Are you doing this on purpose?

Viktor's P.O.V

I was having a very pleasant dream about having a delicious Pork Cutlet bowl with Yuri and his family before I am very VERY rudely interrupted by Yurio.

An ice cube slid down my chest as I slept, rudely waking me up and nearly making me hit the roof of the aircraft.

"You wouldn't wake up while I was calling your name so I had to use drastic measures," Yurio said holding a cup of apple juice.

(I swear I have an apple juice obsession and it's getting out of hand.)

"We are beginning our initial descent into the Fukuoka area. Please return your seats and tray tables to their original upright position and stowaway larger technologic items like laptop computers. You may continue using smaller cellular devices as long as they are set to airplane mode. Return to your seats and buckle up because we may be experiencing some turbulence as we descend thank you,"

I lay back down and pull up Instagram on my phone.

"This is fucking..."

"There are children on this plane Mr.Nikiforov. please refrain from cursing on this flight,"

To be honest, at this point I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with anyone's shit.

And It's Yurio's apple juice fault.

|_|_|_|_|_|

After we got through customs and immigration, I began keeping a look out as we stepped out the airport waiting for an UBER.

"What are you looking for Viktor? Because you should be looking for that UBER."

"The fangirls. They could pop up at any time and you would never know,"

"OH, MY FUCK IS THAT VIKTOR NIKIFOROV?!!"

"You just fucking jinxed it you little bitch," Yurio said looking at me before hightailing it in the other direction as the screams of distant fangirls suddenly came closer.

I followed suit and ran in the other direction opposite of Yurio.

|_|_|_|_|_|

"H-Hah...Those fangirls can H-Hah...can run..."

I gasp for air and see some thuggish looking fellows looking down at me.

"You aren't from around here are you?"

"Nope~!" I say cheerfully smiling at them.

One looked at me and whispered to the one on the right.

"Ain't you Viktor Nikiforov? 5 times world skating champion?" he asks.

"Yep! That's me!" I say clapping my hands.

"Good. Come with us." 

And everything had gone to hell from there.

|_|_|_|_|_|

I woke up and my head was pounding, my wrists were tied up behind my back, and I don't think I could see due to the blindfold.

"Ah, looks like you are awake. Good." A female voice says from I believe somewhere to my left. It's dark in wherever I am so I don't really know.

"Remove the blindfold." the woman says snapping her fingers.

A pair of hands remove the blindfold from my eyes and honestly, that doesn't make anything any better. I still can't see.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from this place, Nikiforov?" She says pacing in a circle around me. The click of her boots echoes around the room as she stops in front of me.

"Did you really think you could get Yuri's heart back that easily?"

She brought her boot back and slammed it into my chest. Mind you, she was wearing boots with heels to add the extra pain. I lurch to the right in pain and leave my entire left side exposed to her.

"Did you really think the message I sent was a joke?!" She yelled repeatedly kicking that spot before moving on to my back. She kicked up and down my back and I believe some blood began coming out my mouth at this point.

"S-Stop this!"

"Idiots! The both of you!"

She had stopped her merciless kicking for a moment to bend over and look at me. Only one eye was highlighted as her hair covered the other. She had a demonic smirk that would put Yuno Gasai to shame

"I've had my eyes on Yuri Katsuki ever since we met in University! I've been to every single practice! Every single performance! Even his piano performances! You're no match for me Nikiforov."

I built up some saliva and spit where I'm going to hope was her face. Now, normally I wouldn't do this to a lady, but this one just might kill me.

She wiped her face before removing a knife from her pocket. Even in the dark, I saw the metal shine.

"What you're doing isn't helping you Nikiforov," she says with an even bigger smirk on her face.

She bends to a crouch and and drags the handle of the knife down from my chest to my stomach.

"What a beautiful body. I wonder what would happen if I were to mess it up a bit?"

She smirks.

"Katsuki-San, obsessed over you. He loved everything about you. Now what would happen if I were to ruin the thug that he loved?" She says her smirk widening into a wicked smile that made me sick "It was Katsuki who broke off ties with you, right?"

She takes the blade of the knife and begins driving it through my skin. Invite my lip against the pain, but that seems to displease her.

"Why aren't you screaming Nikiforov? Doesn't this hurt?"

She removes the knife as blood begins to gush out. She pushes it back in, deeper this time and I cry out in pain.

"That's much better!" She says laughing. "Keep screaming!"

She plunges in and out the knife, but not enough so that it'll kill me.

She takes a salt shaker out her pocket and sprinkles it where the cut is, making me cry out even more.

"You dirty..." I mutter trying to keep myself together against the pain.

"Save it."

She grabs me by the hair and pulls me up so I'm looking at eye level.

"Look in my eyes and remember that I'm always watching you."

She brings her knee up to my chin and rams it.

"This girl really doesn't know how to quit does she?!" I thought.

"M'lady! Someone sent off a tip and the police are on the way!"

She clicks her tongue in annoyance before throwing me over her back like a sack of potatoes.

"Let's go. We need to dispose of Nikiforov."

I slightly soar through the air and land in a man's arms.

"Let's go."

The smell of smoke reached my nose and I began to black in and out of consciousness.

"The Black Keys are on the move. Be prepared to light this place up,"