We can break out

(The relationship drama is about to get strong)

Yuri's P.O.V.

It's been 9 months, I've been working non-stop on my programs. I've been choreographing the programs with Minako's help in the few months Viktor was in the hospital and yet...

I still feel like a nervous wreck.

My theme this year is "In your arms, I feel safe" it's kind of like a form of Agape. I just hope the Russian Yuri isn't upset at me for stepping out of my place in the On Love: Eros scheme of things.

I'm worried my theme is too much and will be badly received by the skating community, but the Vikturi fangirls, whatever the hell that is, have already made theories upon theories upon theories on what my theme is about though I think it it's quite obvious.

My theme though can be taken sexually, but it's not meant to be. It's supposed to be taken like Agape, unconditional and innocent. Yet we all know I'm not innocent.

(Is going to act like I don't read Omegaverse fanfic of Vikturi on A03 and move on...)

I nearly lost to Minami during the short programs because of my nervous state but managed to pick myself up again during the free skate, thank god.

This year Skate America is taking place in Michigan because it's very cold this time of year. I mean it makes sense.

Viktor absolutely refused to sit in coach with me, so he got us both in first class. I've been in first class once so this was kind of a new experience for me.

"Ah, I missed first class!" Viktor said cheerfully. He had for some reasons stuffed our bags full of snacks even though he knew damn well of the fact that I gain weight easily.

I left my bag on the floor but took out my phone and headphones.

I played Snails House- Grap Soda for a while and then when the plane started to move and pick up speed, I skipped to the beat drop of the song and it played just as the plane was lifting off.

"Perfection," I whisper smirking.

I slowly drift off to sleep with the sounds of Snails House still ringing in my ears.

(

)

"Yuri! Yuri!"

I was rudely awoken by the sounds of Viktor yelling my name and tugging at my jacket sleeve.

"They have food now, do you want anything?"

I get up groggily and put my glasses on.

"I'll have what you have..." I say lying down on my elbow and looking at him with squinted eyes.

He smiles and orders.

The meal consists of chicken, pasta, salad, and apple juice (KILL ME NOW)

I want to go back to sleep, but Viktor seems very intent on keeping me awake.

"Please just let me sleep." I groan trying to get Viktor off me.

Later...

After getting out of customs and immigration, Viktor and I go out to get something to eat. Viktor, unlike me who actually knew the area, insisted that we needed a map.

After getting some food, we head to the nearest ice rink that we could find for practice.

"Alright! That's enough Yuri!"

I slowly skate off the ice and unlace my skates.

"You aren't like yourself, what's wrong?"

"I'm just a bit tired," I say with a smile.

He lets the matter go as we pass GuangHong-Ji and Michele Crispino.

I wave hello, but I don't think they noticed me.

At Skate America...

We have the 6 minutes warm up and Viktor had forbidden me from doing jumps, just like he did 2 years ago.

Before it was my turn to get out on the ice, I went to go do some warm up exercises and things that my piano teacher taught me.

"Yuri, you need to relax a bit," Viktor says overseeing my stretches.

But meanwhile, back at the ranch...

(Credits of my social studies teacher for coming up with this one.)

It was finally my turn to get on the ice and mind you I was still a nervous wreck.

"Here we have Yuri Katsuki! He's returning to the ice after 2 years away from the sport!"

"His song is Hot Milk. I don't get it either guys."

(Jk it's Sing Me to Sleep)

To be honest, I don't really get the song choice either, but you know what I'm going to roll with it anyway.

(I'm sorry I don't know much about skating so we can skip here plus I want to keep the free skate a secret :) I have something special planned* *demonic laughter)

We saw Yurio and Otabek when we had gone to China. Yurio was holding a whole bunch of Hot Topic bags. I don't even know if they have Hot Topics in China, do they?

Yurio had said and declared, quite loudly might I add, that he would win the gold.

Viktor had been looking paranoid as we walked, but I don't think that it was anything, I bet he might have been looking out for more fangirls from hell. They always seem to go after him.

"Yuri!!"

I turn around and so does Yurio, but I would know that voice anywhere.

"Hotaru-sensei! Hi!"

She hugs me and she laughs.

"Gah! I'm so sorry I missed you skate! I would've loved to see it!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I missed the woman's free skate too," I say smiling sheepishly at her as she releases me from her death grip.

She looks around and has a fire in her eyes that is burning really hard.

"Ah, Viktor Nikiforov!"

Viktor flinches when she hears her voice and slowly looks at her.

"H-Hello!"

"So you're Viktor Nikiforov?"

She looks him up and down and I can tell what she's doing.

"Hotaru-sensei, I really don't think that now is the time for this."

"Hush, yuri. This is the perfect time for this."

We all stare in silence at her as we look at her in curiosity.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you and Yuri skate, Viktor."

She leans up and whispers something that only Viktor can hear in his ear.

"Don't get in my way, or else."

She leans down and laughs.

"I'm really looking forward to it."