Can you see me?

Yuri's P.O.V.

*Bzzt* *Bzzt*

"mmm...5 more minutes..."

(bultaoreune, FIREEEE!!)

"Agh! I'm up!"  yelled jumping up in my bed. 

I unlock my phone and take Yurio's call. Looks like he's been blowing up my phone for the past 14 minutes.

"Get your ass down to the hospital right FUCKING now."

"Hai, Hai ka-chan."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST-"

I hang up and begin changing into my clothes. I wonder what was os important that Yurio sent me 76 messages and called me.

'Hey! Viktor's up! Get your ass down here?'

'Are you asleep? WELL WAKE THE FUCK UP.'

'ARE YOU FUCKING I-'

Wait...Go back up.

'Hey! Viktor's up!'

Oh, you gotta be kidding!

I kick myself into high gear and begin running. 2/4 of the way there, I catch a bus and ride that to the hospital.

56 minutes later....

"Is it true?!" I yell as I turn the hallway and see Phichit there waiting for me.

"Ssh!" he says with a gigantic smirk on his face. "He's sleeping!"

He has his phone out and I know that smirk means he's absolutely up to no good.

"Look inside!" he says ushering me forward. 

I open the door and hear a rustle of sheets. 

"V-Viktor?" my voice is shaky as I slowly step towards him. He's sleeping in a different position. It's the same way he slept when he had first come to Japan and was cuddling up with Makkachin on the floor. My body is trembling and I don't know if I can see straight because I feel like I'm just walking in place.

"Yuri?" 

He responds and he's sitting up now. He has obvious bags under his eyes as he clutched the little me plushie he has in his arms. Wait, ME?!

He looks at me with a warm smile as he clutches the plushie tighter.

"H-Hey..." I manage to get out. 

I feel two pairs of hands push me forwards, literally, and I almost land in Viktor's lap.

"I-I'm sorry!" I yell flustered. "Oh jeez, it feels like how I felt when you came to Japan! Nervous and flustered!"

I can't even stand to be around him because I feel all nervous inside. I spent an entire year with the man but I don't even know how to act around him after our 2 years apart.

"Viktor? Is that really you?" I as, my voice trembling, I just hoped he couldn't detect it. "Are you-?"

He opens his arms with a gigantic heart smile on his face. I slowly wrap my arms around him, slowly gathering the confidence to hug him back.

Viktor's body...it's riddled with marks, I can feel that through his hospital gown.

"You idiot..." I mutter gripping his waist tightly "Going and getting yourself hurt like that! What if you had gotten severely damaged?! What if you died?!"

Viktor flinches against me as I look him in the eyes.

"You know how I feel about people getting hurt Viktor! And when it's you, how do you think that makes me feel?!" I say my voice slowly rising "I thought you were going to die! And then that stupid doctor-"

Viktor holds me in his arms and I bury myself into the crook of his neck, nuzzling against it with tears running down my face.

"If you had died or had gotten hurt, it would be all my fault. I would be too weak to protect you..."

"Please stop," Viktor says. "Please, just stop!"

He grips me tighter in his arms 

"If I had died, then I would want you to live on for me! There are-"

"That's not the point..." I say with melancholy piercing my voice. "I can't replace you...No one and. No one can ever take the place of you in my heart. And if you had drifted away from me on my watch and died...I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore!"

I sobbed into his shoulder as he rubbed my back comfortingly.

"I won't leave you, Yuri. I won't. If I were to leave you I would find all the ways I could to come back. I would cross the Red Sea just so I can feel safe in your arms again."

He pushes me off him so that's he's holding me by the shoulders and looking me directly in the eyes.

"That's how much I love you, Yuri! I won't ever let you forget that!"

There are little tears piquing the corners of his eyes before he hugged me again.

I swear...What the hell did I do in life to deserve him?

"I heard what you said to me while I was asleep," Viktor says. I feel the tears land on my jacket, but I don't mind. 

A blush rises to my cheeks and I want to hide my face, but I can't due to the fact Viktor had my arms bound to my sides.

"Ah, stop blushing! It was cute!" Viktor yells. At this point, because I can't see his face I don't know if he's crying because he's sad or because he's happy. "You even said that you missed me!"

He let's go of me and smiles. 

"When did you learn piano?"

"O-Oh...I learned sometime in 2017..." I say fiddling with my fingers "I wanted to connect with people through the melodies I created. I don't actually have a lot to learn from the person who's teaching me."

Viktor smiles.

"I'm thinking of learning Guang-Hong Ji's short program, what was it? Le Parfum des Fleurs?" I begin rambling about music and Viktor listens intently "Ah, I'm babbling again!"

*Bzzt**Bzzt*

Instagram: Phichit.chu has tagged you in a post!

*, enter videos here*

Phichit.chu: THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE!! *wipes away a tear* I just can't!

@Seductive.Russian: Send me those!

@Katsudon.Katsuki: Viktor!!

@Phichit.chu: Check ya dms!

I'm just going to let this one slide. But when did Phichit? Nevermind.

I take Viktor's right hand and slowly build up my confidence and kiss his right ring finger.

"I love you," I say with a smile on my face.

Viktor smiles back and returns the gesture.

"Let's stay together ok?"

"Ok."