Morning

The next day....

♡♡♡

I woke up in the morning to the sunlight streaming through the middle of my curtains. I pushed myself up and checked the time. It was 6:30 in the morning. My head was pounding and I just wanted to stay in bed but I couldn't. I wanted to know what happened to Greg and his friend.

I wasted no time in brushing my teeth and washing my face. I changed my clothes into a dark blue jeans and a white top. I normally doesn't wear jeans but my legs were still glowing red because of the rough sponge I used in the shower.

I quickly packed my bag and took a deep breath before going downstairs. My aunt was already in the kitchen, making scrambled eggs.

'Good morning.' I said.

'Hey, morning! Eat before the breakfast gets cold.' She said. The tension between us from yesterday wasn't there. I was happy that she forgave me.

I sat down and smiled at her, thanking for the breakfast she just placed in front of me.

'Do you want to go for shopping with me, today?' She asked looking hopefully.

'After school?' I asked

'Yes' I smiled in agreement and nodded at her. That sounded like a perfect way to end the day.

☆☆☆

We parked in the front of the school gate, as usual.

'Take care of yourself. If you face any problem, please call me. Okay?' Aunt June said. I nodded and hugged her before entering the school gates.

'Hi,' karen said from behind me, making me jump slightly. I didn't expected her to be here this early.

'Hey.' I smiled.

'You always come this early at school?' She asked.

'Yes and you?' I asked. She nodded and gave me a wide smile.

We walked together towards the girls washroom because Karen wanted to fix her hair. To me her hair looked perfectly fine. She spent 5 minutes to tame her fly aways. It would have taken more time but thank god her hair was pixi short.

The first bell rang and we parted our ways. Luckily, the teacher was early in the class. I looked around the class and relaxed because Greg was nowhere to be seen. I hoped for a normal day, today.

I took my usual seat and waited for Luke and North to arrive. Luke and I had some unfinished business.

♡♡♡

Sorry for the short chapter..... it was a filler.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT