Arrival

Life is not easy or predicted. Nobody knows what is about to happen next. One day you are living and the next you are dying. You'll never know what future had stored for you. It does not take much time for a single event to turn your life upside down or completely change it beyond your wildest imagination.

I am Sang Sorensen, an average looking girl with blond hair and green eyes. I'm a shy girl and never voice my opinion not that I have any. Lying on my new bedroom I think of all the events that changed my life. One moment I was laughing with my family and other moment I'm being shipped from Illinois to south Carolina. It's not my parents fault that they sent me here by my own. I was the one who was bullied at school and never stood against it. I thought if I'd ignore them maybe they will soon get bored of me and leave me alone but this never happened.

I feel like a coward. I should have raised my voice against all those injustice against me but I couldn't. It didn't took my parents a minute to catch me crying in the bathroom and read my personal diary. So they decided to end my misery and shipped me to my aunt, June's place.

Aunt June is a very easy going and fun loving person and not to mention that she's very fond of me. I think it will be great living with her. It's just that I miss my parents a lot and the thought of starting my new high school here in Carolina is wrecking my nerves. I just want to be invisible and not to gather more than expected attention on me.

So I guess it's the new phase of my life.

***

A/N:-
Hey guys.
Please comment and let me know your views.
This is my first story on wattpad and I hope it was okay.
I know this chapter was short but I'll try to work upon it.
AND PLZ VOTE😊

Stay tuned for more.