You Can Stay Close to Me

Viktor's P.O.V

That voice... It can't be her..?

How can a voice that sounds so innocent, belong to a demon like her?

"Hotaru-sensei? How did you do in the Women's free skate in Canada?"

"I would've been fine if Sala Crispino didn't change her jump elements last second and changed her double, triple toe loop combination to a triple, quad axel combination." she says with a smile.

I patted her on the back trying to stay in character as Viktor Nikiforov, but she flinched at my touch and her muscles tensed up.

"Let's go eat. We can talk later."

We all began to walk to the nearest place to eat and we had to push two tables together. I sat across from Yuri, Otabek sat across from Yurio, he better not pull anything, and much to my distaste, Miko sat a bit too close to Yuri.

I did not approve, but I had to keep a cool head and a calm body.

Yuri and Miko had struck up a conversation amongst themselves and I just sat there, intensely listening.

I really didn't like her.

"Oshiete yo, Oshiete yo, sono shikumi wo! Boku no nanka Ni, dare ga iru no!"

They were singing something in Japanese that I didn't understand. Was it some type of inside joke only people who knew japanese could understand?

"Your food sirs and mademoiselle." the waiter said with three trays on a cart.

We all began to eat and both Miko and I were sneaking glares and glances at each other. It's very obvious we hate each other at this point.

And Yuri is completely sucking up to her! Her caramel eyes are looking into his milk chocolate ones and had the essence of a demon to them, and then there's that idiotic, cocky smirk on her face! Gah, It's annoying!

I sip my water and once everyone's done eating, I volunteer to pay the bill, but Miko snatches the check up and waved it next to her.

"You have to be quicker than that Nikiforov.," she said with a playful hint to her voice.

Then Yurio took the bill and paid for it with Otabek. He must've seen the looks we were giving each other.

After that, we went our separate to ways so we could rest up for tomorrow's short program, but WHAT A COINCIDENCE Miko Hotaru had the same room next to Yuri and me's rooms.

Yuri still didn't feel very comfortable sleeping in the same room as me and I have no idea why.

Ok, maybe I do know why, but still.

Before Yuri and I parted ways, however, he asked me if we could ride in the same car or walk together to the ice rink together. Of course, being the hopelessly in love man that I am, I agreed.

He also asked me if we could share a room the night before we had to leave for Barcelona. And of course, I agreed again.

One day this man is going to murder me with his adorableness.

|-|-|

Yuri won silver in the free skate while Otabek won bronze and Yurio won first.

One of these says Yuri is going to win gold.

But I just cannot stop thinking about that woman and what she could do to my Yuri!

"Yuri!"

Oh great, now I'm hearing her annoying voice in my head!