Please, don't leave me behind...

IT'S THE FINAL CHAPTER Y'ALL. IT'S TIME TO GET IT. AND AS PROMISED, IM BRINGING FEELS AND RELATIONSHIP DRAMA. IT'S TIME TO MESS UP EVERYTHING.

Don't worry...I'm just gonna up the angst a bit... No worries...

Alright, let's get back to the book.

|-|-|

"AND WE WELCOME YOU TO THE GRAND PRIX FINAL!!"

The crowd roared in absolute excitement, they're probably beside themselves with hype and what not.

"This year we have a very interesting lineup! In the first place, we have Yuri Katsuki!!"

The crowd began to scream "VIKTURI!!! VIKTURI!!!"

"Second place, we have Yuri, 'Yurio' Plisetsky!"

"YURATCHKA!! WE LOVE YOU!!" The Yuri's Angels fan club yelled in excitement.

"In Third place, we have Jean Jacques Leroy!"

"IT'S JJ STYLE!!"

"JJ STYLE!"

"Fourth place, "PHICHIT CHULANONT!!"

"HAMSTER MOM!!"

"Aww thank you!"

"Fifth Place, Otabek Atlin!"

"MAKE KAZAKHSTAN PROUD!!"

"AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, SEUNGGIL-LEE!!!"

The crowd, no lie, STARTED MAKING PARROT NOISES IN THE CROWD.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A KOREAN LOOK SO PISSED BEFORE.

"I never should've let a bird expert choose my free skate costume," Seung muttered in an upset tone. "What an idiotic move on my part..."

"Let'a have the 6 minute warm up, and let's get to everyone's short program!"

6 minutes later...

"First up, We have Otabek Atlin, he's skating too quickly quickly-hushed."

"What a jazzy theme!"

Yuri got reminded of Minami's free skate some years earlier. And in the time that he was gone from the skating scene, he's still surprised that Minami hasn't made it to the Grand Prix at least once. With his talent that he displayed a few years ago, he should be here, but no, he isn't.

Otabek was wearing something out of a wedding suit. It made him look like he was about to take someone away and dance them into the night. The sequins were aligned perfectly with the jacket. The pants had certain areas of blue and in the pocket, there was a single white rose. A rose full of purity. A pure, innocent love that could not be tainted no matter what.

"On Love: Agape."

When he went into his ending pose, he had the rose in his mouth, clenched in between his teeth, and his arms extended outward all the way and looked like something out of a Shakespeare play or something like that.

He was gasping for air as he smiled, the rose still in his mouth by the way.

Yuri had looked to his left and saw Yurio was on the verge of tears right next to him and he didn't know why until he looked back at Otabek.

The ice spelled out "Will you marry me?" and Otabek had a silver ring with a 24K diamond on it in his hand, pointing directly at Yurio.

Everyone in the rink gasped when the rink was noticed.