I'll save you

Unknown P.O.V.

I remove the cigar from my mouth and blow out a puff of smoke. I drop it and crush it with my boot and walk off.

"Poor Viktor, Poor Viktor," I say smiling as I walk down the street.

Even after all the warnings I've sent him, he still decided to hang around Yuri. What an idiot he is.

I've been in love with Yuri Katsuki fro 8 blissful years.

And I remember our first meeting as if it were yesterday.

May 16th, 2015

"Rei, you idiot!" 

That day I had heard Rei had taken quite a fall in the rink and I was rushing to the hospital to see him. I probably parked wrong, but I didn't really care.

"What room is Rei Mikovitch in?!" I yelled.

"Room 265. Please quiet down Miss."

I run to the stairs to where the room was. Until I see a black-haired boy with glasses also sitting there.

He was in front of the same room I was going to.

"Yuri Katsuki..." I whispered in shock.

I had met him in University because we had been in the guidance counselor's room at the same time.

'What are you here for?'

'I don't like people that much...'

It was funny. After all this time, we're meeting once again.

"Yuri?" I had asked.

He jumped up at the sound of my voice.

"H-Hey..." I say smiling and taking the seat next to him.

"Who are you?" he had asked me.

He had forgotten who I am, but I was determined to talk to him. I had only been a senior at the time, but I was hoping he remembered me.

"Are you a friend of Rei's?"

"Yeah, I'm his sister," I had lied right to his face and he didn't seem to mind.

After a while, I had worked up the courage to come close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

He had pushed me away. He had pushed me away as if I wasn't there.

"I-I'm sorry..." he said realizing what he had done "I'll just go."

I never saw him again after that.

Rei didn't get any better. he only got worse. 

Sure he lived the impact, but he was too scared to come even near an ice rink. 

"I was lucky once. I might not get lucky again. And what the hell is all this talk of you being my sister?! You're my girlfriend!"

I had broken up with Rei after he said that. People had called me selfish for leaving him like that in his time of need, but I honestly didn't care. I didn't feel anything for him.

And only because I had met Yuri Katsuki.

I began following him on every social media outlet I could find. Twitter, Instagram, snap chat...

Every time he posted, I would be the first like. I wouldn't comment, I wouldn't want him to think I'm creepy or anything.

I've been told I'm highly obsessive, and I guess that is quite true.

I would watch him from afar and never say a thing.

I have pictures of him on my phone. I'm completely intoxicated by him. He is a drug to me and I don't ever want to let him go.

But one day, things took a turn for either the worst or the best.

April 14, 2015

"Yuri Katsuki, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

My best friend had asked hin out. I felt betrayed and hurt. An unexplainable rage filled my heart as I watched her confess her love to him. It made me absolutely sick.

That's exactly why I felt so good when she got rejected by him. She had begged him to stay with her but she just kept rejecting her.

We had been in Japan. I had originally lived in Osaka but not anymore. I followed Yuri Katsuki to Hasetsu. 

I didn't like her looking at him with such love in her eyes. I didn't feel satisfied when I just saw her get rejected. I wanted to cause her all the physical pain that I could.

"I hate you."

I had caught up to her and I had led her to my house.

And that's exactly where my fun began.

I lit her feet on fire so that she was too injured to move. The burns on her feet would become too much to bear.

I would put marks all over her body with a knife, before finally on June 17th, 2015, I had finally pulled the plug on her and murdered her.

I didn't feel anything for her when she died. No regret, no remorse, nothing. All I felt was unexplainable joy at my actions. I wanted to cause people more pain.

Because no one can have Yuri Katsuki except for me.

August 12th, 2016

I saw the pictures of Yuri Katsuki and Viktor Nikiforov at the banquet, but by that time it was way too late.

He's Viktor Nikiforov and he's coaching Yuri Katsuki. He's a touchy-feely type of person, so I can; 't get past him or his defenses even if I tried.

And I hated every second of it.

I felt absolutely helpless to save him. He needs saving from me. Viktor Nikiforov is a dangerous man and he could only be using him!

I need to save him at any and all costs, you hear?

And then I heard that after The Grand Prix Final, Viktor and Yuri had separated. Yuri being the one to do the selfish deed.

I couldn't believe that Yuri would do such a thing, so out of anger for Viktor lying for himself, I killed three people in one day.

And it was Viktor Nikiforov's fault. He is the reason they died.

I didn't think I needed my plan to kill Viktor Nikiforov anymore since he and Yuri had separated, but I followed the man to Russia just in case.

And then I saw him, Yuri Plisetsky, Yakov Feltsman, Lilia Baranovskaya watching Yuri on TV.

A feeling of rage boiled up in my chest again. 

When Viktor and Yuri went to Japan, I sent the fangirls from hell on his ass.

And you know what happens from there.

Current Time

I smile to myself. Viktor Nikiforov is such a fool. And it's that foolish foolishness that's going to get him killed.

Or maybe, I should take another approach.

I notice that I've reached my destination, I walk in and open up.

I put on some clothes that are more business appropriate and to it off with fashion glasses.

My disguise is on, and another day begins.

"Good morning Miss.Hotaru."

"Good morning, I'm looking forward to teaching you more."

(HINT HINT HINT)