Please, stay close

Yuri's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and see Viktor sleeping right next to me.

The curtains are blowing, signifying that someone had opened the windows last night. And I will bet that it was Viktor.

His eyelashes touch his angelic cheeks and the sun reflects off his god-like face, making him look like a god in human form.

Is the universe really granting me this absolutely beautiful view?

"Good morning Yuri," Viktor says with a smile.

I blush when I remember what we had done the night before. And only at that moment did I remember that the first time always hurts the most.

"A-Agh!" I groaned out when I made a pitiful attempt to sit up. My ass was still kind of in pain from last nights "events".

I heard Viktor laughing beside me and scowled.

"This isn't funny Viktor!" I say reaching for my glasses.

He crawls out the bed and smiles at me some more.

"Whatever you say, my lady."

He picks me up bridal style and sets me on the toilet. He then proceeds to start running bath water for me.

"Do you like it hot or cold? You know what, I'll put it on semi-hot because heat works best here in this situation."

He slipped me into the bath and left me to bathe myself. Thankfully, he didn't try anything sexual while I was doing so because if he did, I don't think I would be able to handle any of it.

"Yuri! I think Yurio is calling! Do you want me to answer?!" Viktor called from what I'm going to believe is the kitchen.

"Sure!"

The sounds of BTS-Fire fade away as Viktor switches back to his native tongue and I sink back into the warmth of the steamy bath. It's not the onsen, but it is what it is.

"NEXT TIME YOU AND THE PIG FUCK, DO IT QUIETER SO THE MANAGER DOESN'T CALL A LIVE STREAM ON INSTAGRAM!! DIDN'T NO ONE ASK TO SEE THAT SHIT!!!"

I could hear Yurio screaming from another room and I sink lower into the bath than I was already.

Wait a minute...PUBLIC VIEWING?!!

My face is on fire and my heart is beating rapidly as I listened.

They actually called a-?

I hear Otabek howling in laughter on the other line. HIs laugh is nice, it suits him kinda.

"Yurio, don't be like that. You'll be doing it with Otabek soon enough." Viktor said with a playful hint in his voice.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!! YOUR HAIRLINE IS THINNING!"

I heard Viktor shriek from the living room and drop my phone in horror. Thank God Otterbox cases are hard to break.

I finally decided to crawl out the bath and put some clothes on without Viktor's assistance.

"Yuri?" Viktor groaned from his place on the bed, his head face down into a pillow. "Am I getting older?"

"No Viktor, your hairline is fine," I say rubbing his head.

He gives me a childish like pout and looks up at me with watery, pool-like eyes. It's kind of cute though...

I kiss him on the head and smile.

"You're perfect the way you are Viktor."

He smiles at me and gives me a hug and we just cuddle on the bed in silence.

That is until we hear a glass breaking next door.

Miko's P.O.V.

I throw another glass out the window and it hits the balcony.

I'm out of breath from the destruction and I just want to murder someone or something! Preferably with blue eyes, silver hair, 5 gold medals, and YURI KATSUKI.

I throw another glass before letting out some sort of in-between of a wail, and a shriek.

After that, I go over to see my phone vibrating in my purse.

"So, the devil finally answers."

|-|-|

I and my second in command are walking down the streets of Barcelona, looking for someplace we could settle down and talk.

Somewhere shady perhaps. Or somewhere

"How about there?" She asks pointing to a McDonald's drive-through.

"Are you sure? That place is a little too broken for my liking."

"Oh hush! You deal with broken stuff all the time!" she says in an 'I don't give a fuck what you say, we are going in here.' type of tone that she uses with almost everyone.

I roll my eyes and we walk into the McDonald's.

I order a McChicken and fries while she orders a milkshake and nuggets. Preferably with a side of that good sweet and sour sauce.

We find a booth far away from the normal lunch crowd and sit down.

"So, did you bring her with you?"

She smirks at me and gives me a sneak peek at the pistol she uses for killing.

"I brought my baby along alright. I managed to fool TSA by putting the gun in the person behind me's pocket, and then retrieving it after he was required for a body search," she says with a devilish look in her eyes. "I love having the feather-like touch."

I nod at her in approval as she stows the gun.

I slide an invoice of at least $2000 to her as my side of the deal. She gets paid more for the majority of the jobs she does than the rest of the members. This was my side of the deal after all.

"So, how much ammo do you have in there just in case you miss him?" I ask folding my hands over the table as she sips her milkshake.

"Enough to shoot him more than once, that's for sure."

I smirk wickedly. I love this gal and her demonic ways.

"Good. Make sure you wear gloves to the Grand Prox Final, alright? You'll need them."

"That was the plan."

We finish our food and leave the restaurant. It was almost like we never saw each other in the first place.

When I get back to the hotel, I see all the glass was cleaned up, but a bill was there as well.

"Well, that's karma for you."

I smirk at myself and laugh maniacally.

Because Viktor Nikiforov will be getting his fair share of it as well.

(~~)

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.

ARE Y'ALL READY?!!!

3000+ WORDS OF PURE RELATIONSHIP DRAMA, FLUFF, VIOLENCE, YOU NAME IT.

IM BRINGIN IT.

Let's GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TomatoFox (Who is way to damn excited for this)