.

"Call Yuri's cell."

She scrolls through my contacts and finds Yuri's number.

(Gyeonwo Chong! Jojun! Balsa!)

"Oh, you gotta be shitting me," Yuko swears face palming.

I go in and grab his phone flipping through his contacts.

"Found them!" I yell dialing Yuri's parent's numbers.

Eventually, I hear a car pull up to the rink and Mari, Yuri's older sister, steps in.

"Get him in the car."

We drive in silence to Yu-topia Hot Springs. Yuri told me I should take a visit one day but I didn't it would be under these circumstances.

"Thanks for coming with us Yuko. And Phichit I'm glad you came when you did." Mari says when she finds somewhere to park.

We pull Yuri out the car and haul him into the hot spring.

"We got him!" Mari yells.

A short tan woman with glasses and what I'm going to assume is Reddish brown hair runs up to us and leads us into the part which would be qualified as the "house"

She lays Yuri down on the ground and begins making what I think is a Pork Cutlet Bowl.

He slowly rises and rubs his eyes sleepily and looks around.

"What's going on?" he asks "Phichit? What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you, Yuri! Don't you remember?" I say pulling out a bottle of apple juice. "I swear this stuff is addicting..."

"Thank you Mrs.Katsuki!" Yuko says leaving.

"Ah, you must be Phichit!" the women says "I'm Hiroko Katsuki, Yuri's mother, but you can call me mom!"

She has a funny smile on her face as she bounds away.

"Yuri, you can eat that Pork Cutlet Bowl! I'll make one for you to Phichit." Hiroko says going into the kitchen.

"Thank you!" I yell before taking a sip of apple juice.

"Phichit, when did you get here?" he asks probably still a bit loopy.

"I came to ice castle looking for you, duh!" I say before drinking more apple juice. "You were in the middle of having one of your panic attacks. I don't think I've ever seen you have one that was that bad before."

Yuri had an awkward blush on his face.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble..."

"Don't even think about it! Also, why didn't you tell the ringtone you had for me was BTS Not Today? I should call you more often lolol!"

"Please stop." 

I laugh before he begins eating his Pork Cutlet Bowl.

"I hope you know you'll have to work off all the fat you get from that!" his mom yells poking her head out the kitchen before going back in.

"I know Mom!"

"Are you doing ok?" I ask looking at him for any cuts, bruises, or any sign of him starving himself. Thankfully I only found some cuts and bruises. "Have you been sleeping properly? Are those bags under your eyes?"

"Mom, I'm ok."

"Like hell you are!" I yell nearly tipping over my apple juice. "You are obviously not ok!" 

He looks away as his mom comes back with the Pork Cutlet bowl for me.

"Ah, thank you Mrs.Katsuki!" I say my eyes glowing childishly.

"I told you to call me mom, but you're very welcome!"

I take my first bite and I automatically feel my soul leave my body and ascend to the heavens.

"I'm no longer needed here! This is all I need to be happy!" I yell.

I feel a whap on the head and Yuri looking me dead in the eyes.

"Have you been drinking energy drinks lately?" he asks with a joking smile on his face.

"No, just my apple-"

My apple juice is knocked on the ground.

"Welp, at least I came prepared!" I yell pulling out another bottle of apple juice.

"How many things do you have in there?"

I wink at him and say, "That's for me to know and for you to never find out!"

I begin laughing as I begin eating my Pork Cutlet Bowl again.

"They're so good!" I yell once I finish one.

"I'm glad you like them..." Yuri says blushing.

His phone begins ringing again.

(God knows that I would follow you if that is what you wanted. Take me into all your darkest shadows)

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Yuri Katsuki?"'

"Yes? What do you need?"

"Viktor Nikiforov is in the hospital. You were the only one in his emergency contacts."

He gets up urgently.

"Where is he now?"

" The Keio University Hospital. Please come see him."

"I'm on my way."

He hangs up and looks at me.

"Buckle up. We're going for a ride,"