Can you hear me?

"Do you know if he'll wake up?" I ask Yurio.

It's been 2 months ever since Viktor had landed himself here. Sometimes when I speak to him, he moves a bit and smiles before going limp again. Those moments only last for mere seconds though.

"I saw that piano show that was on TV." Yurio said "The one where you preformed piano covers of God Knows and Lost My Music."

I blush and mess with my fingers.

"Y-You did?" I stutter blushing in embarrassment "I didn't know you liked piano."

"I don't idiot!" Yurio yelled. "I just wanted Viktor to get off his ass and see you! That's all!"

I laugh at his antics before sitting back down in the chair on Viktor's left side.

He began saying everything that had led up to this moment, from the piano to the airport, he told me pretty  much everything.

"And that's exactly what led us up to this moment!" Yurio said.

"Hmm."

Over two years, so much has happened.

"So in between the time you and Viktor were separated, he was attacked?"

Yurio nods.

Suddenly a doctor ,who obviously looked like she needed a vacation, walked in with a needle and a vial in his pocket.

"Excuse me Katsuki, Plisetsky." he said politely.

We quietly walked out the room, but then he stopped us.

"No, I want you to see this." he said. "I want you to see science at work."

She rubs an ointment on Viktor's left shoulder and on his right shoulder before positioning the needle.

"One...Two!"

He went to properly dispose of the tools he used before wishing us good day.

Viktor's heartbeat goes up just as he was about to leave.

"What have you done?!" Yurio yelled momentarily panicking.

"Shit!" The doctor cursed while clicking his tongue.

He rushes around to get the defibrillators and hook them up.

But then his heart rate goes back down to a normal rate.

"A-Ah? What happened?!" I yelled trying to process the events that just happened in the past 18 minutes.

"We had to shock his system. But I didn't think that he'd react this way..."he said biting his thumbnail while packing his things.

"DIDNT EXPECT IT?!" I nearly screamed.

"Calm down Katsuki. The patient can obviously hear you."

I take in a breath and try my best not to push my snap button.

"He should wake up in days time." He said before leaving the room.

"Idiot!" Yurio yelled. "I don't like him."

I shook my head and looked back at Viktor. When his heartbeat went up, I saw his pained expression. His face was knotted into a tight expression and he ha sweat running down his face.

It had hurt me to see him that way. I hurt when he hurts, and it had really hurt me where my heart is. It's like my heart was tied to his and his heart was failing him, so my heart also failed on me, but in a less death like state.

"Katsuki-San, Plisetsky-Kun, Visiting hours are over." The nurse said.

"Ok, thank you."

We just have to wait and see, right?

|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Viktor's P.O.V

Almost there...

Just a little farther and I can see Yuri again...

The door to my room opens and closes as the familiar sound of heels clicking comes towards me to my left side.

"Soon, Vikturi will soon be out of reach."

That voice...Why? How the hell did she get in?!

She lets out a diabolik (I'm so sorry) cackle before speaking again.

"Little Yuri is so impressionable you see. Just give him some false leads and oh! What do we have here?" She uses the scar that was left by her knife to go up to where you could feel my heartbeat. "His heart will be shattered, and I will be the one to pick up the pieces."

She laughs again and it sickens me.

"Poor Viktor Nikiforov. You have to lose the love of your life to someone else! Ah! I just love thinking about it!"

I internally raise a brow. "What drugs is she on?"

"Just the sight of your blood being spilled everywhere! Your internal organs being used as party decorations!" She laughs "And then I'll take your bones and feed them to dogs! It'll be fucking great!" She laughs like she's on some Yuno Gasai type shit and speaks some more."And Yuri Katsuki will be all my own. And you won't be there to stop me."

The heels of her fake ass Versace heels click away and the door closes.

"Viktor?"

Yurio's actually visiting me and talking to me? What is this, a miracle?

"Oh good, that injection didn't kill you. Thank god." I hear him breath a sigh of relief before he begins speaking. "You knows he Katsudon misses you,right?"

Of course I know that! It's not like I'm dead or anything!

"I heard he had a girlfriend for a hot minute. But she left so he could fine you." Yurio said "It's actually kind of cute on the low."

If I could, I would've burst out laughing. The only thing Yurio would call close to cute would be Otabek and every cat in existence.

"Also, I should probably ask you, who's that black haired girl who just left?"

A pained expression made its way across my face.

"Is she an ex I don't know about?"

The expression grows larger on my face and I hear my heart beat racing in my ears.

"Shit!" Yurio curses and jumps up.

An unbearable rage courses though my body as her laughter comes into mind.

"Damn..."

A sense of feeling washes over my body.

"That bitch..." I grumble trying to sit up. "That fucking BITCH!"

I struggle to rise into a straight position.

"Viktor?"

"That bitch can rot in hell for all I care." I growl possessively.

Yurio smirked at me before pulling up his phone and pushing Yuri's contact ID.

"He'll be here. Don't worry."