Please Come See Me

After I got that phone call, I kicked myself into high gear and grabbed my jacket off the rack near the door. Thank fully someone had been nice enough to leave my shoes on so we could get out of here faster.

Phichit had jumped up too, and was already calling an Uber by the time we were put the door.

"What are you?! The Master Multitasker?!" I had asked as we ran.

Phichit had looked at me and said, "First of all, BARS. Second of All, the UBER should be her in abouttt 15 minutes..."

"He had to transfer to another hospital. We're going to the National Center for Health and Medicine now."

Phichit sighs before punching in some letters into his phone.

"Oop, the UBER took a wrong turn."

We wait some more, and it begins to snow.

"Snow?" Phichit asks "This wasn't in the fore- OHHH My settings are wrong."

A black car pulls up to us sometime later and we climb inside.

Phichit slaps some bills onto the drivers hand even though he was just trying to check his phone.

"Think of the extra money as a tip," he had said.

Eventually we get to the hospital and I nearly sprint inside and nearly knock over at least 7 people. Phichit was right behind me with his child on a sugar high type stamina.

We reach the desk and Phichit is barely out of breath.

"Where is Viktor Nikiforov being held?" I ask the woman at the desk.

"I'm sorry, but currently that is classified information." She raises brows at us before she is taken a back by something. "A-Are you Phichit C-Chulanont and Y-Y-Yuri K-Katsuki?!" She hisses.

We nod and she looks around. I believe she's looking for files.

"This way." she says regaining her composure and leading the Way.

I sigh in relief and Phichit silently cheers.

We follow her up some stairs before we get to the 5th floor.

"Go to Room 549. Knock only twice and they'll let you in. Knocking twice means you aren't reporters or anyone trying to get in a interview." she explains before turning on her heel and walking away before she turns back around and looks at me. "Good luck, Katsuki-san."

I blink only a couple times and it was almost as if she were a figment of my imagination.

Phichit and I tip toe around the space because it seemed like this would be a hallway that would kick you out if you disturbed the peace.

"There it is," Phichit whispers as he ushers me onwards. "Come on! I need some of that good Vikturi content"

I wasn't even going to ask what Vikturi is as I slowly raised my fist to the door.

"Why am I shaking?" I ask myself as I pause in the position I was in. I was gritting my teeth and couldn't move...

The doubtful thoughts I had been surprising ever since the UBER ride began resurfacing.