Nathan

Guys look who is here!.. NATHAN😁

************************

What a day I had. I don't know what to do right know. My brain is a complete mess! I'm particularly thinking about Luke. I don't know if I should trust him and apologies for ignoring him OR never talk to him again, he's better off without me. I messed our friendship by overreacting.
This whole day I was accusing him for WHAT? Just because I thought he knew that how useless and messed up I am? God, how can I be so thoughtless. I should have confronted him before giving any reaction. I messed up!

Okay.... this is it! I'm gonna apologies to Luke and it's up to him to forgive me or not.

I layed down on my bed which was pressed up against the pink wall near the closet. A green trunk sat under the window. There was a small half door that led to some attic space. I was new to this room but still I felt safer in here.

After a while I decide to call my mom. She answered in the second ring. God I missed her so much!

'Hey sweetheart, how you doing? I have been trying to call you but you didn't answer. ' My mom said.

'I'm good. Just busy.'

'I understand. It was the first day of your school today. Want to talk about it?' she asked nervously

'Ummh.... it was good. I made some new friends.'

'Really! Tell me everything about it' she said excitedly like a three year old. Her happiness was infectious. I can't help but smile.

'I met this girl karen. She's very sweet and she introduced me to her group.

They all are very welcoming.' I said. 

'Aww..!sweetheart I'm so happy for you.' Her voice broke. I could imagine tears in her eyes.

'Where is dad?'I asked changing the topic.

'Oh. He's out for a business trip. But he called asking about you. He sounded worried. You know how he is.'she said. I knew he always worried about us. When he found about me being bullied he got very mad and took no time in making the decision of sending me here. I knew it was a very difficult decision for him to made.

'Say hi to him.'I missed him.

'Will do'

We talked for a while about school and weather here in South Carolina. She filled me up with our neighborhood gossips. It was funny to hear her rambling about our oldest neighbor on the street. We talked for fifteen minutes or so.

'Umm... mom I'll talk to you later. I have some homework to do.'

'Oh, Okay then. I'll call you tomorrow. And please take care of yourself. You know we love you. Okay?.'

'Yes. Love you too. Bye Mom'. I hung up.

It was nice talking to her and somehow it lifted my mood. I got up and completed my homework. I enjoyed my english work. It took me almost thirty minutes to complete it.

'Sang! Will you come down for a minute' I heard my aunt calling me downstairs. I got up from my bed to go downstairs.

She was busy in the kitchen so I thought she needed some help. I loved cooking.

'Hey' I said.

'Sang are you done with your homework? '

'Yup!. Do you need help?' I asked.

'No sweetheart. I called you because so that you can go outside and make some friends. There's a girl Danielle. Maybe you should go talk to her.' She asked me hopefully. The thought alone give me shudder.